* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Forza, Divinity OS, Metro, 360 Capcom, more | GwG: Vermintide, Tales / Borderlands; Child of Eden | Game Awards, Bundles

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#4591 Jess Stryker   Mama Said To Knock You Out CAGiversary!   4384 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Jess Stryker

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Ok, so yesterday I got the last two achievements in Bayonetta, but they didn't count in my overall gamerscore nor do they show in the Bayonetta achievement list. I'm stuck at 880/1000.

One thing that did happen while I was playing was I got a message saying "disconnected from Xbox Live". I checked the dashboard and it said I was still online. I figured it was nothing and kept playing. I wonder if that has anything to do with this. Anyone experience this too? Really frustrating to spend all those hours on a completion only to be fucked out of it.

I haven't had it happen in a while and I honestly forget how it happened when it did. Regardless, I remember my gamerscore on Xbox Live and TrueAchievements at one point didn't add up. As long as your achievements show as unlocked, it should eventually fix itself. Nothing you can really do iirc.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. https://go.twitch.tv/jess_stryker

Jess+Stryker.png

#4592 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

Confirmed for Sunday. Surprise? Prob gonna be a day one cheevo, lulz.

https://twitter.com/...222779522105344

Forza 7 will be a launch title!

VAXyo12.gif

#4593 MobileVortex  

MobileVortex

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

would be cool if they did something for the xbone day one edition purchasers.

I think the surprises will be a new elite controller.

#4594 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10975 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

Forza 7 will be a launch title!

Yeah they need to delay Forza to launch with the X.

... go to sleep.

#4595 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

would be cool if they did something for the xbone day one edition purchasers.

I think the surprises will be a new elite controller.

That seems extreme considering original Day One Xbox One purchasers got a lousy achievement.  :)

#4596 MobileVortex  

MobileVortex

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

That seems extreme considering original Day One Xbox One purchasers got a lousy achievement.  :)

haha yea didnt we get Limbo for free or something too?

#4597 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10975 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Saw on gaf that saw on Twitter. This is MS published titles by year.

06: 4
07: 13
08: 11
09: 7
10: 11
11: 8
12: 10
13: 7
14: 7
15: 7
16: 5
17: 3

Good news is the Crackdown 3 delay is gonna make the number at least 5+ next year (Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Ori 2, State of Decay 2 and obviously some Forza title next year)

... go to sleep.

#4598 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for re-upping this. Previously I hadn't been able to nab it, but it worked this time! Not that I'm any more likely to play...

I'm torn on Deadpool. It looks fun and worth $16, but also doesn't seem to have much if any replay value. Anyone feel like swaying me one way or the other?

I really enjoyed Deadpool and I paid $30 for it a while back.  Nolan North kills its with his voice work.  It's definitely a hack and slasher, but I would consider it a good deal at the $16 price point.

#4599 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3920 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

If trials fusion actually worked that would be great. Crashes constantly and the servers have been dead for over 24 hours.

1024483.png

#4600 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:58 PM

Xbox @ gamescom time info. The event thing will be on Mixer.

TMdU0FE.png

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#4601 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

Good news is the Crackdown 3 delay is gonna make the number at least 5+ next year (Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Ori 2, State of Decay 2 and obviously some Forza title next year)

AND Halo 6.

doctor+zod.png

#4602 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2380 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:20 PM

Regarding the season pass sale I bought AC syndicate,Deus ex,Forza Horizon 3 expansion pass and Sunset Overdrive.I now have 45 gbs left on my battlefield 1tb Xbox one S plus 2 external 2tbs.
Posted Image

#4603 MushaOne  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:28 PM

Confirmed for Sunday. Surprise? Prob gonna be a day one cheevo, lulz.

Hopefully the surprise is that the XBOX will be released the next day instead of in Nov.

#4604 Previously someTooL  

Previously someTooL

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

If trials fusion actually worked that would be great. Crashes constantly and the servers have been dead for over 24 hours.

Put a couple enjoyable hours in first night without any crashes. Sucks with the servers down though, keep getting that trying to connect to servers after finishing every track.

#4605 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   335 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

Guys, what if it's a new mech assault game? One can hope.

#4606 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9273 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

While I don't disagree about people already buying still buying, if people really give a shit about best possible format and also have the money to put towards a good 4K/HDR TV, they should just be building or upgrading a PC.

