* * * * - 15 votes

XBL Deals - Black Friday Gold incoming | DwG: Flockers, Ink, WRC 5/6, 360 Sonic, more | GwG: Tales / Borderlands, Trackmania Turbo; Deadfall Adv

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#7891 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9183 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

FYI!
From Zen Studios FB post:
The day has come silver ball fans! Pinball FX3 is out on PSN EU, Xbox One and Windows 10! Here is guide to help you with the imports: http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

It's like you have imported 119 tables and I went Fuck I have a problem lol.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#7892 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3918 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

Pinball fx3 on Tuesday... Yeah buddy

Hopefully with pinball fx 3 getting universal titles that means we will get more universal titles coming out soon.

Jurrasic park / Jurassic world
Fast and the furious
Terminator
The monsters ( Dracula, wolf man, Frankenstein, the mummy)

Universal has some good properties that would be cool tables.

I hope they do achievements with all the tables this time. I hated that they didn't have achievements on the last dlc tables on pinball fx2

It's up now. For anyone new to the series, it comes with 1 free table (Sorcerer's Lair). Most previous tables can be imported for free. [Details]

https://www.microsof...x3/9pckbvf3p67h

Also, it looks like you get all 3 Universal tables for $9.99. I thought they would be seperate purchases. So Back to the Future, Jaws, and E.T.

https://www.microsof...ll/9n25d7mbm180

Would be cool if they added more classic movie tables.

#7893 gogomo  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

So how does getting Fortnite BR work? On console it says it's free but also says only available in a bundle. "This download also gives you a path to purchase the PVE campaign or instant access if you received a Friend invite".

According to their twitter, there will be a standalone download, made available around 9am Pacific time/12pm Eastern time (so in around 2 hours from now) for people who don't have the base game.

#7894 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6041 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

Any thoughts on Ruiner? Reviews seem all over the place so kind of on the fence.

#7895 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9183 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

For those who have played andromeda already, is it safe to just ignore the tasks? I'd rather just focus on the main story and real side missions, but I don't want to get a shitty ending or something.

You could just breeze by through all the story stuff but FYI imo some of Andromeda's best moments are off the beaten path and loyalty missions, which debuted in Mass Effect 2, are very fun and powerful set pieces.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

#7896 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5877 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

Halo Wars 2 has a Complete Edition up for $59.99. This includes the new Awakening DLC.

Not sure if this is a dick punch to those who bought the $79.99 Ultimate Edition. Pretty sure that version did NOT include the Awakening DLC. Could be wrong.

https://www.microsof...on/c1c13ggxm7jg

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#7897 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3918 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

FYI!
From Zen Studios FB post:
The day has come silver ball fans! Pinball FX3 is out on PSN EU, Xbox One and Windows 10! Here is guide to help you with the imports: http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

It's like you have imported 119 tables and I went Fuck I have a problem lol.

Mine said 731 tables successfully imported! :shock:  

#7898 Razzel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   380 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Any thoughts on Ruiner? Reviews seem all over the place so kind of on the fence.

Same here. I came really close to impulse purchasing, but am now too worried about difficulty spikes and performance issues on Xbox One. Will probably wait for X1X.

#7899 snipermike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

snipermike

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:30 PM

Please don't mess this one up..

#7900 Razzel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   380 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

Any thoughts on serial cleaner for 7.50?

#7901 Sielanas  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

I have high hopes since they gave it a Christie Golden book and a writer from Spec Ops: The Line.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#7902 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3918 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

The Marty voice is actually a pretty good impression, but the person they got for Doc is so off. Man, why couldn't they just take the voices from the movie itself?

Maybe if you've only seen the movie once longtime ago and don't remember what they sound like, it might not be bad. I've probably seen BTTF a bazillion times, so hearing the wannabe Doc voice in the game is so off putting. I guess I'll have to get used to it. :)

#7903 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1198 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

The Marty voice is actually a pretty good impression, but the person they got for Doc is so off. Man, why couldn't they just take the voices from the movie itself?

Maybe if you've only seen the movie once longtime ago and don't remember what they sound like, it might not be bad. I've probably seen BTTF a bazillion times, so hearing the wannabe Doc voice in the game is so off putting. I guess I'll have to get used to it. :)

What are you referring to here? I know there aren't any BttF cameos in SWB2... =)

6TJRqLz.gif

#7904 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3918 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Darth Vader does make a cameo in BTTF. ;)

Darth_Vulcan.jpg

#7905 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2343 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

Would have been nice if I could import my pinball fx2 steam tables too in the xbox one version...I actually have some tables on steam which I don 't have on the one yet...hum

AntaraelDulacre.png

#7906 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Halo Wars 2 has a Complete Edition up for $59.99. This includes the new Awakening DLC.
Not sure if this is a dick punch to those who bought the $79.99 Ultimate Edition. Pretty sure that version did NOT include the Awakening DLC. Could be wrong.

As someone who did get the launch ultimate edition, that is absolutely a repeated kick to crotch. Fuck that. I’m already pissed enough from the “additional campaign expansion” promised in the season pass turning out to be two missions and then have them announce a $20 expansion.

