* * * * - 7 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 11/17: Early Black Friday Deals! $13.39 Shantae: HGH, $30 GTAV, $5 Livelock, & More!

PSN PS4 Vita PS3 PlayStation Plus PSVR Pre-orders Games PSP

#3181 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4180 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:42 AM

sort of really want to rebuy the dead space games because i love them... but i know i'll never get around to them unless they did a remaster for ps4

#3182 mpaullin   Fission Mailed CAGiversary!   4582 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:41 AM

So does anybody not own That's You at this point?

If so:

Spoiler

MPaullin.png

#3183 Althax   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   833 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

lol the resident evil games are the worst for me

I've bought them all around 8 times and haven't even played a majority of them

whatever they put in the kid's meals and in the subliminal messages we absorbed as kids worked because 20 years+ later and I'm still shoveling money at the same things for no real reason other than hoarding

and now it's worse because it's digital hoarding which is like selling me unicorn magic over and over

For me it was rpgs. Final fantasy games were everything. You could play and grind on those games forever if you wanted. Now those long rpgs are the last thing I want to buy! Who has 100+ hours to play that shit?!

And yet I still want them! (Looking at you Witcher 3)

#3184 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:33 PM

For me it was rpgs. Final fantasy games were everything. You could play and grind on those games forever if you wanted. Now those long rpgs are the last thing I want to buy! Who has 100+ hours to play that shit?!

I'm with you. When I was a kid and could only get one game per couple of months they we're great. As an adult with a family I dread long RPGs. I still buy them all of course. Lol. My wife says I only play the game if huyung games now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#3185 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

sort of really want to rebuy the dead space games because i love them... but i know i'll never get around to them unless they did a remaster for ps4

I bought the complete version of Dead Space. Re-playing right now. It’s worth it. All the new guns and suits are sweet. Forgot just how fantastic the gameplay is.

#3186 Royal High Knight   CAG's #1 Knucklehead CAGiversary!   5213 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

For anyone that has South Park, is it a lengthy rpg? Not to the level of Persona 5, but atleast 80+ hours to complete almost, if not everything? I ask because im trying to decide if I should finally play Horizon or jump into South Park after I finish The Evil Within 2.

#3187 Killbomb   Waiting for Darkness CAGiversary!   3180 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

For anyone that has South Park, is it a lengthy rpg? Not to the level of Persona 5, but atleast 80+ hours to complete almost, if not everything? I ask because im trying to decide if I should finally play Horizon or jump into South Park after I finish The Evil Within 2.

I haven't finished it yet but a trophy guide I saw gave an estimate of 20-30 hours for the Platinum. That seems plenty long to me for the type of game it is.

Killbomb.png

#3188 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2476 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

I'm with you. When I was a kid and could only get one game per couple of months they we're great. As an adult with a family I dread long RPGs. I still buy them all of course. Lol. My wife says I only play the game if huyung games now.

Is everybody having a brain related event? There have been so many strange 'autocorrects' lately.

#3189 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6058 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:35 PM

:ps4: Icey - $10.49 - 30% Off - $9.44 - 37% Off - Ends 10/26

Was thinking of picking this up, but it just came out today for iOS for $2.99. Always looking for some good games on the go so brought it there. Thought I’d give the heads up for those who are mobile gamers.

#3190 damonoxide   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

damonoxide

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

I apparently already own everything. Huh. But you're right, I just can't go back to the shittiness of the DualShock 3 at this point. I need to get my PC working again, where I also own them, so I can use a better controller. Increased resolution and FPS is a bonus, though when I tried to play DS1 a couple years ago, I couldn't get it to run without some major issues.

#3191 foxbatkllr   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   210 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

foxbatkllr

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:26 PM

I love RPG's but between a full time job and a toddler and a wife who also plays games (which means if there's a game she wants to play I can't play it in front of her) it's really hard to get through them.  I'm still maybe only halfway through ME: A and I am kinda dreading it a bit because I only get to play about 2 hours at a time so it's hard to get in a rhythm.  Telltale games and other choice based games are easier because my wife likes to watch and I can make it through a good section each night.  Right now I'm playing Until Dawn, which is pretty good although I find myself wondering why I'm trying to save all these turd teenagers.

SiriusFett.png

#3192 Zenax[zd]   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   152 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Zenax[zd]

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

I apparently already own everything. Huh. But you're right, I just can't go back to the shittiness of the DualShock 3 at this point. 

I just use my PS4 controller on the PS3, only had 1 game so far not support it. It's not perfect but as someone who has hated every PS controller until PS4 (which is probably my favorite controller ever) it's worth the annoyances. 

ZenaxPure.png

#3193 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Is everybody having a brain related event? There have been so many strange 'autocorrects' lately.

I just noticed. Lol.

