I know, I just don't know how you're using both 33/66% and 26.6%. One's ~1/3 and one's ~1/4.
Oh, sorry for being unclear. 33/66% was my rough "no calculator estimate".
Let's look at this chart. I was referencing both the subtracted distance (blue 75% in example) of the cost of the Switch and the added distance (purple 25%). The total cost of the Switch is 100%, the cost of the SNES classic to the Switch is calculated out to 26.6%. Then to figure out how much the price has been reduced from the compared Switch to the cost of the SNES C... you take the 100% and subtract 26.6% and get the remaining percent result of 73.4%.
So in conclusion, the SNES Classic is 26.6% the cost of a Nintendo Switch.
(or written another way; the SNES is like a 73.4% cheaper product then the Nintendo Switch)
The confusion came when I did not fully state why I was quoting both sides of the percentage. (and that I was rounding the value to 33% (1/3), instead of 25%(1/4))
This seems like a correct use of Steiner math to me.
Now that I have explained all of that to you, you must join the cause. PDJ I dub thee assistant #9 "Tinyhelm", It is the will of Steins Gate!!