I’m pissed enough at MS over this, I think I should cancel my Forza 7 preorder.

Someone make me that Archer meme “do you want people to stop buying your games at launch? Because that’s how you get people to stop buying your games at launch.”

#7907 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9183 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

Ultimate Edition had the Halo Wars Remastered bundled in along with the Season Pass for HW 2 that got you all the new leaders and Blitz Packs.
The expansion was, just like Halo 3: ODST, initially going to be a small add-on but the more they worked on it became a full blown expansion that has a new campaign (along with those beautiful Blur cutscenes), Terminus Firefight and new maps.

#7908 kcobra22  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

GffCGwO.jpg

https://www.microsof...le/bt5p2x999vh2

#7909 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9183 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

Yeah the BttF table has the license for the property but there's another license to use audio from the movies as well as just for the music too. Stupid but money rules the world.

#7910 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3065 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

Can someone please explain the Back to the Future comments going on in the last few posts?  I don't understand why BTTF was brought up or what voice acting we are referring to.  I'm a big BTTF fan, but also I'm not very bright.  Thank you.

#7911 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2343 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

Can someone please explain the Back to the Future comments going on in the last few posts?  I don't understand why BTTF was brought up or what voice acting we are referring to.  I'm a big BTTF fan, but also I'm not very bright.  Thank you.

Pinball FX3 is out and has a BTTF table (along with Jaws and E.T.). And well there is voice acting in it =P

AntaraelDulacre.png

#7912 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   878 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

I don't think they messed up the first one, personally. I know some people had complains about the lack of a single-player story or modes/maps (I personally thought there was plenty), but I don't remember a lot of people complaining about what *was* there.

I think it's about a new Pinball FX table.

#7913 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10921 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

So what time are the GWG announcements? Same time as the BC announcements?

Nothing today then if so.

... go to sleep.

#7914 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13203 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:03 PM

So what time are the GWG announcements? Same time as the BC announcements?

Nothing today then if so.

Usually 9AM ET I think.  I would expect it Thursday since it hasn't leaked yet today.  Usually it leaks a day before it is announced.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#7915 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8431 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

The new Webster's Dictionary:

Dick Punch (noun, verb, meme, father of 2) - See "How Microsoft handled content for Halo Wars 2."

I have the game but since I haven't played it I can't be all that mad I guess. But it's the principle of the matter!

#7916 MOStateSuperman   I eat birds and planes for breakfast. CAGiversary!   229 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

MOStateSuperman

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:30 PM

Ultimate Edition had the Halo Wars Remastered bundled in along with the Season Pass for HW 2 that got you all the new leaders and Blitz Packs.
The expansion was, just like Halo 3: ODST, initially going to be a small add-on but the more they worked on it became a full blown expansion that has a new campaign (along with those beautiful Blur cutscenes), Terminus Firefight and new maps.

I'm not too worried about the expansion in this case (I haven't even gone through the included two missions), but I cringe every time I see this sort of thing.

"Well, we promised you an expansion, but we worked and worked and it just became too good. With that in mind, we've created something smaller to include in your previous purchase, and you can buy this one for $X!"

I guess you also see the opposite, like Saint's Row III's Enter the Dominatrix. "Check out this sweet standalone expansion! Ok, so it's really going to be included in the next game. Ok, so it's really going to be DLC for the next game."

#7917 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1677 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

Free "The Walking Dead" table? This is going to be a long explanation of what I did but you may get it free too.

I dl'ed Pinball FX3 and did the "Import Tables." It dl'ed most of my tables and then it took me to a screen to download the others. I pressed "B" on my controller as each table or pack finished dl'ing and continued to dl the next I eventually got to "The Walking Dead" and it let me download it. The funny thing is I don't remember ever buying this table or playing a trial. I checked my purchases and didn't find a receipt, and on-line it gives me the option to buy for Pinball FX2. I played it on P FX3 and there was no time limit.

I started Pinball FX2 and some of the tables I bought were grayed out as if I hadn't purchased them but then stated I owned them when I tried to purchase them. Some tables still stayed grayed out though. Could be a glitch with it tying to P FX3.

I went back to P FX3 and played "The Walking Dead" again and it still wasn't a timed trial and on-line it said I owned it. I went back to P FX2 and now all the tables I own are highlighted and guess what "The Walking Dead" was part of my collection. I went back to P FX3 and it stated I owned all but 17 tables and when I counted those tables it only added to 16. I wonder if it isn't counting TWD even though it now seems to be part of my collection.

Edit: All the above happened on the X1. I remembered FX2 started on the 360 so I booted up my 360 and "The Walking Dead" is not part of my collection. Now I know for sure I hadn't purchased it for the X1 because I'm a CAG and I would have purchased it for the 360 first and gotten the free upgrade to the X1.

#7918 blueArcana   So glad The Cheat is not dead CAGiversary!   879 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

Darth Vader does make a cameo in BTTF. ;)

Darth_Vulcan.jpg

That's the other Darth Vader, from the planet Vulcan

blueArcana.png

#7919 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65650 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=7150

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#7920 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

I mentioned this in the pinball thread but if anyone wants to add me for FX3 it's: DocSamson on Live.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360