* * * * * 3 votes

$40 on Google Express for $15 via Groupon (Game selection YMMV)

#1 SharkSocks  

SharkSocks

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

$40 Voucher for $15 on Groupon. This can be used to purchase games or other items available via Google Express.

What You'll Get

$40 toward your first purchase of everyday essentials on Google Express, delivered to your home
Get the things you need delivered from your go-to stores without making the trip.

Shop stores you go to regularly, like Costco, PetSmart, and Walgreens
Download the app to add items to your cart on the go, or browse on your desktop
Check out once, no matter how many stores you shop from
Get fast delivery, overnight to 3 days, depending on where you live
Available stores include:

Costco | Whole Foods Market | Walgreens | PetSmart | Bed Bath & Beyond | buybuyBaby | L’Occitane | Guitar Center | Fry’s Electronics | Road Runner Sports | Sur La Table | Payless ShoeSource | and more

Link

(May be broken. If it doesn't work, go to Groupon and search for "Google Express.")

I recommend checking your local selection on Google Express before purchasing. This may only be worthwhile if you have a Fry's Electronics locally. 

I was able to use this to get Pokemon Sun and a bottle of water for $20 out of pocket.

#2 BobTheFlub   Sepulchritude CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BobTheFlub

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:44 AM

Link isn't working for me, but I can access from Groupon, listed on the front page for me. This may be a worthwhile deal, thanks for the post.

#3 SharkSocks  

SharkSocks

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I think it may be CAG's redirect breaking the link. 

#4 dskye   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

Bought Breath of the Wild using this, thanks for the heads up!

#5 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:54 AM

If I'm not mistaken it looks like it's a subscription type service?

Maybe it's just for the free delivery, idk.

If so make sure you cancel after your order.

https://www.google.c...iveryterms.html

edit:

fyi some of the stores items aren't on google checkout, reviews aren't from the store you're looking at,

annnnnnd apparently the picture isn't necessarily from the actual store either. weird

I'm looking at guitar center and the reviews are showing up from ebay.

Found a couple 1 or 2 star reviews on the actual site 

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#6 alkapwned4  

alkapwned4

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

I didn't use this for a game, but I did buy some much needed household goods from walgreens. Thank you OP!

#7 ItachiUchiha   Of the Mangekyo Sharingan CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

ItachiUchiha

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

We can use the Google Express credit on anything, correct?

Thinking of either buying multiple PSN $20 cards OR maybe buying a Beyerdynamics DT 990 pro from the Guitar Center near me...

Decisions decisions...

Edit: Oh, this is just a coupon code (NOT credit) for 1st time purchase only and doesn't stack... Read the fine print RIGHT as I was about to buy 2 on my account and another 2 on another account lol... Nvm this is useless to me personally, but still a good deal for most. (I figured you could stack these, guess not haha)

#8 JimStabsPeople  

JimStabsPeople

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

Can confirm that you can't use this on gift cards... :(

#9 jedivulcan   TARDIS REPAIR DRONE CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

jedivulcan

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Glad I didn't commit to the $15 because Cave Story and the Hori Stand for Switch sold out when I was about to checkout. Dodged a bullet there. Disappointed but whatever. 

#10 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1202 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:14 AM

I got one, but just decided to use it for food.

DarkLordOmega.png

#11 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

Thanks OP! $40 in PSN credit for $19 sounds good to me!

itfollows1.gif?w=750

#12 Red_32  

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

Does it work with playstation store gift card?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#13 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2812 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

https://www.groupon.com/deals/google-express-nat-42

Just cut/paste link (used code button to display it this way).

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#14 Taijipanda  

Taijipanda

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

Thanks OP!

Used this to purchase DQ7 for the 3DS which arrived yesterday. Using my extra google accounts to purchase a Raspbery pi 3 (once it restocks) and a birthday gift for a nephew. 

Thanks for saving me the denario. 

#15 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:04 AM

Does it work with playstation store gift card?

Worked for me! :)

itfollows1.gif?w=750

#16 Red_32  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Alright Thank you :)

#17 justadude  

justadude

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

I'm confused, why does the store have to be local to you? I found an item at Fry's with free shipping. Why wouldn't it be worthwhile to me?

#18 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

I'm confused, why does the store have to be local to you? I found an item at Fry's with free shipping. Why wouldn't it be worthwhile to me?

I'm not sure how it works either. All I know is I ordered KH2.8 from Fry's even though I don't have one locally and it's being shipped to my house. Great deal too, $15 + $4 when even on sale with GCU it's $32. So I think as long as you select your zip code at the top right of the website and it let's you order to your address then you should be fine

Now for the picture of the day:

51984_v.gif                                           I8AllDaBadgerz.png

#19 DestinyHero   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

DestinyHero

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:14 PM

Did Fry's have PSN cards for you?  I can't find them on my end.

#20 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

nvm. 

#21 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

looks like its through Staples.

#22 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

so how do i get this delivered for free? did they stop the free 1 month period? 

#23 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

Target

itfollows1.gif?w=750

#24 Opelousai  

Opelousai

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

Goggle express took the coupon for $40 But my credit card still got charged the full amount for the order. Did this happen to anyone else and is it just a temporary charge?

Birger1.png

#25 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Goggle express took the coupon for $40 But my credit card still got charged the full amount for the order. Did this happen to anyone else and is it just a temporary charge?

would like to know this as well before buying.

#26 beefdongle   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   24 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

beefdongle

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:48 PM

I checked out using Paypal linked to a CC. I was charged only $15.

Edit: Whoops that was on Groupon. My CC was charged appropriately for on Google Express.

#27 dskye   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

1. Once you place an order, the authorization charge to your card may first reflect the full amount seen in your packed confirmation email, or the Orders page on our site. You may also see a buffer to cover differences in item prices and other applicable fees.
  2. If you're applying a promo code or credit on an order containing items from multiple stores, you may see your card authorized for the full amount at first.

from https://support.goog...f_topic=4541627

I wouldn't worry about it, it'll get changed to the real amount once it ships out.

#28 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

i dont see an option to use paypal on google express.

edit: ah what the hell i cant use this code on playstation store cars like others were able to.

#29 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:24 PM

anyone want to buy my google code for $15 paypal? :/

#30 justadude  

justadude

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

I'm not sure how it works either. All I know is I ordered KH2.8 from Fry's even though I don't have one locally and it's being shipped to my house. Great deal too, $15 + $4 when even on sale with GCU it's $32. So I think as long as you select your zip code at the top right of the website and it let's you order to your address then you should be fine

Maybe because I'm on mobile but there's nowhere to input my zip. Hm. Not gonna chance this.