#3194 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9845 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Since Fallout 4 GOTY Edition don't have the DLC on Disc, I guess I'll buy the Season Pass right now

#3195 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65662 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:21 AM

Some new deals:

:ps4: Dex - $9.99 - 50% Off - $6.99 - 65% Off - Ends 11/10

:ps4: Marvel Heroes Omega - 500 G - $3.74 - 25% Off - Ends 10/26

:ps4: Marvel Heroes Omega - 1000 G - $7.49 - 25% Off - Ends 10/26

:ps4: Marvel Heroes Omega - 2100 G - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/26

:ps4: Marvel Heroes Omega - 5500 G - $37.49 - 25% Off - Ends 10/26

:ps4: Marvel Heroes Omega - 11500 G - $74.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/26

Freebies:

:ps4: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Demo

:ps4: Madden NFL 18 Trial

PSVR NextVR - Free

New Releases:

:ps4: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - $9.99

:ps4: Real Farm - $39.99

:ps4: Spiral Splatter - $4.99

:vita: Spiral Splatter - $4.99

Also, Agents of Mayhem got a permanent price drop to $39.99. Same with Raid: World War II that released on 10/10.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#3196 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11087 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:24 AM

I love RPG's but between a full time job and a toddler and a wife who also plays games (which means if there's a game she wants to play I can't play it in front of her) it's really hard to get through them.  I'm still maybe only halfway through ME: A and I am kinda dreading it a bit because I only get to play about 2 hours at a time so it's hard to get in a rhythm.  Telltale games and other choice based games are easier because my wife likes to watch and I can make it through a good section each night.  Right now I'm playing Until Dawn, which is pretty good although I find myself wondering why I'm trying to save all these turd teenagers.

I'm surprised you still have any time on your PS4 at all. After I get home I played with kids and by the time they go to sleep, I collapse on the bed, and have around 30 minutes Vita time. Vita is basically a gamer dad's savior. As you can see, going through YS MoC now, such a long JRPGS is only possible on Vita for me. *cough* Fuck you Trials Cold Steel 3 *cough*

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3197 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6058 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

Is Dex any good?

#3198 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36129 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:27 AM

Is Dex any good?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: LoZ: Breath of the Wild; Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: Blue Reflection; Shadow of War :ps3: TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel 2 :vita: Ys: Memories of Celceta

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Dishonored: DotO (3.5/5 :3ds: M&L: Superstar Saga (4.5/5)

#3199 tomwaits1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   439 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

I'm surprised you still have any time on your PS4 at all. After I get home I played with kids and by the time they go to sleep, I collapse on the bed, and have around 30 minutes Vita time. Vita is basically a gamer dad's savior. As you can see, going through YS MoC now, such a long JRPGS is only possible on Vita for me. *cough* Fuck you Trials Cold Steel 3 *cough*

Vita is definitely a gamer dad's savior... and remote play of PS4 games is a wonderful thing.

tom_waits.png

#3200 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11087 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:47 AM

Vita is definitely a gamer dad's savior... and remote play of PS4 games is a wonderful thing.

my PS4 isnt wired so I have connection problems when Im in the next toom, sadly.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3201 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4014 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

Yeah It seems like I do nothing but work lately and days off are used to catch up on stuff like laundry, grocery shopping ect.  I am making a little progress with ys moc myself.  got the forest 26.9% complete which means the game shouldn't take me more than 40 hours I guess assuming its required to beat the game.  I think I am just outside the 2nd town.  Would have been able to enter said town but I forgot to charge my vita.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#3202 homeybeef89   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

homeybeef89

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

Anyone played Subterrain and have any thoughts about it? It's been on my Steam wishlist for a long time. Seems interesting.

It's a very cool and unique game. Give the Steam demo a try. That was enough to sell me on it.

#3203 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65662 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

Made a video celebrating Shadow of the Colossus' 12th birthday:

Also put up some bonus videos of the early prototype of Shadow of the Colossus and the multiplayer version of it called Nico.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#3204 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2322 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

I remember back when the ps3 came out and it was 2 years old so I come home from work and my toddler who was 2 I believe and found out she jammed 6 discs in my ps3.They weren't just any discs they were from my rurouni kenshin collection.I don't think I could even jam 6 in there even if I tried.
Posted Image

#3205 deadofnight   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   588 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

deadofnight

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

I picked up the House of the Dead games. I bought all the Move equipment for cheap two years ago to play the Resident Evil shooters.

#3206 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

No witcher 3 season pass sale. I wonder if it will be there next week, but I doubt it.

Still waiting for re4/5/6 to hit the $5 mark on ps4.

Nothing on this sale is tempting me. Prices are still a bit high. There is a lot of good games that have come out this month that I want to get, but I just don't buy games on release anymore.

DarkLordOmega.png

#3207 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

I got an email from the Playstation Store address for a $10 credit from VRV. Anyome know what this is?

#3208 .Beowulf  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

I picked up the House of the Dead games. I bought all the Move equipment for cheap two years ago to play the Resident Evil shooters.

I'm tempted but I just can't justify buying all the shit to play 5 minutes and let it all collect dust

very tempted though

#3209 kanekiken  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

I got an email from the Playstation Store address for a $10 credit from VRV. Anyome know what this is?

I thought it was a PSN gift card, but apparently it's credit for a VRV subscription. I tried to redeem mine via the VRV website and the code doesn't work anyway.

#3210 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:47 PM

Got it too. Followed all the instructions and it tells me that there's "a problem with my giftcard."