* * * * - 15 votes

XBL Deals - Black Friday Gold incoming | DwG: Flockers, Ink, WRC 5/6, 360 Sonic, more | GwG: Tales / Borderlands, Trackmania Turbo; Deadfall Adv

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#9931 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1260 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

The death of Dead Space makes me sad. 1 and 2 are up there will my all-time favorites. I have a Dead Space wallpaper on my phone's homescreen to represent. Those two games are almost indistinguishable from each other, but put them together, and you have my favorite horror game ever made.

I think Mass Effect is literally the only EA franchise I give a shit about now. And I haven't played Andromeda yet, so that may change.

1105302.png

#9932 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9189 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:11 AM

I think Mass Effect is literally the only EA franchise I give a shit about now. And I haven't played Andromeda yet, so that may change.

...as well as Battlefield, Titanfall, PvZ, Dragon Age, FIFA/NHL and Need for Speed for me. Wish Burnout & C&C games would come back as well.

Edited by Spybreak9, 18 October 2017 - 12:13 AM.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#9933 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   5040 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:13 AM

Bobby Portis of the Chicago Bulls might be the new dlc for Injustice 2

#9934 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4532 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

I have Wolfenstein and Old Blood sitting in my back log, def not grabbing the new one yet.

Backlogs for life.

Also in my backlog: The Dead Space games. I played some demos and had fun so I will share my disappointment in DS4's cancellation for that reason.

Now EA better not mess with the Plants vs. Zombies series. I play that game daily.

#9935 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1260 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

...as well as Battlefield, Titanfall, PvZ, Dragon Age, FIFA/NHL and Need for Speed for me. Wish Burnout & C&C games would come back as well.

I forgot about Titanfall. I did enjoy the campaign in the second game. Got burnt out on PvZ1 fairly quickly, and couldn't get into the Dragon Age games. I liked Burnout Paradise but I feel like Forza Horizon picked up where that game left off; I just miss the destruction.

Battlefield 1 is the bane of my existence. I bought it to appease friends, and it turned out I hated it just like the other BF games. then told friends I "sold it" so they could stop inviting me to the game and it didn't work. They somehow know I own it digitally.

1105302.png

#9936 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4333 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

5 minutes into being a Celtic and Hayward’s bone is sticking out of his leg... wtf, there goes the season game 1

StudentofTruth.png

#9937 Darthziggy  

Darthziggy

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

Anyone tried the GamePass trial while also sharing Live with someone? A friend told me it messed up the games that weren’t originally purchased under his GT when GamePass first came out but I’m wondering if that’s still the case. Thinking of trying but every game we buy is under my GT and my fiancé plays on her own Xbone so I don’t wanna mess that all up.

#9938 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1260 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

Anyone tried the GamePass trial while also sharing Live with someone? A friend told me it messed up the games that weren’t originally purchased under his GT when GamePass first came out but I’m wondering if that’s still the case. Thinking of trying but every game we buy is under my GT and my fiancé plays on her own Xbone so I don’t wanna mess that all up.

I've had no problem gamesharing with GamePass. All games work just fine for me and my gameshare buddy. Note that he'll need to go to the GamePass section of the store to view the games; otherwise there's virtually no sign of GamePass on their Xbox if they're not signed in as you. Once he selects a game on the GamePass page, he'll see it available to install for free.

1105302.png

#9939 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   2817 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

5 minutes into being a Celtic and Hayward’s bone is sticking out of his leg... wtf, there goes the season game 1

I would've been okay if I never saw that. Up there with Paul George and that kid from Louisville as far as the most graphic on court injuries I've seen.

782879.png

#9940 lpburk2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:43 AM

That was horrific.

#9941 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:52 AM

Mr. Glass?

#9942 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   5040 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:08 AM

https://onedrive.liv...AC4VdHVDaaU8xjI

#9943 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

The whole reason the original Wolfenstein got away with being a game where you kill lots of people is you were killing Nazis. No one would object to it. Me? I still think it's a fine premise for a game.

Nobody is objecting to playing a game killing Nazis. 

However, I'm sure that Republicans are tired of being called Nazis.

Posted Image

#9944 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:36 AM

The shot of Blazkowicz blasting a KKK member with a shotgun at the 54 second mark.........  :-  I wonder how many more "fine people" do we get to kill in this game. I guess not being American myself makes this trailer even funnier.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Do you want to kill people that disagree about statues?  Did you actually hear what Trump said or what you wanted him to say?  Are the "fine people" you reference in your post on the right or on the left, because Trump indicated "both sides".  What does your post mean/imply?

Do you want to kill the lady from the NYT article?:

https://www.nytimes....trref=undefined

“Good people can go to Charlottesville,” said Michelle Piercy, a night shift worker at a Wichita, Kan., retirement home, who drove all night with a conservative group that opposed the planned removal of a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

After listening to Mr. Trump on Tuesday, she said it was as if he had channeled her and her friends — all gun-loving defenders of free speech, she said, who had no interest in standing with Nazis or white supremacists: “It’s almost like he talked to one of our people.”

