* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Deus Ex: MD, Cabela's, Mass Effect 2/3 DLC, more | Infinite Minigolf | GwG: Gone Home, Oxenfree, Rayman 3

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#5251 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   402 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

Nope, have had the same, single, account since 2006. I buy MS currency two or three times a month from GS and have had zero issues. I splurge on a $20 game code and it all goes to hell...and I can't afford to throw $20 away on nothing.

I feel your pain on money always being tight. Have you checked your Microsoft account balance per chance? I know a while back when I bought codes through Gamestop it has been the cash value for the games..... not the actual games. But it's been a few years since I've bought codes from there though... Also, you should be able to see it on here if by some crazy chance it just needed extra time to process

Edit: You can also try

1.signing into xbox.com 

2.Click on gamerpic and select profile

3. Click My games tab

4. It should show every game linked to your XB1, PC, or 360 depending upon selection

5. Hopefully see ME3 and Profit!

#5252 Previously someTooL  

Previously someTooL

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

True CAG came out last night. Cancelled my preorders of the Scorpio and Forza 7 Ultimate. I'll wait for the price drop for the Scorpio...reluctantly. Got in on the Amazon Ultimate glitch for $79, but the last time with Fallout 4 glitch they sent me an email the day before and said ooops were charging the full amount.

Praise the CAG in me, not the stupidity.

#5253 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2285 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

Why the hell should I pay for a service that offers ONE game I want? That's just stupid! I paid for three months, decided I'm an idiot for paying monthly for one single game, and bought a $20 code to own the game. Now MS is borked and telling me bullshit reasons why that game I paid for hasn't been added to my queue. I already own 99.9% of the Vault games I want to play, why pay $5 a month for the one game I didn't own on my One? It'd be idiotic to keep paying for one single game!

No, stupid is spending good money on a bad system. You seem to find the $20-$40 each week to buy games but your console is falling apart. Take the L on this Xbox1 and scrap it. Then you will save money on all the physical games you can actually use and then flip them back into GameStop when you're done and buy more.

#5254 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2285 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

Do you already have it installed on your console from EA Access? If so, it won't show up in your RtI section because it's already installed.

This. I bet it's already in her ready list and she's too blinded by negativity to figure it out.

https://youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

#5255 Mister Squirrel   I play in traffic CAGiversary!   273 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Mister Squirrel

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

Half of CAG has Praxus blocked for being a negative Nancy and ignoring common sense and the other half are the poor bleeding hearts trying to help a lost cause...poor souls.
I enjoy hoarding acorns, running up trees, and playing in traffic.

#5256 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   402 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Half of CAG has Praxus blocked for being a negative Nancy and ignoring common sense and the other half are the poor bleeding hearts trying to help a lost cause...poor souls.

I lost my soul a long time age... a real long time ago... way before Dave Chappelle had 2 kids. How am I doing this!?

Edit: On a more serious note. If anyone want's to play some Shadow Warrior 2 co-op hit me up. GT: EjectedBunny (all one word).

#5257 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4294 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

AMC killed e tickets for Movie pass. Will still be able to go to the theater to buy tickets in advance for reserve seating, but was really nice to be able to reserve a seat and ticket on the app.

StudentofTruth.png

#5258 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3550 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

In case anyone looking for the SNES classic was sleeping and missed the Best Buy  pre-orders, Amazon has them up right now. Page looks weird as hell but shipped and sold by Amazon so I bit and not worrying about it too much. 

https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

edit: looks to be gone for now, 1am EST for Bestbuy and 4am EST for Amazon, definition of snooze you lose

So much for signing up for "it's available" email notifications.

#5259 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

Yeah those things are pretty much useless.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#5260 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5784 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

Not a hunting guy - at all. But I gotta say The Hunter: Call of the Wild looks really good. Console port coming this year, published by Avalanche (Mad Max, Just Cause) and THQ Nordic. Features an RPG-like skill tree and 4-player online multiplayer. TATS.

http://a.co/dOyuG9B

aGB7jL1.png

The Hunter: Call of the Wild is out 10/3 for $39.99. Brand new TATS below. Only PS4 Pro support has been announced.

The console version contains the main game plus the Tents & Ground Blinds DLC and the ATV DLC.

Originally developed for PC and released via digital and retail outlets earlier this year, theHunter: Call of the Wild is the ultimate hunting experience, featuring open-world gameplay across two massive reserves set in Germany and the Pacific Northwest. The game is rendered by Apex – Avalanche Studios Open World Engine, enabling a level of visual fidelity never before seen in a hunting game. theHunter: Call of the Wild is a stand-alone, one-time purchase which will be supported by optional DLC content following the release. 

Spoiler

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#5261 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4176 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Anyone else thinking Evil Within will be GWG?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

871100.png

#5262 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

I was signed up on Bestbuy and Amazon, I've yet to get the email....

#5263 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2292 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Trailer showing of the recently announced Piccolo, Krillin, Android 18, and Android 16 for Dragonball FighterZ. Some story tease at the end. Definitely my most anticipated fighter now, it looks better every time they show it.

Spoiler

I thought my local theater was AMC but I guess it's Goodrich still. Seems like a dumb way to try and fight MoviePass, making it less convenient for people to use only your company? At worst they lose those ticket sales to competition and at best they're making people pay with the card instead.

Hoping waiting for the stealth bump at Gamestop pays off. I currently would get about $136 with my stuff, but I think it'd be closer to $160 next weekend. I'm mostly aiming to pad my game budget, not really make enough for an X upgrade.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#5264 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3799 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:33 PM

I think it's very possible, I think I'm still gonna buy it since even if GwG the complete edition price is still worth it.

