* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Deus Ex: MD, Cabela's, Mass Effect 2/3 DLC, more | Infinite Minigolf | GwG: Gone Home, Oxenfree, Rayman 3

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#7681 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2290 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

Apparetnly people putting a lot of time into the Minecraft update have found a bunch of issues with it, many things that are a step back and the like. This is just one account but I've seen similar complaints around, on top of weird technical stuff like transferred worlds having issues.

https://www.reddit.c..._new_minecraft/

I only played about 2 hours I think and my complaints were the removal of sword blocking, the mobile UI, and music seemingly having a lot of time between tracks playing.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#7682 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

Looking at Valkyria Revolution. Any thoughts?

#7683 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7362 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

I really enjoyed it a lot, just know it has A LOT of cutscenes and story, like, a real lot haha. 

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#7684 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8280 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:04 PM

Posting to keep it fresh. --> https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/

I had 6 key turns today and each one was a toilet flush.

#7685 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   665 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

Posting to keep it fresh. --> https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/

Thanks for this. Won on my first try! ...DRIVER AVATAR DLC...cough...

#7686 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4486 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

Why waste time on disappointing DLC when you can celebrate Batman Harley Quinn Day and get free stuff:

http://www.dccomics....-september-23rd

#7687 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3798 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

got really excited when the engine started, then I won avatar items

1024483.png

#7688 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   4933 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

I really enjoyed it a lot, just know it has A LOT of cutscenes and story, like, a real lot haha.

What did you like about the game? I only enjoyed the story so I didn't mind all the cutscenes. It was the gameplay that bored me, which was brain-dead unless you were fighting a boss.

#7689 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2290 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:28 AM

Why waste time on disappointing DLC when you can celebrate Batman Harley Quinn Day and get free stuff:

http://www.dccomics....-september-23rd

I don't really see any free stuff. It sounds like there was some FCBD kind of stuff at comic shops but I didn't hear anything about it locally. They blew it with the signings not having Bruce Timm involved, at least Dini was.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#7690 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3550 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:29 AM

The promo's day appears to reset at midnight UTC (same as date night).  I tried yesterday evening, but didn't have a new key for today until a little while ago.

#7691 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   4127 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

Is this real? I didn't want Xbox One X until seeing this. Wanted a PS4 for more variety of games (already have 2 Xbox Ones), but Ori
https://www.reddit.c..._looks_awesome/

Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

#7692 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   4127 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:34 AM

Apparetnly people putting a lot of time into the Minecraft update have found a bunch of issues with it, many things that are a step back and the like. This is just one account but I've seen similar complaints around, on top of weird technical stuff like transferred worlds having issues.

https://www.reddit.c..._new_minecraft/

I only played about 2 hours I think and my complaints were the removal of sword blocking, the mobile UI, and music seemingly having a lot of time between tracks playing.

Crafting UI will take awhile to get used to but I had fun playing VR version with Xbox friends. There were a few public servers that had previously PC exclusive features that looked great, but were unplayable due to lag.

Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

#7693 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:34 AM

Is this real? I didn't want Xbox One X until seeing this. Wanted a PS4 for more variety of games (already have 2 Xbox Ones), but Ori
https://www.reddit.c..._looks_awesome/

I don't think it's a real design. 

VAXyo12.gif

#7694 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:37 AM

Not sure if it's been posted but Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary is now available digital:

https://marketplace....09b1?cid=search

VAXyo12.gif

#7695 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4474 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:40 AM

Got the driver outfit on the first try then a couple of busts. Then on my six keys I got a hoonigan pack and a month of gold sandwiched around flushes.  Better than expected.

#7696 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7362 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:09 AM

What did you like about the game? I only enjoyed the story so I didn't mind all the cutscenes. It was the gameplay that bored me, which was brain-dead unless you were fighting a boss.

