* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Witcher 3, Wildlands, EA Sports, 2K, more | Spotlight: Fortnite, Fallout, more | GwG: Turing Test, Gone Home, MOH: Airborne

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#10081 AsstronautJones   bang bang what's the hang CAGiversary!   1171 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

AsstronautJones

Posted Today, 02:04 AM

I used my Fractured But Whole Gold season pass code and it worked just fine. No problems, didn’t unlock the whole game like I was hoping though.

1053538.png

#10082 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted Today, 02:24 AM

Holy shit... Has it really only been 8 days??? Fuck. I played a lot...

Eh, I mean that's only 6 hours a day for 8 days, which I'm sure leaves plenty of time for... human interaction....

6TJRqLz.gif

#10083 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9073 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:38 AM

You need to get out more.  Don't be a shut in.

SHUT UP, MOM!

Ma-The-Meatloaf-Quote-By-Will-Ferrell-In

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#10084 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5374 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted Today, 03:09 AM

Eh, I mean that's only 6 hours a day for 8 days, which I'm sure leaves plenty of time for... human interaction....

Honestly... The whole family has been sick for a week, so I was home more with a sick kid who didn’t really want to do anything but watch TV, so I got a lot of X1 time in.

#10085 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5594 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:10 AM

Anybody else watching Mr. Robot? Excellent this season so far. Also surprised that USA has let the show lose in terms of content. Lots of f-bombs. There has to be like 20 just in this week’s episode.

But seriously, this is back to the level of the first season IMO.

#10086 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted Today, 03:12 AM

I think that's one of the reasons for the quest trail in the later titles. Hmm, it's been a while, I know it was def in Fable 3, not sure if they introduced it in Fable II.

It was in fact introduced in Fable II.

doctor+zod.png

#10087 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3802 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 03:44 AM

I might skip fable anniversary and got right to 2, even stuff like inventory management/upgrading equipment is really clunky

1024483.png

#10088 Vap   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1626 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:56 AM

So, Ni No Kuni 2 is coming to Xbox One.....interesting because I just read an interview where the NIS America head honchos basically buried Microsoft and their apparent "lack of support toward Japanese developers".

Oh well, at least Bandai Namco seems to be fully on board with the One has they showed Tekken 7 at last year's E3 when everyone assumed it was going to another PS4 console exclusive. And this year they showcased the Dragon Ball fighting game and Code Vein.

Kicker here is that I won't ever play any of those games :-P

Whoa! Ni no Kuni is coming to the one? That's amazing! That is actually a game I thought would make me buy a PS4. Oh well, I'll still get one when the last of us 2 comes out.

#10089 Vap   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1626 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:59 AM

I might skip fable anniversary and got right to 2, even stuff like inventory management/upgrading equipment is really clunky

I played the anniversary and didn't like it very much, even though I tend to enjoy games that have similar game play to fable. Keep in mind I didn't play in on the original Xbox, so I don't have the nostalgic feeling most would have.

#10090 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted Today, 05:52 AM

Well would you look at that.

#10091 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted Today, 06:02 AM

The C's look like a lottery team already. Kyrie isn't good enough to carry a team by himself. He proved it in Cleveland pre-Bron, and he's already off to an auspicious start to this season.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#10092 The Brief Chef   Actor, Chef, & Gamer CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

The Brief Chef

Posted Today, 06:25 AM

-October update-

• Gone Home- I want to go back and get the 1000/1000- but my backlog calls to me and I'm not sure if it's worth the efforts.

• OXENFREE- Amazing and I need to start my NG+ play through for achievement clean-up.

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has my complete focus.  Loving the game and engine; dreading the inevitable ending which I've heard is awful.  Mass Effect's ending was the worst that I have ever experienced.  So bad that I went back and played the final mission again to get a different one.  So If The Phantom Pain does the same.......then i'm stopping my pacifist run and going full assault on all missions, all over again.

• Star Wars: Battlefront is calling to me at the sub $5 price.  I've already spent so much on the game (Base Game + Ultimate Edition (gifted OG game to my family)) but there's so much nostalgia that the connivence of not having to switch discs & own it digitally forever is growing on me.  Is this what getting old feels like?

• Finally resurrected my old PSP and added roughly 64GB of storage.  Makes my daily 4 hour commute much more manageable and enjoyable.

• In New York for the first time for work/wedding; the LA --> NY flight was long. My watch says 11:24pm but the clock in front of me reads 2:24am.  I'm probably going to hate the early morning sun.

#10093 neoz   I Know Kung Fu CAGiversary!   1527 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:14 AM

One good thing about the political talk is it always gives me more people to add to my ignore list. If in 2017 you want to put yourself on the side defending actual Nazis there is nothing I ever need to hear from you.

Putting people on ignore is just an excuse to be closed minded. I don't agree with Liberals/Dems/Left/PC/SWJ's/Antifa but I won't ignore them because I may not agree with them. It helps me gain some insight. Although I will say that those of us on the Right do not support the KKK regardless how the media try to say we do. Also Antifa is basically the Alt Left. Politics aside thinking about picking up South Park. My friend is playing it and really likes it.

Thank you based stick man.

fx1pbkC.gif

#10094 neoz   I Know Kung Fu CAGiversary!   1527 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:17 AM

Orville right? I love it too. I wasn't sure about it at first but its really staring to grow on me. Love those practical jokes !

Orville is leagues better then STD. It is more Star Trek then STD as well. Orville_is_better.jpg

Thank you based stick man.

fx1pbkC.gif

#10095 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

The dashboard update installed and I hate it. The last big update added the side menu and I really like it, but now it can't be accessed by just pushing left on the control pad, you have to go all the way up to your profile and pushing a button. Same with 'My games and apps', the icon is smaller and less obvious.

6TJRqLz.gif

#10096 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4304 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:37 AM

https://twitter.com/...881248951767042

Well would you look at that.

That’s different than the initial reports obviously, but it’s a given they’d have a better idea post surgery. It will be interesting to see what happens come playoff time if he is cleared but hasn’t played yet

StudentofTruth.png

#10097 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5502 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:47 AM

The dashboard update installed and I hate it. The last big update added the side menu and I really like it, but now it can't be accessed by just pushing left on the control pad, you have to go all the way up to your profile and pushing a button. Same with 'My games and apps', the icon is smaller and less obvious.

Can't you just push the big ol' X?

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#10098 bigstew  

Posted Today, 12:06 PM

i was getting ready to say that, new change doesnt bother me, its a push button away

#10099 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5791 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

Damn, Zod. Perhaps not... :(

8uQlLUU.png?1

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#10100 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted Today, 01:09 PM

True, muscle memory is just a thing, and it's not like pushing left from the main icon has a new function, they just removed it, which is what's annoying me. 

6TJRqLz.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360