- - - - -

CONTEST OVER

#31 pablo escobar   Go Dodgers! CAGiversary!   768 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

pablo escobar

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

Toejam and Earl starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost

#32 Dharok  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

Grand Theft Auto III

I would love to see Claude be the protagonist.

The plot of the game was very powerful, considering the fact he did not said one word during the entire game. While the game is not my favorite of all time, Claude is definitely my favorite protagonist of all time. 

#33 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2927 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

The game: God Hand (PS2)

The Star: Jean Claude Van Damme

VICTORY! (in Johnny Drama voice)

#34 Ather   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   710 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Metroid starring Jennifer Lawrence

#35 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   2151 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

Duke nukem, but it's about an old retired duke that gets called back into action.

stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he doesn't speak besides from saying duke quotes.

there's also a strip club scene where he kills the strippers that than turn into hogs. I always liked doing that.

#36 digital ink   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

digital ink

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

A movie set in the Fallout universe. It would have an ensemble cast. The vault dweller would be Jake Gyllenhaal but he would come across a ranger played by Brad Pitt and a knight pallidin by Matthew McConaughey. We can use Sean Penn for something too.

Javier Bardem would play an eccentric town leader with hidden agenda and Tom Hardy would be head of a group of raiders.

#37 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1300 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

Ok. Im Calling it. But before the winner, a few of my other favorites...

-Bioshock starring Brad Pitt. Get David Fintcher to direct, and that movie would be AMAZING

-Duke Nukem starring Arnold. Yes please

-Heavy Rain with Michael Chiklis as Shelby, Anne Hathaway as Madison, Christian Bale as Jaden and Brad Pitt as Ethan. Sounds perfect.

-Twisted Metal starring Johnny Depp as Calypso, Dwayne Johnson as Axel, and Rob Zombie as Sweet Tooth. Thats sounds hilarious.

And the winner is..........pablo escobar. Picturing Simon Pegg and Nick Frost dressed up as Toejam and Earl made me bust out laughing. So I had to give it the win. Thanks for playing everyone!!!

#38 pablo escobar   Go Dodgers! CAGiversary!   768 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

pablo escobar

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

thank you for the awesome giveaway.  I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies, I hope they'll do more together

#39 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

Twisted metal sounds amazing, actually.