I honestly enjoyed the gameplay, each character played rather differently for me with all the skills I put them, and I liked being able to level up their weapons and set the skills. The story was definitely great as well, yeah the gameplay/action can get pretty repetitive but I enjoy a lot of repetitive games like the Warriors series and such, so it didn't really bother me, definitely not for everyone though. 

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#7697 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7378 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:10 AM

Do any of you fine folks need Alan Wake for 360? I have a code but I can't test it since I own it. Let me know if you want to try it.

Edit: gone now.
Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#7698 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:19 AM

I have had 12 over the last 4 or 5 days.  Like you nothing but a toilet flush.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#7699 wampler13   That's just like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:32 AM

I have had 12 over the last 4 or 5 days.  Like you nothing but a toilet flush.

Same here! I'd be right happy with a cool driver's onesie at this point.

#7700 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9064 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:36 AM

Yeah I bookmarked that shit the first day lol. I also put it up on the FM7 thread too.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#7701 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:46 AM

After doing a speedrun and playing Ori on Hard, I'm burned the Fuck out. I'm sure Will Of The Wisps will be great and fun, but personally I'm not subjecting myself to another one of Moon Studio's infinite death trap games. The main menu music for the new one should be this

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#7702 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   312 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:38 AM

You'll have to get through 6 cutscenes before getting to actual gameplay. All the cutscenes are skippable though.

#7703 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2290 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:18 AM

Just about finished with the original Nier. The story is very good, while only having serviceable combat. Soundtrack is 10/10. It does feel misguided to require 2 additional half-game playthroughs to get all 4 endings. One was already pretty thin, and now I'm going to just blast through everything at mach speed to meet the final requirement. I would probably just look them up online but it's another 300 Gamerscore for maybe 4 more hours of gameplay. It leans a lot closer to the action side of action RPG, the RPG portion is pretty much just leveling and weapon enhancement with most quests either being fetch quests or kill something.

Still worth checking out if you're mostly a story person. The characters that aren't you all look pretty nice, as do the enemies, but the rest of the game is rough visually. Aesthetically it's on point, but the hardware just can't do it justice. KainĂ© made it up pretty far my the best-girl tier-list.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#7704 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3874 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:30 AM

Former Gamefly members might be able to restart subscription for $1.

Check your e-mail or you can try this link.

#7705 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3607 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Just won the Hoonigan DLC from the FM 7 promo. Give it a try if you haven't, in a while...

#7706 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3607 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:14 AM

Former Gamefly members might be able to restart subscription for $1.

Check your e-mail or you can try this link.

Didnt get an email and the link doesnt work for me...oh well. Thanks CodeTrader.

#7707 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1097 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Having a positively shit weekend and needed something to distract myself. Fired up my $5 copy of Prey on 360 and that is certainly a game which is 11 years old. It's sort of refreshing to play an old-school shooter with health pickups, no intel or terminals or other bullshit hidden all around, but still has some really inventive level design and environmental puzzles. It was a simpler time.

6TJRqLz.gif

#7708 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4292 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

Having a positively shit weekend and needed something to distract myself. Fired up my $5 copy of Prey on 360 and that is certainly a game which is 11 years old. It's sort of refreshing to play an old-school shooter with health pickups, no intel or terminals or other bullshit hidden all around, but still has some really inventive level design and environmental puzzles. It was a simpler time.

Not to mention the doors, if those can't cheer you up, nothing will

StudentofTruth.png

#7709 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1097 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Not to mention the doors, if those can't cheer you up, nothing will

This is true. For every 3 normal doors, there's a sphincter door which forces the player to ask: am I entering an alien's butt?

6TJRqLz.gif

#7710 sammiefry  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

The forza 7 xbox rewards giveaway is a great way to get people like my to buy forza 7. I never intended to buy forza 7 right away but then i won the vip for it. I got a good deal on the standard digital version so i splurged. I just really hope the day one dlc can be bought in the future. I had planned on waiting for the ultimate to go on sale so I had all the content. With the past forza games though only the pre order cars never got put up by themselves correct? I know horizon 3's didn't 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360