* * * * - 15 votes

XBL Deals - Black Friday Gold incoming | DwG: Flockers, Ink, WRC 5/6, 360 Sonic, more | GwG: Tales / Borderlands, Trackmania Turbo; Deadfall Adv

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#7411 gatordeve86   CAG Master CAGiversary!   941 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

gatordeve86

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:22 AM

https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/ Don't forget guys. Hope someone is lucky and wins the American Express $500 gift card.

Seems rather easy to win the racer outfit for your avatar at least.

got outfit thanks

#7412 emg28   esteeohpee CAGiversary!   3034 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:22 AM

Overwatch still going strong no price drop, game gets support new characters and maps. Will the price go below $30 on digital or itl'll happen in year or two?

I doubt it will go below $30 for the digital version anytime soon. It's currently BB's DOTD for $23.99 after GCU. I think that's the lowest price we have seen for the physical version. I gameshare so I'll be going with the digital version plus I don't get charged tax by MS.
1097269.png

#7413 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1198 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

Obligatory post condemning MN9. Life-long Mega Man fan, went in with an open mind the same way I did with Andromeda (which I very much enjoyed) and some of the stages and mechanics are just bad. The opening level plays great and on the surface it seems fine, but when you need to be more precise under pressure, it just doesn't work and is lacking polish. I wanted to like it a lot, but it's just a bad game.

6TJRqLz.gif

#7414 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/ Don't forget guys. Hope someone is lucky and wins the American Express $500 gift card.

Seems rather easy to win the racer outfit for your avatar at least.

I'm confused. It says it's a drawing contest but it also says "You and two guests will receive an in-person delivery of Forza Motorsport 7 prize packages from a fleet of Porsche vehicles and drivers. Each prize package includes an Xbox One S bundle, an Ultimate Edition copy of Forza Motorsport 7, and additional Xbox swag. After the delivery is complete, you’ll jump in the Porsche passenger seat for a celebratory ride around town!" I turned 2 keys an the first one worked an I got the code for the avatar gear. But did I win the grand prize or something? So confused...

#7415 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5877 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Monster Hunter World is out 1/26! (Sooner than I thought.)

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#7416 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   4951 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

I'm confused. It says it's a drawing contest but it also says "You and two guests will receive an in-person delivery of Forza Motorsport 7 prize packages from a fleet of Porsche vehicles and drivers. Each prize package includes an Xbox One S bundle, an Ultimate Edition copy of Forza Motorsport 7, and additional Xbox swag. After the delivery is complete, you’ll jump in the Porsche passenger seat for a celebratory ride around town!" I turned 2 keys an the first one worked an I got the code for the avatar gear. But did I win the grand prize or something? So confused...

That's just the description of the grand prize. You won the lowest prize - I think everyone wins the avatar. Unless you saw the description after turning a key?! Then I'm your new best friend and you should take me with.

#7417 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:21 PM

That's just the description of the grand prize. You won the lowest prize - I think everyone wins the avatar. Unless you saw the description after turning a key?! Then I'm your new best friend and you should take me with.

Welp, I guess I did it wrong. I didn't win crap, but I viewed the page on mobile and I have a habit of scrolling around before the page is done loading which can cause little glitches. Oh well. My avatar is wearing a white sleeveless shirt and I'm fine with that.

#7418 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

I think the wording is a bit off. Everyone earns keys and the more keys that turn green I guess wins the grand prize? It's a entry grand prize so it isn't a instant win. If I do win you can have the forza stuff. I'm not a big fan of forza as I was with Project Gotham racing. You just have to pay for shipping.

#7419 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3921 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

The avatar code they e-mailed me doesn't even work.

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.

Yeah, I'm sure their top people are on it.

#7420 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65650 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Finally got the new Xbox One dashboard update and the downloading games/updates part is still broken as shit. They need to fix the core issues instead of giving it a new coat of paint every year.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#7421 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3921 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:12 PM

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (PCDD) for free.

https://www.gog.com/...ld_abes_oddysee

#7422 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

I doubt it will go below $30 for the digital version anytime soon. It's currently BB's DOTD for $23.99 after GCU. I think that's the lowest price we have seen for the physical version. I gameshare so I'll be going with the digital version plus I don't get charged tax by MS.

Thanks for the heads up on the BB DoD. Picked up a copy for $15.21 after a $10 cert and tax.

For 2 weeks I was sorry I didn't grab a copy when it was on sale for $32.

#7423 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4327 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Finally got the new Xbox One dashboard update and the downloading games/updates part is still broken as shit. They need to fix the core issues instead of giving it a new coat of paint every year.

