CONTEST OVER

Nightman04

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CONTEST OVER

If you are here from the Gamestop thread, you know why I'm doing this. But in case you aren't, basically someone gave me a free game code, and I want to reciprocate. So, I'm giving away $10 in PSN credit. But there is a catch. In light of the new Minecraft movie that is going to be made, I thought this would be appropriate...

If there could be one game that you would like to be seen made in to a movie, what would it be? And who would be the main star? Once we hit 20 posts, the contest ends. Whatever answer I like best, gets the code. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND....GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bio shock, a really good thriller and it stars Brad Pitt (mainstream I know but he seems to do well in thrillers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy.
GoldenEye.
The catch is it's based on the Nintendo 64 game.
So it would implement Bond having to rescue Dr. Doak in the Facility in under 2:07 minutes as well as featuring a four player multiplayer deathmatch between Bond, Jaws, Famke Jansen, and Oddjob. Oh and the end of the film would see Bond square off against Baron Samedi in the temple with the golden gun. Despite the fact that Samedi and the golden gun appeared in two different Bond films.

Or if that answer is unacceptable then a movie based on Perfect Dark. But not the N64 original but the Xbox 360 remaster. The obvious casting choice for the lead role is Karen Duffy.

Uncharted

But use the plot of Uncharted 2. The helicopter scene would be epic on the big screen. Budget aside, Chris Pratt would play Nathan Drake. He has the physicality and swagger of the character. Margot Robbie as Elena and Jeff Bridges as Sully. Thanks for putting on this contest by the way!

Horizon Zero Dawn. Scarlet Johanssen seems like the choice for Aloy. Might be a little old at this point but she could handle the action scenes and the plot could be altered slightly to accommodate the age difference. Currently playing the game, so I don't know the full plot details, but a post apocalyptic action movie with her kicking robot dinosaur ass seems entertaining

The division, starring matt damon. He kicked ass as Bourne so I think he would rock it out as the main character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Twisted Metal starring Johnny Depp as Calypso, Dwayne Johnson as Axel, and Rob Zombie as Sweet Tooth.

Edit: Had to add my secondary idea in here even if it doesn't count:
Metroid featuring Milla Jovovich as Samus.

Metal gear solid.
Solid snake it would be epic!
Liam Hemsworth would be a good choice for the part.

I know Pixels is already a thing, but I want to see a straight up Pac-Man movie get made, starring Adam Sandler.

He's such an unfunny hack, and I want to see him have to eat balls and then get killed by a ghost.

Edit: He wouldn't wear a Pac-Man suit or anything either, nor would he be voicing a CGI Pac-Man. He would be covered head to toe in lead-based yellow paint. Kevin James, David Spade, Rob Schneider, and Chris Kattan would play the ghosts, which would be accomplished visually by killing them and filming their real actual ghosts. The movie would come out straight to VHS, and all copies would be immediately bulldozed into a landfill.

Alice: Madness Returns, with Kaya Scodelario as Alice.
Rx1_rT.gif

Heavy Rain with Michael Chiklis as Shelby, Anne Hathaway as Madison, Christian Bale as Jaden and Brad Pitt as Ethan

No more heroes with Johnny Knoxville as Travis Touchdown, hands down!

or Maybe Duke Nukem with John Cena? :p 

Didn't even know that Minecraft was getting a movie. 

I think I'll go with Infamous: Cole MacGrath could be maybe either Wentworth Miller or if they want to go with a younger actor maybe Alden Ehrenreich. Seth Rogen as his best friend Zeke. If they use characters from the second game with maybe Morgan Freeman as Sebastian Wolfe, Analeigh Tipton as Lucy Kuo and Zoe Kravitz as Nix.

Super meat boy! with the rock as super meat boy, Andy Serkis as Dr. Fetus, Julianne Moore as the bandage girl and Daniel Day Lewis as all of the saw blades.

Bioshock! (wasn't this already planned? where did it go?)

Starring Nicholas Cage, because who wouldn't want to see him shooting bees out of his hands!?!

Grand Theft Auto III

I would love to see Claude be the protagonist.

The plot of the game was very powerful, considering the fact he did not said one word during the entire game. While the game is not my favorite of all time, Claude is definitely my favorite protagonist of all time. 

Grand Theft Auto III

I would love to see Claude be the protagonist.

The plot of the game was very powerful, considering the fact he did not said one word during the entire game. While the game is not my favorite of all time, Claude is definitely my favorite protagonist of all time. 

Duke nukem, but it's about an old retired duke that gets called back into action.

stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he doesn't speak besides from saying duke quotes.

there's also a strip club scene where he kills the strippers that than turn into hogs. I always liked doing that.

A movie set in the Fallout universe. It would have an ensemble cast. The vault dweller would be Jake Gyllenhaal but he would come across a ranger played by Brad Pitt and a knight pallidin by Matthew McConaughey. We can use Sean Penn for something too.

Javier Bardem would play an eccentric town leader with hidden agenda and Tom Hardy would be head of a group of raiders.

Ok. Im Calling it. But before the winner, a few of my other favorites...

-Bioshock starring Brad Pitt. Get David Fintcher to direct, and that movie would be AMAZING

-Duke Nukem starring Arnold. Yes please

-Heavy Rain with Michael Chiklis as Shelby, Anne Hathaway as Madison, Christian Bale as Jaden and Brad Pitt as Ethan. Sounds perfect.

-Twisted Metal starring Johnny Depp as Calypso, Dwayne Johnson as Axel, and Rob Zombie as Sweet Tooth. Thats sounds hilarious.

And the winner is..........pablo escobar. Picturing Simon Pegg and Nick Frost dressed up as Toejam and Earl made me bust out laughing. So I had to give it the win. Thanks for playing everyone!!!

bread's done
Back