* * * * - 17 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

PSN PS4 Vita PS3 PlayStation Plus PSVR Pre-orders Games PSP

#5911 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

Alright, but then it'll be in my purchased list right? I game share with my brother. I want to make sure he has access to the DLC too. 

I can only assume as much. I haven't bought it yet as I was waiting for a sale. But I know that's how it worked with the 10th anniversary Rock Band track pack.

#5912 HappySnappy  

HappySnappy

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

bought a few things like earthlock and dreamfall because I don't see them getting any cheaper but most of these are just out of my price range... anyone else feel the same?

#5913 RiPPn  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

Is it exactly like the f2p game on mobile? (the art sure looks the same.) Was thinking about grabbing it as well.

Wasn't sure so I did a little looking and came across this article.

Marvel Puzzle Quest Coming To Consoles Without The Free-To-Play Nonsense

#5914 Zenax[zd]   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Zenax[zd]

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

Wasn't sure so I did a little looking and came across this article.

Marvel Puzzle Quest Coming To Consoles Without The Free-To-Play Nonsense

Well that's awesome, 100% going to get it then. I played a decent amount of the mobile game and really liked it but the f2p aspects of it pushed me away. This should be great.

#5915 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   724 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

Going to have to wait for a list, this is a pain sorting from the mobile link.

The weird promo page that only lists 10 games a page and can't be sorted by platform is garbage.

This link is easier to sort with, 30 titles per page and can be narrowed by platform: https://store.playst...-HOLISALE17GG/1

#5916 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

Received a $10 code that expires the end of the month...I know their aim is to incite me to spend extra cash but probably better to take the chance on a random indie title or two for a few bucks a piece.

Any recommendations?

The weird promo page that only lists 10 games a page and can't be sorted by platform is garbage.

Yeah the console stores in general are a pain to navigate. For me, the worst is when you add an item to the cart, select "continue shopping" only for it to kick you to the top of the menu after scrolling down for 5 minutes. And at least with the eShop, you're not constantly bombarded by ads and DLC pushing.

#5917 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   810 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

Received a $10 code that expires the end of the month...I know their aim is to incite me to spend extra cash but probably better to take the chance on a random indie title or two for a few bucks a piece.

Isn't the psn code, just a code to redeem? It literally just adds $10 to your wallet.

#5918 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

Never. My theory is that is sorts by base price rather than current/sale price.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while. Seems like something I would've been able to fix in a Visual Basic course.

#5919 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Isn't the psn code, just a code to redeem? It literally just adds $10 to your wallet.

Hoping I misread it. Now that you mention it, yeah, of course it probably applies to the code itself, not the funds. Here's to hoping I was the dumb one.

#5920 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while. Seems like something I would've been able to fix in a Visual Basic course.

Absolutely. Not even a full course, I'm sure the first class would be sufficient. 

#5921 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6720 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

Anyone else noticing something odd with the Pinball FX3 tables? For example I own both the Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One tables in Zen Pinball, but for Pinball FX 3 it has them bundled together, but the bundle isn't free. Seems to be the case with all of the tables that were singles in ZP2 that are now bundled in Pinball FX 3. I contacted Zen Studios about this, so hopefully they will fix this.

#5922 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7883 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

Marvel Puzzle Quest is finally on sale.

Mine!

#5923 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3444 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

I'll wait to see if steamworld dig 2 is on sale on switch too but if not I'll play it on Vita.

#5924 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3579 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

Anyone else noticing something odd with the Pinball FX3 tables? For example I own both the Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One tables in Zen Pinball, but for Pinball FX 3 it has them bundled together, but the bundle isn't free. Seems to be the case with all of the tables that were singles in ZP2 that are now bundled in Pinball FX 3. I contacted Zen Studios about this, so hopefully they will fix this.

You can download these in the game using the import feature. I had a similar experience.

#5925 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:29 PM

Am I correct in the belief that purchasing boards in FX3 will not allow you to import them into Zen Pinball 2?  I couldn't care less about FX3 but I'm missing Bethesda and Iron & Steel from ZP2 and the PS3 versions are no longer in the PSN store or available for purchase in-game.

#5926 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3579 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Am I correct in the belief that purchasing boards in FX3 will not allow you to import them into Zen Pinball 2?  I couldn't care less about FX3 but I'm missing Bethesda and Iron & Steel from ZP2 and the PS3 versions are no longer in the PSN store or available for purchase in-game.

Yes the Pinball FX3 versions will not import to the PS3 or Vita.

