* * * * - 15 votes

XBL Deals - Black Friday Gold incoming | DwG: Flockers, Ink, WRC 5/6, 360 Sonic, more | GwG: Tales / Borderlands, Trackmania Turbo; Deadfall Adv

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#4411 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6078 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:33 AM

Dust collector is very fitting. Ever since I upgraded to an S, it just sits there. Taunting me. Laughing as I yell "Xbox on" to no avail. The hell if I'm gonna pay $40 for an adapter for a vital piece of hardware that the Xbox wouldn't work without.

Funny thing is I complained to MS when I got my S about the adapter (because it was after the cut off for a free one) and they sent me one. But I have two external hard drives connected to my rear USB ports so haven’t bothered to use the adapter yet.

#4412 bigez   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:40 AM

Dust collector is very fitting. Ever since I upgraded to an S, it just sits there. Taunting me. Laughing as I yell "Xbox on" to no avail. The hell if I'm gonna pay $40 for an adapter for a vital piece of hardware that the Xbox wouldn't work without.

This is my case as well. I didn't get an S soon enough to get a free adapter. I'll be damned if you get more money so I can use this piece of crap they stopped supporting.

#4413 darkblueprint   The World is Yours CAGiversary!   312 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

darkblueprint

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:23 AM

Link for trials fusion
https://www.microsof...on/bvcrsr6xsdw5

#4414 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4481 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:02 AM

Prey and We Happy Few dropped to half off today.

#4415 Brainwave0   Farvegnugen! CAGiversary!   704 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:13 AM

Funny thing is I complained to MS when I got my S about the adapter (because it was after the cut off for a free one) and they sent me one. But I have two external hard drives connected to my rear USB ports so haven’t bothered to use the adapter yet.

I called support and asked them how to hook up the Kinect, complained about the pricing and lack of support hoping they might take pity on me and send me one but no go.

Posted Image

Trade List: here

#4416 k20em1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

Prey and We Happy Few dropped to half off today.

I think you may be mistaken on We Happy Few, as the developer warned us last week that it would going up this week.   The price went to $60 yesterday and then back to the game preview $30 for one more day.  I got this info from their twitter account, I also tried it for around 45 min and really like the vibe it had.  I jumped in at $30 as I think this game will be a sneaky hit that just may sneak out to 1.0 this year to help Xbox with its exclusive list.

#4417 barrysowders   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

barrysowders

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:11 AM

Black Mirror announced by THQ Nordic. Supposed to release 11/28

UnflawledGod7.png

#4418 bballplaya210   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   482 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

bballplaya210

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

Are there any current deals on a 12 month live gold membership? I just logged in to add the new games with gold to my account and realized my subscription lapsed.

#4419 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   936 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

I also did this successfully, but I added a USB hub so I can have the 2 drives too.

#4420 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   417 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:09 AM

If he really liked her he would of jumped past her and broke her fall... and that trailer is really something that tells ya nothing unlike that Observer_ one I watched last night. Do like the japanese singing and tar hands so I'll be on the look out. 

#4421 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1319 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Anyone doing Conan? After the hour trial I have to pay for the preview, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#4422 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1206 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Bulletstorm, Prey, Dishonored 2, and Gears 4 are all between $15-20 at Gamefly right now:
https://www.gamefly....in?cid=sn0817NM

6TJRqLz.gif

#4423 kcobra22  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

Anyone doing Conan? After the hour trial I have to pay for the preview, right?

yeah, the game just launched minutes ago. 1 hour trial and the game is $35.

Game of Thrones fans: Another episode was leaked online, beware of spoilers.

#4424 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   417 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

yeah, the game just launched minutes ago. 1 hour trial and the game is $35.

Game of Thrones fans: Another episode was leaked online, beware of spoilers.

I looked directly into the trap and watched it.... wow, stay of the internet till Sunday maybe....

#4425 Sielanas  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

I think you may be mistaken on We Happy Few, as the developer warned us last week that it would going up this week. The price went to $60 yesterday and then back to the game preview $30 for one more day. I got this info from their twitter account, I also tried it for around 45 min and really like the vibe it had. I jumped in at $30 as I think this game will be a sneaky hit that just may sneak out to 1.0 this year to help Xbox with its exclusive list.

I loved the initial premise and trailer for this, but after seeing gameplay (survival game with the four bars to manage) I'm taking a hard pass unless they change things.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#4426 k20em1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

I loved the initial premise and trailer for this, but after seeing gameplay (survival game with the four bars to manage) I'm taking a hard pass unless they change things.

Have you tried the trial? I can see where they are going and really dig the atmosphere they created. I just bought it last night and will give it a longer go soon.