Wait... what's so bad about it? I find managing that stuff on Xbox is light years ahead of PS4 currently. Don't have the new dash though

StudentofTruth.png

#7424 Sielanas  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

Sad that Marvel Heroes isn't doing the pack sale PSN had last week. I'd buy the Avengers bundle for $35. Off to pick up my MvC.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#7425 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5877 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

Ghost Recon: Wildlands is officially adding a 4v4 mode, Ghost War. Open Beta runs 9/21 - 9/25. TATS.

This is my most played game of 2017. I just can't stop playing it.

Spoiler

Download and preload the Ghost War Beta. Starts 9/21.

https://www.microsof...ta/bz31fbd6g5s8

1035269.png

#7426 rickr304   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

rickr304

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:00 PM

Ended up buying Overcooked last minute, after seeing the disappointment of this week's sales.

Looking forward to playing it with the wife.  

Co-op game that has an achievement for three-starring every level + wife who is not really a gamer + me, who MUST get every achievement in every game = Divorce incoming?

#7427 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1198 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

Ended up buying Overcooked last minute, after seeing the disappointment of this week's sales.

Looking forward to playing it with the wife.  

Co-op game that has an achievement for three-starring every level + wife who is not really a gamer + me, who MUST get every achievement in every game = Divorce incoming?

I got into this very problem twice, once with my best friend and her husband and once with my partner. We can't play the next level until we earn all 3 stars, what is wrong with you?!?

6TJRqLz.gif

#7428 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7197 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Upside more time for gaming.  

Downside less money for gaming.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#7429 MobileVortex  

MobileVortex

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

Overcook almost destroyed my marriage :P

#7430 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5877 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

Brand new Wolfenstein II gameplay TATS. Bring a change of pants.

Spoiler

1035269.png

#7431 PatFortenbaugh   Don't look at my signature CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

Yeah I played overcooked for about 5 minutes with the wife, and we decided to never play it again.

Peggle is that game to play with the old lady, just trade off after each round

She surprising loved Interpol trail of dr chaos

boo

#7432 PatFortenbaugh   Don't look at my signature CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

Spoiler

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

boo

#7433 rickr304   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

rickr304

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

I got into this very problem twice, once with my best friend and her husband and once with my partner. We can't play the next level until we earn all 3 stars, what is wrong with you?!?

Upside more time for gaming.  

Overcook almost destroyed my marriage :P

Yeah I played overcooked for about 5 minutes with the wife, and we decided to never play it again.

Peggle is that game to play with the old lady, just trade off after each round

She surprising loved Interpol trail of dr chaos

*Remembers Left 4 Dead 2 days*

Me:  "Wait for it.... wait for it.... Now!"

Friend 1:  "Ok, I got him with the hunter"

Friend 2:  "I got this one with the smoker"

Me:  "And I got this one with the jockey!"

Me:  "Ok, Kim, now!  Get 'em with the Boomer!  Go go go!

Wife:  *misses spawn, comes in late, misses her attack, costs us the game*

Me:  "KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!"

*shudders*

Overcooked could be a big mistake.  

#7434 MobileVortex  

MobileVortex

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:05 PM

I will add that my wife and I have 3 stared everything in Overcooked and she loves the game.  It just get's a little heated sometimes :P

It really is a great couch co-op game. Hoping another one comes out sometime. Or something similar, it's rare for me to find a game she can play for more then 45 min haha.

#7435 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:10 PM

Now THAT'S how you do a trailer! Holy shit do I want to play that right now!

782879.png

#7436 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9184 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

Forza sucks. Until they implement a button that discharges land mines and another that makes giant spikes bust from your tires to destroy other cars, I can't be arsed.

Both, the answer is you can play both arcade and simulation style racers, there's enough for either or out there. I believe at this point that you can also throw on all assists in Forza to make it feel fun and not hardcore sim-like to the point of tweaking it to your playstyle. Besides this will all be running in 4K 60 fps for X owners (and the team said with the optimization for the X that the OG One & S versions look and play better as a result).

Launch Trailer and Demo announcement for today: Oh well the FB post had the announcement for the demo today anyways.

Edited by Spybreak9, 19 September 2017 - 04:16 PM.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#7437 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3660 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:18 PM

That's what the backlog is for.

Spoiler

They must be keeping the part where you knife your way through the evil German Shepherds under wraps until the game releases.

#7438 kcobra22  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

#7439 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5877 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

Good news... Dad told somebody that Fable Anniversary is coming soon to BC.

aOLo3hc.png

1035269.png

#7440 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9184 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

^ Soo freakin' pissed right now. My internet is practically fubar, until my next billing cycle in a few days, and there's no way for me to grab the demo! Ahhh

Demo is 23GB by the way, link here: https://www.microsof...mo/9P2XH29364LH

Also I thought it was time someone made a FM7 thread over on the Xbox boards.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360