The tables you need are still available on PSN

https://store.playst...ENPINBALL2BETHK

https://store.playst...ENPINBALL2IRNSK

I have the same issue. I enjoy playing Zen Pinball on Vita and occasionally on PS4.

I would like the sale to include Bethesda Pinball on Vita.

#5927 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

Oops, sorry, my mistake. The PS3 versions are available, it's the PS4 versions that are not. They were cross-buy but now they only show as PS3 and the PS4 versions are missing.  I have no clue if still buying the PS3 versions will allow import into the PS4 version.  My big thing is the 3D support. They removed it from FX3, so they removed the one thing that got me into their game to begin with. :(

#5928 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3579 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

Oops, sorry, my mistake. The PS3 versions are available, it's the PS4 versions that are not. They were cross-buy but now they only show as PS3 and the PS4 versions are missing.  I have no clue if still buying the PS3 versions will allow import into the PS4 version.  My big thing is the 3D support. They removed it from FX3, so they removed the one thing that got me into their game to begin with. :(

I'm not sure about that either. I could let you know if they ever put some of the Vita versions of the tables on sale.

Well there is four more weeks of sales fingers crossed for some of the tables from Zen Pinball 2 being on sale.

#5929 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4710 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

nothing is particularly 'easy' to fix in a live store environment.  I mean, yeah, sure, the actual bug is easy to fix.  but first it has to get to the top of a priority list, get a tech assigned to it, get fixed, be qa'd in a test environment, rolled up into a larger update...

You don't just fix bugs in a store like PSN.  You jump through many, many hoops first.

#5930 jr7936   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   237 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

am I the only one who thinks 37 for the complete hatsune mika project diva future bundle is a very good deal

#5931 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9861 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

Any thoughts on Bleed?

#5932 chipzilla   Gene's Hairy Mole CAGiversary!   332 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

chipzilla

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:33 PM

I'm not sure about that either. I could let you know if they ever put some of the Vita versions of the tables on sale.

Well there is four more weeks of sales fingers crossed for some of the tables from Zen Pinball 2 being on sale.

Zen have rarely put their tables on sale, am actually surprised by all these on sale. Star Wars tables on May the 4th, Paranormal around Halloween, sure there were a others but they seem few and far between. I've mostly bought them when I have a % off coupon or a spend $100 get credit back events. Hopefully this signals sales on tables more often (for others, since I own all the current tables).

#5933 w00dm4nEXE  

w00dm4nEXE

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

I feel like people are going to jump on Marvel Puzzle Quest at $1.49

i jumped hard on it

Marvel will shut it down in a week

#5934 postaboy   OLD SKOOL CAGER CAGiversary!   2083 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Nice. These games are finally mine.

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight $5
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic $4
Wipeout Omega Collection $16

#5935 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1718 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:01 PM

Wtf i updated the playstation app for android and now i cannot log into the ps store. It logs me into my playstation account fine, but launching the store does not log me in to the store. Also i cannot log in manually to the store when clicking sign in.

This sucks because the app was the only way for me to access the store. The store is already broken on all of my web browsers. And ps4 store does not have ps3/vita games. Wtf sony 👿

#5936 Lucian   Officer Friendly CAGiversary!   1436 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

If you don't already have discounted funds in your PSN wallet, Green Man Gaming still has credit 10% off: https://www.greenman...m/consoles/ps4/

#5937 gameupboy84   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

gameupboy84

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

Same here

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#5938 Miketheking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   494 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Miketheking

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:19 PM

Should I even get these, back to the future, trine trilogy, return to arkham. I already 100% them on ps3, but I can platinum them again though.

#5939 dieselsoccer  

dieselsoccer

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

The thing that annoys me so much is when they put a bundle on sale but not the DLC that is in the bundle.

For example the Darkest Dungeon Crimson Court Bundle is on sale for $11.99. I bought the game at launch and I am waiting for a sale on the DLC why not support the people who supported you by putting the DLC on sale also.

Looks like the bundle is on sale until 1/16/18 which probably means the DLC will not be on sale during that time period.

#5940 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4735 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:48 PM

Zen Pinball tables on sale!  Woo!

Only FX3 versions...

Fuck

As others have said loved having cross by with Vita for the go (Zen 2) and 3D support was cool (I'm one of the dozens of people with a 3D TV, though I rarely bother with it)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PS4, Vita, PS3, PlayStation Plus, PSVR, Pre-orders, Games, PSP