* * * * * 3 votes

$40 on Google Express for $15 via Groupon (Game selection YMMV)

#61 Viper51989   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Viper51989

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

If you have Costco available on Google express, they have a black dualshock 4 (latest revision) available for $44.99 which is $20 after the coupon I guess. Pretty nice.

#62 NoNeedF0RaName   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

NoNeedF0RaName

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:02 PM

I just used this to get Wipeout Omega Collection for $19.09 total. I've been on the fence about that game for a while, but can't beat that price. Although, I may trade it for Cars 3 because that's another game I've been looking at too.

#63 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1630 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, this was a good deal if you can use it.  I picked up Grand Kingdom Vita, a LEGO set, and a filler pack of batteries for the voucher + $0.18.

#64 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2254 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

Just checked Google Express if Splatoon 2 was added and as a matter of fact, the Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta amiibos all were available and with the $40 promo, I paid $2.83 shipped! Now hopefully I can buy another code haha

#65 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4056 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:56 PM

Wow RE7 is $40. Too bad I already have it. 

#66 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:36 PM

Kinda miffed as I saw the amiibo and hopped on the deal just to have them cancel it later -.- Said it was out of stock, so a heads up to others who got in on the deal.

#67 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

This would've been an epic deal had the stores NOT limited the Fuck out of their game selection. Damn!  :bomb:

#68 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Wow RE7 is $40. Too bad I already have it. 

Where are you seeing it? All I can find for anything RE related are the movies. 

#69 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Where are you seeing it? All I can find for anything RE related are the movies. 

I think the selection is limited by region. I couldn't find RE7 either.

#70 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

I think the selection is limited by region. I couldn't find RE7 either.

I was afraid of that.  :-(

At least they have some killer deals on 4K UHD movies! 

#71 Gosha   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2248 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

Grabbed an 8bitdo controller with this! Nice deal.

#72 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2254 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:28 AM

Yeah the 3 amiibo order got cancelled for me too, it's a bummer :(

#73 Taijipanda  

Taijipanda

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:15 AM

Been having a heck of a time redeeming a second Google express code.

Tried different browsers, cleared cache (but not before trying different accounts, so if cookies would have still be listed) tried multiple Google accounts, different credit cards with different names on them.. everytime I get a "This promo cannot be used for this item"

To test I tried three different transactions; a Raspberry pi 3, some random frys gaming items and olive oil. Any ideas on what the issue could be aside from user error (lol)?

Think the next step will be to have  a friend try on his pc (though on the same work ip) if that fails I'll try Groupon support. 

#74 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

Well, glad I held off on pulling the trigger on some movies last night, Gravity Rush 2 popped up this morning. Scored it for $15 plus tax. :)

#75 The Supplier   Your Place For Digital Codes CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

The Supplier

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Does it have to meet a minimum of $40?

Might buy RE7 and it is 39.99

#76 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1630 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:18 PM

Does it have to meet a minimum of $40?

Might buy RE7 and it is 39.99

It doesn't.  I spent $37.xx and it put the extra towards taxes.

I'm also pretty sure you could use it on even less, but the unused credit won't roll over.

#77 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:14 AM

Tried different browsers, cleared cache (but not before trying different accounts, so if cookies would have still be listed) tried multiple Google accounts, different credit cards with different names on them.. everytime I get a "This promo cannot be used for this item"

To test I tried three different transactions; a Raspberry pi 3, some random frys gaming items and olive oil. Any ideas on what the issue could be aside from user error (lol)?

Think the next step will be to have  a friend try on his pc (though on the same work ip) if that fails I'll try Groupon support. 

I'm having the EXACT same issue! I've been talking to these morons on their live chat, but they are so clueless it's scary that they actually are employed by anyone.  :bomb:

Edit: I read your original comment wrong, my issue is trying to PURCHASE a second code. I've even used multiple Groupon accounts and every transaction keeps getting immediately canceled. 

#78 crispytreat   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

crispytreat

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

I also have a 25% off coupon that Google sent me.  Is it possible to use the 25% off in addition to his Groupon promo on the same order?  I just wanted to confirm before I ordered the Groupon.