Conservatives like Ms. Piercy, who have grown only more emboldened after Charlottesville, believe that the political and media elite hold them and Mr. Trump to a harsh double standard that demands they answer for the sins of a radical, racist fringe. They largely accept Mr. Trump’s contention that these same forces are using Charlottesville as an excuse to undermine his presidency, and by extension, their vote.

Also, I for one am tired of the constant Leftist crap (like the post I quoted above) that I have to read if I want to follow this thread.

Posted Image

#9945 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1206 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Those remarks were in reference to him being asked to denounce self-proclaimed white supremacists after one of them murdered someone in a premeditated act of terrorism (which also put my best friend in a wheel chair). There's no two sides to it, the KKK was literally there, the statues are just a prop for them to organize around.

6TJRqLz.gif

#9946 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4333 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Go cry about it, snowflake

StudentofTruth.png

#9947 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:50 AM

When you say Microsoft rewards I'm assuming you mean Bing points? If so then you can buy through microsoft.com or xbox.com or the console.

However if you mean xbox rewards you get vip progress for buying through xbox.com or on the console. I don't believe buying through the microsoft store goes toward the VIP.

Yeah, bing points, sorry. Xbox rewards has been useless to me since they got rid of the 1K for playing GWG for 10 hours while it’s free.

When I buy something, how long does it take to register on my point balance?

#9948 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   936 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:55 AM

Come on CAG, unite behind your shared love of cheap ass hoarding rather than allow yourselves to be divided by the politics of the day. This is our refuge........don't destroy it.

#9949 Darthziggy  

Darthziggy

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:55 AM

I've had no problem gamesharing with GamePass. All games work just fine for me and my gameshare buddy. Note that he'll need to go to the GamePass section of the store to view the games; otherwise there's virtually no sign of GamePass on their Xbox if they're not signed in as you. Once he selects a game on the GamePass page, he'll see it available to install for free.

Thanks for this. Might give it a go. The rewards can’t get much worse than Transformers, can they? (Really hoping I’m not jinxing anyone here.)

#9950 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

Tired of the lie that the car crash was premeditated. His vehicle was under assault from violent Antifa communists. What was he supposed to do? Just sit there? It's a boldfaced lie. I guess I'm a neo Nazi white supremacist for challenging the mainstream narrative. Even though I'm Colombian/Puerto Rican/Irish.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#9951 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

Those remarks were in reference to him being asked to denounce self-proclaimed white supremacists after one of them murdered someone in a premeditated act of terrorism (which also put my best friend in a wheel chair). There's no two sides to it, the KKK was literally there, the statues are just a prop for them to organize around.

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

He then issues the "fine people" quote I posted above.

I did not deny that the KKK was there did I?  Why do you say this?

I am saying that indeed there were people there to protest that were not KKK or Nazi or whatever.  The problem I have is that Leftists constantly conflate being a Republican and a Nazi.

Posted Image

#9952 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1206 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:03 AM

I was there but okay.

Edit: going to sleep and won't be discussing this anymore. Jesus Christ.

6TJRqLz.gif

#9953 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3661 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

It looks like the XBL Rewards Forza 7 promo is still giving out keys for logging in to the rewards site.  I got a key last night and another tonight.  Neither a winner, but maybe someone else will get lucky.

https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/

#9954 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7198 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:29 AM

It looks like the XBL Rewards Forza 7 promo is still giving out keys for logging in to the rewards site.  I got a key last night and another tonight.  Neither a winner, but maybe someone else will get lucky.

2 more days till the 20th it looks like.  2 more opportunities to win nothing.  Not even a crappy play skin.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#9955 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8441 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/odds-ends

Spoiler

#fuckinhalo

#9956 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

It looks like the XBL Rewards Forza 7 promo is still giving out keys for logging in to the rewards site. I got a key last night and another tonight. Neither a winner, but maybe someone else will get lucky.

Thanks for the heads up Bloomy. I just won the Hoonigan pack that ejectedbunny already sent me

I’ll pay it forward to the first person to send me a pm with the name of the last Formula 1 World Drivers Champion for Scuderia Ferrari

#9957 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5880 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/odds-ends

Spoiler

#fuckinhalo

Lots of awesome stuff here. Excited about the November update for H5. And Halo MCC getting eventual Scorpio love is a nice surprise.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#9958 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4532 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for the reminder. I won something called a "Hoonigan Car Pack".

If you want it, name the game in which this song appears:

First person to quote this post with the answer gets the code via PM.

#9959 miketheplantguy  

miketheplantguy

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

It looks like the XBL Rewards Forza 7 promo is still giving out keys for logging in to the rewards site. I got a key last night and another tonight. Neither a winner, but maybe someone else will get lucky.

Thanks. I just won a VIP pass today. Now to just wait until the game is GWG ;)

#9960 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2837 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

Such an obscure game. I'm not interested in the prize, but I would be amazed if anyone even remembers it. 

Now this I can fap to.

Now *THIS* I can fap to, my friend.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360