1024483.png

#5265 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2292 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

I think it's very possible, I think I'm still gonna buy it since even if GwG the complete edition price is still worth it.

With a quick look at the past list, I don't see any Bethesda published games having been GWG before. Maybe, but I kind of doubt it. If Bethesda wanted to promote upcoming games Wolfenstein would be just as likely, and they never did with Fallout, Prey, or Doom.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#5266 PatFortenbaugh   Don't look at my signature CAGiversary!   420 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Instead of all this fussin and a fuedin, everyone should just get game pass and be eternally happy like me  :wave:

tumblr_ofdm7h63VL1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

boo

#5267 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5581 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Just thought I’d say that The Sexy Brutale is pretty cool and original. Kind of a top-down, puzzle-based murder mystery in which you watch a murder occur. Then you try to prevent it by rewinding time and moving or changing things in the environment, etc. Trick is that you also can’t interact with any of the other characters. Fun stuff and a nice change of pace.

#5268 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   874 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

The thought of other people having fun with games in ways that I don't enrages me.

Sig-worthy little nugget of sarcasm there. Well done.

Picked up The Secy Brutale. You can thank me when it’s GwG in September.

I will also pick it up to give it a little extra GwG momentum.

Here's my fucking tale of "Woe is me" for today.

That really sucks. Hopefully the one guy was right and it was already installed from when you had EA Access.

Really? I've said it before but I don't find Praxus to be much more negative than a lot of other posters. He wrote a few negative posts in a row and someone pointed it out and that's been the perception ever since. But whatevs. If that many people have blocked Praxus, maybe Trench is right and people do want an echo chamber, lol.

#5269 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5784 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

Just got out of a meeting with Bloomy and Larry. September isn't looking too good.

sZRimtA.jpg

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#5270 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4294 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

Trailer showing of the recently announced Piccolo, Krillin, Android 18, and Android 16 for Dragonball FighterZ. Some story tease at the end. Definitely my most anticipated fighter now, it looks better every time they show it.

Spoiler

I thought my local theater was AMC but I guess it's Goodrich still. Seems like a dumb way to try and fight MoviePass, making it less convenient for people to use only your company? At worst they lose those ticket sales to competition and at best they're making people pay with the card instead.

Hoping waiting for the stealth bump at Gamestop pays off. I currently would get about $136 with my stuff, but I think it'd be closer to $160 next weekend. I'm mostly aiming to pad my game budget, not really make enough for an X upgrade.

It's really dumb of AMC. Before I would go the extra 15 minutes to see a movie at the AMC dine in because I could reserve seats, but now I'll save the time and likely just go to the Regal that's closer. Hopefully AMC comes to their senses and allows E tickets again. Also, I didn't read more than a headline, but I believe AMC and Movie pass were actually partners on a similar program together in 2014, I wonder if however that ended left AMC with animosity towards Movie pass

StudentofTruth.png

#5271 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Just got out of a meeting with Bloomy and Larry. September isn't looking too good.

sZRimtA.jpg

September would be a success if I could ride for the glory of Rome 4 TIMES.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#5272 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3550 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

sZRimtA.jpg

Spoiler

#5273 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1100 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

Why the hell should I pay for a service that offers ONE game I want? That's just stupid! I paid for three months, decided I'm an idiot for paying monthly for one single game, and bought a $20 code to own the game. Now MS is borked and telling me bullshit reasons why that game I paid for hasn't been added to my queue. I already own 99.9% of the Vault games I want to play, why pay $5 a month for the one game I didn't own on my One? It'd be idiotic to keep paying for one single game!

Holy crap, I was really confused since you can't buy ME2-3 on XBL directly, I had no idea they were selling download cards at retail. How long have they been out? This is kind of a big deal as far as the platform goes.

6TJRqLz.gif

#5274 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

With a quick look at the past list, I don't see any Bethesda published games having been GWG before. Maybe, but I kind of doubt it. If Bethesda wanted to promote upcoming games Wolfenstein would be just as likely, and they never did with Fallout, Prey, or Doom.

Bethesda's version of promotion seems to keep raising the sale price at least when it comes to Wolfenstein, act fast I say....

#5275 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1100 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Bethesda's version of promotion seems to keep raising the sale price at least when it comes to Wolfenstein, act fast I say....

With the re-release of both games in one retail package at $30 (which came out today), looks like they are matching their own MSRP so as not to undercut physical sales. Should have grabbed them when they were $6 each.

6TJRqLz.gif

#5276 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   874 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:27 PM

With the re-release of both games in one retail package at $30 (which came out today), looks like they are matching their own MSRP so as not to undercut physical sales. Should have grabbed them when they were $6 each.

Yeah, I'm kicking myself as well for assuming that the general rule of "prices go down the longer you wait" would hold true. *shakes fist* Damn delayed physical releases!

#5277 mundial1345   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

mundial1345

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Evil Within worth $5, does it play ok I think I remember hearing about a lot of issues

1096192.png[

#5278 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5581 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Evil Within worth $5, does it play ok I think I remember hearing about a lot of issues

Absolutely worth $5, especially if you like RE4 style games. Don’t recall having any issues.

#5279 mundial1345   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

mundial1345

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Absolutely worth $5, especially if you like RE4 style games. Don’t recall having any issues.

I've always eye balled. maybe the issues were only on ps4? I think I'm going to have to grab it

1096192.png[

#5280 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7127 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

I've always eye balled. maybe the issues were only on ps4? I think I'm going to have to grab it

I played it a bit on PS4.  Got bored and traded it.  Was thinking of buying it again.  Except it looks like I already did (on PSN).  Maybe some day i will give it another try.  I don't recall it having any game play issues and this was a long while ago too.  

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360