#79 dyeknom   Now in 2D CAGiversary!   3441 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:30 PM

99Ranch and Costco... I'll probably go TP/Paper Towels/Groceries for these coupons

#80 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

Still can't find anything I want to spend the coupon on. Worst case, I guess I'll pick up God Wars for the vita from frys.

#81 Link2999   Demon Lord CAGiversary!   2038 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

I can see they stocked ARMs for the Nintendo Switch. Total would probably come to $40 after taxes (including the $15 spent on the coupon). Would absolutely recommend this game. I ordered Disgaea 5 when they had it up briefly last week for the Switch.

#82 sbaker44  

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

If you have Costco available on Google express, they have a black dualshock 4 (latest revision) available for $44.99 which is $20 after the coupon I guess. Pretty nice.

Thanks for this. I'll trade in my old controller to gamestop for $30 cash and use that for this. Wound up costing $28.xx out of pocket with the Costco fee.

Edit: Also just ordered Splatoon 2 from TRU using my wife's Google account. Came out to $41.xx out of pocket.

#83 syndragore  

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

Been waiting for Crash to show up, still no luck :(

#84 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

Alright, this is REALLY getting frustrating. I've tried 5 DIFFERENT credit cards, including ones from other people, multiple Groupon accounts & I STILL can't purchase a 2nd coupon! WTF!!! 

Is this somehow tied to your IP address or physical home address? Has anybody else been successful in buying 2 coupons (using the same computer/IP address & home address)? 

#85 Omgrusyrius  

Omgrusyrius

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

Alright, this is REALLY getting frustrating. I've tried 5 DIFFERENT credit cards, including ones from other people, multiple Groupon accounts & I STILL can't purchase a 2nd coupon! WTF!!! 

Is this somehow tied to your IP address or physical home address? Has anybody else been successful in buying 2 coupons (using the same computer/IP address & home address)? 

That's really strange? I purchased two coupons about 15-20 minutes apart with the same account/IP/credit cards. I didn't purchase it as a gift either. Just for myself twice.

#86 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:43 PM

Did this a few weeks ago.

Bought an X1 Kinect adapter. Ended up costing me like $22 for voucher/tax/shipping.

Thanks. I couldn't figure out what I wanted and this was perfect.

I'll have so much fun putting it into storage with the rest of the crap I'm totally going to use someday.

#87 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

That's really strange? I purchased two coupons about 15-20 minutes apart with the same account/IP/credit cards. I didn't purchase it as a gift either. Just for myself twice.

Why am I not surprised...

I swear I'm beginning to think I'm cursed!  :evil:

#88 Taijipanda  

Taijipanda

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Turns out it was user error (not surprised). The codes are tied to the email they were purchased on as per Google Express support. (IDK about gift purchases) Even though I purchased with email X (and double checked the email thats is registered to the groupon account) it somehow got tied to a completely separate email.  Now that I know the email it's tied to I'll try using it next week when I get paid. 

I had that happen last week, not sure what the cause was. I gave up and tried from a work ip and didn't have any issue. Seemed like an issue with the payment processer not liking any of the cards I was using, then again from a different ip the next day it worked fine.

Just to check have people been having to use a different card for each Google express purchase? I really could use some pc parts from Fry's (Mobo, low end GPU, RAM). 

#89 deuce985  

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

I was hoping Nier Automata or a Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition was on there but see neither locally. Do see Final Fantasy Stormblood just not the Complete Edition. I need that one because I never played the base game.

#90 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

Turns out it was user error (not surprised). The codes are tied to the email they were purchased on as per Google Express support. (IDK about gift purchases) Even though I purchased with email X (and double checked the email thats is registered to the groupon account) it somehow got tied to a completely separate email.  Now that I know the email it's tied to I'll try using it next week when I get paid. 

I had that happen last week, not sure what the cause was. I gave up and tried from a work ip and didn't have any issue. Seemed like an issue with the payment processer not liking any of the cards I was using, then again from a different ip the next day it worked fine.

Just to check have people been having to use a different card for each Google express purchase? I really could use some pc parts from Fry's (Mobo, low end GPU, RAM). 

The odd thing is, I even tried doing it from my phone app, and it still didn't work. I'll try one more time without wifi, maybe using LTE instead will trick it.  :pray:

Edit: And...no dice..  :censored: