Share & Discuss YouTube Videos

I've been watching Marbozir's videos a ton since I discovered his channel. Before that I was hooked on "The Great War", "RhymeStyle" and "Crunchie" to name a few. I don't know about you, but once I find a new channel that I like I just get sucked in lol.

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Let us know the posts comment section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife watches some of the families like SlyFox Family, Johnson Fam, Daily Bumps, OKBaby, KK&BabyJ (all super boring and repetitive), and a couple make-up girls (don't know any of their names).

I watch AmmoNYC he's a detailer with a lot of great tips and he's always working on cool cars but can get long winded.

Doug Demuro, I watch a couple videos at a time but his format gets a little obnoxious.

CaptainSparklez or however you spell it, sometimes I'll watch his let's play videos but he talks during the best parts which is annoying.

Lastly of course Good Mythical Morning daily during their seasons and sometimes during the summer. I recommend their channel to everyone as they are awesome!

Lastly of course Good Mythical Morning daily during their seasons and sometimes during the summer. I recommend their channel to everyone as they are awesome!
I can't believe I forgot about GMM. I had a weird dream that they did a "Will it Pizza" where they blended a couple slices and they each drank some of it. Probably from watching it for weeks on end lol.

Is that channel just called Ahoy now? I don't see an XboxAhoy. I watched the guys video about Zombies and another about the Bow and Arrow and found it really interesting.

I mostly watch gaming stuff like walkthroughs or trophy videos but I used to watch AlphaOmegaSin but since he's been associating himself with Billy and Jay of The Game Chasers I fear Billy's disrespectful and greedy attitude has rubbed off on him.

I no longer care to watch him, if you can't respect your subscriber's opinions than you have no business being on Youtube if all you're going to do is act like a child and insult people.

I was looking for a SF2 theme and stumbled on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jumLQ9aPshM

- - - - - -

Edit: Been mostly watching this guy, Pixelated Apollo, and his Total War videos. He's got me very hyped for the DLC of a game I don't even own (yet) lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtRsaxPN9WI

bread's done
Back