#4427 yars2010   Fire Zorlon Cannon ! CAGiversary!   1072 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hey guys i was just able to get a $10 xbox GC on amazon for $9 LINK

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#4428 Sielanas  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

Went to GS yesterday to get Revengeance, they told me they were sold out. Game still shows as available on the site. So I ordered a a new copy on Amazon for ~$8.  For anyone interested, Walmart has a version that includes a soundtrack CD for $15, in-store only.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#4429 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

Hey guys i was just able to get a $10 xbox GC on amazon for $9 LINK

Seems like this is 10% of on various values, e.g. $30 credit for $27, $40 credit for $36. But not all values are included.

#4430 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Went to GS yesterday to get Revengeance, they told me they were sold out. Game still shows as available on the site. So I ordered a a new copy on Amazon for ~$8. For anyone interested, Walmart has a version that includes a soundtrack CD for $15, in-store only.

The copy I picked up from GS yesterday was in the walmart with soundtrack case. Alas, no soundtrack. You win some, you lose some.

#4431 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4333 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

I've had We Happy Few for a while, but holding off until it's done to try it. Early trailers looked amazing and that's all I really have or need to see to know I want to play it.

Also grabbed a pair of those movie pass cards for me and my fiance. Even if we only use them one a month it pays for itself. I'm gonna try and use it a few times a week even if I have to go alone

StudentofTruth.png

#4432 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2414 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

Extremely off topic but does anyone use movie pass? $10 a month for one movie per day, this sounds like a really good deal even if you only see two movies a month. 

https://www.engadget...ollars-a-month/

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4433 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4333 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Extremely off topic but does anyone use movie pass? $10 a month for one movie per day, this sounds like a really good deal even if you only see two movies a month.

https://www.engadget...ollars-a-month/

Look directly above you. I just signed up for two cards. They will be here within 5-7 days. Looks like I can already order E tickets from places that do seating reservations via the app. This even includes the really nice AMC dine in theater near me. Trying to see the Dark Tower tonight. Will report back on my experience

StudentofTruth.png

#4434 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5880 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier is a video game coming to XB1 later this year. Two TATS.

Spoiler

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#4435 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5880 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

^ You will have excuse Six Min Whistle for missing your post about the Movie Pass. He has been very, very concerned about Conan's penis lately.

People that downloaded are reporting that nudity works once you download a separate nudity DLC 

-Partial nudity for US to keep M rating, full nudity for Europe because PEGI 18 exists.

It seems you should be able to use this trick to get the uncensored version of Conan Exiles from Europe though.  
According to the Reddit thread I posted above you should be able to buy the US version, change regions temporarily and download the European version.
Since it sounds like dicks will still be accessible if you bother with changing regions, I guess no co-op.
Is anyone thinking of getting Conan Exiles when it comes out in two weeks? It's $30 on Steam, I might grab it if it doesn't run like hot garbage on Xbox.

1035269.png

#4436 kdiddy1989   I make average CAGs look rich. CAGiversary!   1906 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

LOL last highlight killed me.

I'm in for that movie pass. I have a cinophile (sp?) for a sister in law living with me. She'll get her moneys worth. Thanks for sharing.
That would be cool

#4437 Choboy456  

Choboy456

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:05 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=jZ3mOzM7Htg

Is this based off the TV series or is it something completely new? The trailer didn't really show much

#4438 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2837 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

Is this based off the TV series or is it something completely new? The trailer didn't really show much

It's based off old adventure games. I was really confused when I first saw it too.

Now this I can fap to.

Now *THIS* I can fap to, my friend.

#4439 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2414 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

Look directly above you. I just signed up for two cards. They will be here within 5-7 days. Looks like I can already order E tickets from places that do seating reservations via the app. This even includes the really nice AMC dine in theater near me. Trying to see the Dark Tower tonight. Will report back on my experience

Ahh, I saw We Happy Few and tuned out completely. Hopefully this thing succeeds, I guess they were only able to change to this model because of a pretty big investment and are likely to lose money constantly. AMC doesn't sound like they plan to be on board if they can help it, but I don't see what they can really do if the company does all payments through their issued debit card. I guess they can just not accept their card, but if it's backed by Visa or Mastercard maybe that isn't an option.

https://www.engadget...s-opt-out-deal/

Black Mirror was apparently a series of point and click games that started in 2003, and this is a reboot.

https://en.wikipedia...he_Black_Mirror

^ You will have excuse Six Min Whistle for missing your post about the Movie Pass. He has been very, very concerned about Conan's penis lately.

I just thought the game looked good from gameplay I saw since it's been out on PC, and think it's extremely stupid that we're getting a game censored here in the west in the modern era, when it isn't an issue on Steam. I think the ESRB is a good thing overall, but the fact that it's still has a dramatic influence on the industry is stupid.

Really, I think the preemptive censorship in CoD WW2 is worse, clearly just trying to make room for as much customization as possible and have players not think of the Axis team as actual Nazis to sell more microtransaction junk in the multiplayer.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4440 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5880 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

There is a trial now for Prey. This is different than the Opening Hour demo released earlier this year.

https://www.microsof...ey/BQMVWCMB8P59

(I think you can unlock achievements with the trial. Cannot confirm as I already own it.)

1035269.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360