ME3 is usually $5 or less at pretty much any game store.

Yet you can't buy or build a PC at that price with comparable results.

http://www.pcworld.c...x-pc-build.html

Also list of the tables coming over to Pinball FX 3!!! Looks like almost all of them will come over, excluding ones that are tied with any sort of license like South Park & Plants vs Zombies.

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=7191

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2

#4607 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

I look forward to you destroying my high scores on pinball fx3
Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#4608 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13264 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

Guys, what if it's a new mech assault game? One can hope.

I'd be fine with either that or a new Rallisport Challenge.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#4609 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hopefully the surprise is that the XBOX will be released the next day instead of in Nov.

I was young and dumb and had enough money for when that happened with the Sega Saturn @E3, drove over to Babbages and picked one up, that was a glorious time. 

#4610 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

I can't get the purchase of the season pass for sunset overdrive to go through on the website. Keeps telling me to try again later, anybody else having issues?

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#4611 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   5078 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

Here you go movie boys

https://www.moviepasslocations.com/

#4612 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:52 PM

Ok, so yesterday I got the last two achievements in Bayonetta, but they didn't count in my overall gamerscore nor do they show in the Bayonetta achievement list. I'm stuck at 880/1000.

One thing that did happen while I was playing was I got a message saying "disconnected from Xbox Live". I checked the dashboard and it said I was still online. I figured it was nothing and kept playing. I wonder if that has anything to do with this. Anyone experience this too? Really frustrating to spend all those hours on a completion only to be fucked out of it.

I'm not exactly sure if it's the same scenario, but maybe log into xbox.com and check there. I know some achievements on the Xbox One that used to say "Done Unlocking" but not actually pop and if you logged into the page and looked at the specific achievement it would pop. That said I've had ones that just would randomly pop weeks later. 

https://support.xbox...ents-challenges

#4613 kcobra22  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

#4614 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

Here you go movie boys

https://www.moviepasslocations.com/

Well it says this little town's theater is in the "network", can't get anything to work on moviepass.com though. Is that website still borked?

#4615 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   726 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

I finally caught up, it's been awhile. I just moved back to a old family farm in KY. it's surrounded by 3 big hills and in the middle of no where, so I can't get internet. Unless it's sat internet and it's only 50gb for a $100. Back at my old place I could use my cell data for internet and online play for the Xbox but here I get one bar at 4g. I'm missing out on d/l gwg and any updates. This is really making me rethink getting a X1X.
To who ever posted the deal to the movie service thxs! Theater down the road is in the program.

698649.png

#4616 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2474 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

For E tix you do not need to wait for the card. There will be a confirmation code on your E ticket page in the app and you just give that number to the person at the ticket desk. I was pretty sure something wasn't going to work properly last night, and anticipated getting turned away, but it was easy, painless and quick. I'm gonna set a goal to see at least 7 movies in the next month and somewhere around 50 for the year. If I try to watch a movie at home I fall asleep, the only way I can stay awake is if I'm at the actual theater. The next one I really want to see is Baby Driver

I'll definitely be seeing more, I actually work right next to the theater so I'll probably just be making some stops when I get out. I told my movie group so hopefully they get it too and it'll give us more to do. Most of us are on a budget so we've limited our movie going to every 2 weeks, meaning I missed like a third of the movies I want to see over the summer. Plus, it working on events is pretty awesome for me, I try to see the big anime or whatever movies when they have their one night showings. In the few months I went to Shin Godzilla, Your Name, and Resident Evil Vendetta. I'll probably check out the rest of those Ghibli screenings now too.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4617 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:41 PM

Full Metal Furies was just rated. Release is imminent. (This is the next game from the Rogue Legacy team.)

TATS in case you missed the annoucement earlier this year.

Spoiler

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#4618 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2474 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

Yet you can't buy or build a PC at that price with comparable results.

http://www.pcworld.c...x-pc-build.html

Then I'd have to stick with "don't give a shit about best possible format". If you already have a gaming PC and would simply need to upgrade your graphics card for 4K (like upgrading from Xbone to X), then $500 would be enough or very close to it. I think the average person buying an X for the 4K is going to be looking for something closer to "the easiest almost best possible format."

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4619 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Ok I've been meaning to ask what's the tats mean?
Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#4620 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   43830 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

RE: Full Metal b Furies....That looks fun!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

1046150.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360