* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox $50 Gift Card (Digital Code) for $40.84

Xbox Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Gift Card

#31 Meko  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

code didnt work for me but i got one anyway. good deal imo

#32 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4178 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

Alright i just got off the phone with the microsoft store, and read them your quote and he said that what you are trying to do is not possible, you can stockpile your credit but that Credit will only be able to purchase Digital merchandise and can Not ever be used for something physical such as a game or Console ..

I was able to regret buying that mega blocks halo toy with credit when ms store had it for $10.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#33 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   806 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:56 PM

If you stack you can get the X for $400

698649.png

"I'm a gun owner schlappschwanz" - Msut77 

#34 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2327 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

I bought a Lego Dimensions level pack with Xbox live credit last week.

#35 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

#Fakenews.

You can currently purchase physical goods using your account balance. I've only ever added Xbox cards to my account, and I just tested by separately putting an Xbox One S and disc copy of Halo 5 in my cart and it allowed me to select my balance during checkout.

Unfortunetly, I couldn't buy a digital gift card using my account balance. I suppose that prevents hackers from cleaning out your account directly. I lost interest in testing physical gift cards, but the idea of using store credit to have store credit shipped to me is humorous.

Now if I could just get the stupid facebook coupon to pop up...

Really so the guy i talked to was either full of shit or did not know what he was talking bout wow . Do me a favor and see if it will let you put a console in and use that credit ?

#36 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4341 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Really so the guy i talked to was either full of shit or did not know what he was talking bout wow . Do me a favor and see if it will let you put a console in and use that credit ?

He didn't know what he was talking about. But to be fair, they just started allowing it. I tested it with a console and I could have purchased with credit

StudentofTruth.png

#37 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

That's fine, you can think what you'd like. I just checked for myself by going through the purchase process on an Xbox one on the Microsoft store. It would let me use my account balance, which is all from Xbox cards.

I find it hilarious that you'd quote a random guy online who was only speculating from what he'd heard to MS support

Ah what .?  If you read what i said in my post you will see that i, as in me the person typing this message just got off the phone with the microsoft store, so where you got i was quoting some random guy getting info from microsoft store i have no idea .?  Also what you were trying to do sounded good but i wanted to make sure it was possible and when the employee told ME that it was not i was trying to help you and people reading this so yeah .! 

#38 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4341 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

Ah what .? If you read what i said in my post you will see that i, as in me the person typing this message just got off the phone with the microsoft store, so where you got i was quoting some random guy getting info from microsoft store i have no idea .? Also what you were trying to do sounded good but i wanted to make sure it was possible and when the employee told ME that it was not i was trying to help you and people reading this so yeah .!

I was the random guy you were quoting to MS. It's all good, I hadn't even tried before you said anything. I had just been told it worked

StudentofTruth.png

#39 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49866 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

I think he was full of shit and did not know what he was talking about. 

I tried this very thing, tossed a Xbox One S into my cart and it would have been fully funded by my MS credit balance.  

So, yes, you spoke with the village idiot at the MS store customer service. 

#40 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

I was the random guy you were quoting to MS. It's all good, I hadn't even tried before you said anything. I had just been told it worked

Alright no problem and like you said its all good bro.

#41 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

I think he was full of shit and did not know what he was talking about. 

I tried this very thing, tossed a Xbox One S into my cart and it would have been fully funded by my MS credit balance.  

So, yes, you spoke with the village idiot at the MS store customer service. 

He didn't know what he was talking about. But to be fair, they just started allowing it. I tested it with a console and I could have purchased with credit

Alright now that we know that it is possible, because like i said before i am new to the cards we are talking bout, once the card is bought where do i go to put the card into microsoft credit that you were talking bout when saying stock pileing them .? i just signed up for an account with the micro soft store now

#42 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4341 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

I redeem the codes on Xbox.com or through the Xbox app. You used to only ve able to use the credit on digital MS purchases, but recently they allowed physical purchases from the Microsoft store. I would be buying the Xbox X day one regardless, but there are a lot of ways to get discounted Xbox credit so I'm planning on getting some credit every week until it releases

StudentofTruth.png

#43 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5761 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

Slightly off-topic to the original post, but on with the recent discussion, I've got a question. What's the appeal or advantage to buying an Xbox from Microsoft versus a retailer?

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#44 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49866 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Slightly off-topic to the original post, but on with the recent discussion, I've got a question. What's the appeal or advantage to buying an Xbox from Microsoft versus a retailer?

You can get the MS extended warranty on the console when purchased direct from them.  Only other way to do it is buy it in-store at a retail MS store or take the console you just purchased in the last 30 days into a MS retail store and have them give it a once over.  MS extended warranty covers the console for three years and includes the bundled items like the controller (and Kinect, if it was bundled with the console). 

Also, MS sometimes bundles games and/or GCs with purchase of a console. 

Plus, people can get Xbox GCs at a discount, such as this way, so it can be a cheaper way to get the console. 

#45 ETERNIA FOREVER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

ETERNIA FOREVER

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

Just to keep the conversation goin has anyone ever with success bought and received a physical game or console recently from the microsoft stores.com useing the gift card .?

#46 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4341 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

Huh? Like you think MS might not honor your purchase? If they accept account balance as payment, you'll get what you pay for

StudentofTruth.png

#47 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2327 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

https://redeem.microsoft.com