* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox $50 Gift Card (Digital Code) for $40.84

Xbox Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Gift Card

#1 zachrondo  

zachrondo

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:58 AM

CDKeys has Xbox $50 Gift Card (Digital Code) on sale for $42.99.

Click here and 'Like' CDKeys on Facebook to receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). Must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $40.84

#2 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4525 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:23 AM

Its been awhile since I needed MS points, errr gift cards, but I'm going to need some for Forza 7.  Anyhow, a bit curious to know how good of a deal this is...  Point cards use to go on sale pretty often and whatnot.

So how does this rate?  Fair, avg, poor, great? (etc.)

#3 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1343 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

Its been awhile since I needed MS points, errr gift cards, but I'm going to need some for Forza 7. Anyhow, a bit curious to know how good of a deal this is... Point cards use to go on sale pretty often and whatnot.

So how does this rate? Fair, avg, poor, great? (etc.)

I feel like ever since they did away with the carnival games 'points', sales on cards are few and far between.
Let's go O's!

#4 Armstrong x360a   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Armstrong x360a

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:01 AM

This website is generally considered legit, right? There hasn't been anyone banned for getting codes here? I heard that happening with some of the other digital code sites. And MS punishes the individual rather than going after the site...

Also, does the 5% off just apply to one item or everything I have in my cart?

#5 kill3r7   MiNd ThE GaP CAGiversary!   4556 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

This website is generally considered legit, right? There hasn't been anyone banned for getting codes here? I heard that happening with some of the other digital code sites. And MS punishes the individual rather than going after the site...

Just one item but you can use the code twice. I have bought my fair share of codes from CDKeys without a hitch.
Xecutioner
CML

#6 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4525 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

I feel like ever since they did away with the carnival games 'points', sales on cards are few and far between.

Its one of the reason why I always resisted that change...  but I went back PC after the Xbox 1 and PS4 revels so its not something I really followed. 

Anyhow, I grabbed two.  I suspect as a PC player its the best deal I'm going to see for the Ultimate Edition, thanks OP! :)

Edit: Found a better deal on Forza Motorsports 7 Ultimate Edition but now I guess I got codes to use on Crackdown 3 or something else that comes to PC.

#7 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1048 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

Thanks. Got 2.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#8 slickCARDS19  

slickCARDS19

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Have never had any issues with the site before.

#9 Armstrong x360a   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Armstrong x360a

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

Thanks OP and for the replies. In for two.

#10 DurbanBrown   to the MOON CAGiversary!   1605 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

DurbanBrown

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

This was my first time buying from this site... it was fast and easy. Thanks op

#11 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

Can't get the facebook promo code even though I liked the page

StudentofTruth.png

#12 bear489   Give me them tags! CAGiversary!   687 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:44 PM

I got the code but said invalid at checkout but picked up 2 anyways.

698649.png

#13 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

I only want the deal at $40, 20% off credit to use towards Scorpio is too good to pass up

StudentofTruth.png

#14 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1048 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:47 PM

I got the code but said invalid at checkout but picked up 2 anyways.

You have to create an account on their site to be able to use the code.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#15 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

I liked their page on facebook and I'm signed in. How was the code delivered?

StudentofTruth.png

#16 beefdongle   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

beefdongle

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

Snagged 2 as well. Gonna be needed these especially since all the Xbox-PC crossplay titles need to be bought on the Windows Store on PC instead of Steam.

#17 Meko  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

Nice. Was about to go buy some points

#18 bear489   Give me them tags! CAGiversary!   687 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

I liked their page on facebook and I'm signed in. How was the code delivered?

As soon as you submit a email on FB it'll change to a pic with the code and then you type that in at the cart screen. You need a account on cdkeys for the code to work.

edit: each code can be used 2x. buy 1 code at a time to get the full discount.

698649.png

#19 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, I don't get the option or any kind of banner to save 5%, anyone got a spare code they can pm me?

StudentofTruth.png

#20 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

It is a good deal.  It has been a while that any Xbox gift cards (or any gaming gift cards) has come close to a 20% off just by buying one item.

#21 nosferatu51  

nosferatu51

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:09 PM

Thanks, it's been a while since I've seen MS points near 20% off which is my threshold.

#22 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

I have never bought or used a code like this before, can these be used on the microsoft.com store for Physical merchandise or only good online for a digital game .?

#23 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

I have never bought or used a code like this before, can these be used on the microsoft.com store for Physical merchandise or only good online for a digital game .?

Since it's a Xbox gift card i don't think it works with physical items (also Xbox 360 live stuff & gold subscription).

Here is the FAQ on gift cards from microsoft.

#24 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

From what i understand we can now purchase physical items on the MS store with our credit. I am stockpiling my Xbox credit for Scorpio.

I was able to find my code. Google CD Keys Facebook discount and it took me to my discount code page

StudentofTruth.png

#25 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Since it's a Xbox gift card i don't think it works with physical items (also Xbox 360 live stuff & gold subscription).

Here is the FAQ on gift cards from microsoft.

Thanks for the link and when i said physical merchandise i was refering to a xbox one game or console from the microsoft.com stores not just any type of random merchandse, would this be good for xbox consoles then .?

#26 gd224  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

First code from my first email address I tired didn't work, second one did work though. Will probably use this towards Forza 7.

855956.png?16508536

:xb1: Forza Horizon 3, Skyrim, NHL 17

:ps4: Rock Band 4, WWE 2K17, NASCAR Heat Evolution    :3ds: Pokemon Sun

#27 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

From what i understand we can now purchase physical items on the MS store with our credit. I am stockpiling my Xbox credit for Scorpio.

I was able to find my code. Google CD Keys Facebook discount and it took me to my discount code page

Alright i just got off the phone with the microsoft store, and read them your quote and he said that what you are trying to do is not possible, you can stockpile your credit but that Credit will only be able to purchase Digital merchandise and can Not ever be used for something physical such as a game or Console ..

#28 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

Alright i just got off the phone with the microsoft store, and read them your quote and he said that what you are trying to do is not possible, you can stockpile your credit but that Credit will only be able to purchase Digital merchandise and can Not ever be used for something physical such as a game or Console ..

#Fakenews.

You can currently purchase physical goods using your account balance. I've only ever added Xbox cards to my account, and I just tested by separately putting an Xbox One S and disc copy of Halo 5 in my cart and it allowed me to select my balance during checkout.

Unfortunetly, I couldn't buy a digital gift card using my account balance. I suppose that prevents hackers from cleaning out your account directly. I lost interest in testing physical gift cards, but the idea of using store credit to have store credit shipped to me is humorous.

Now if I could just get the stupid facebook coupon to pop up...

#29 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4153 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

That's fine, you can think what you'd like. I just checked for myself by going through the purchase process on an Xbox one on the Microsoft store. It would let me use my account balance, which is all from Xbox cards.

I find it hilarious that you'd quote a random guy online who was only speculating from what he'd heard to MS support

StudentofTruth.png

#30 nosferatu51  

nosferatu51

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

BTW, the link for the code doesn't work on mobile (at least for me) but works fine on a desktop