* * * * - 17 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

PSN PS4 Vita PS3 PlayStation Plus PSVR Pre-orders Games PSP

#9871 Killbomb   Waiting for Darkness CAGiversary!   3364 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:26 AM

Really wish the US got this sale.

Of course Europe gets a sale on the Nioh season pass...

Killbomb.png

#9872 ProfessorStotch   Whatever happened, happened CAGiversary!   13629 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:41 AM

Teach me the way to not care about obtaining them platinums.

I looked at your trophy card. It's pretty clear you already don't care.

ProfessorStotch.png

#9873 ROBzilla7577  

ROBzilla7577

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:23 AM

Just finished Watch Dogs 2 (No DLC) have to say it’s a much better game than the first game. Took me 48 hours to 100% the story along with side missions.

PS4 S | Xbox One S

#9874 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66767 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

My March Madness contest is now live:

https://www.cheapass...picks-open-311/

I've got a lot of prizes to give away, so sign up for a shot at winning some of them.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#9875 Juice el Savior   Urban Yeti CAGiversary!   798 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Juice el Savior

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:38 AM

Really wish the US got this sale.

I wouldn’t mind grabbing Wild Arms 3 on sale. I always loved that series.

fs_xbox.png

ach.png

Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO (360), Skyrim, and Garou: MotW (360)

#9876 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2601 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:53 AM

I looked at your trophy card. It's pretty clear you already don't care.

That psn profile is old and my new one I forgot how to link it to that exophase website.
Posted Image

#9877 Squeegor 2  

Squeegor 2

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:17 AM

Personally I take pride in my lack of trophies.

#9878 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66767 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

Some new deals:

:ps4: Anima: Gate of memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Anoxemia - $3.99 - 50% Off - $3.19 - 60% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Castles - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Demon's Crystals - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Heart & Slash - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Season Pass - $1.49 - 85% Off - Ends 3/13

:ps4: Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Pillar Deluxe Edition - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/20

:ps4: Vostok Inc - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Zenith - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

Freebies:

:ps4: DJMax Respect Demo

:ps4: Gravel - Free car Bowler Bulldog - Free

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

#9879 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2369 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:53 PM

That Zenith game is awful and runs like shit. I bought it last time it was on sale. Dead Synchronicity is a decent point and click adventure game but is episode 1 of an ongoing story and since it's been like 3 years since that original episode I doubt anymore ever come.

#9880 RiPPn  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:24 PM

I don't know why I have been sleeping on the Yakuza series.  I am absolutely hooked.. put in 80 hours in Yakuza 0 so far and now looking to buy all the other entries in the series.  The characters and story are fantastic over the top.. there is so much to do in the game itself..  sorry a little OT, but I'm loving this game.

RiPPn.png

#9881 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2406 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:29 PM

I don't know why I have been sleeping on the Yakuza series.  I am absolutely hooked.. put in 80 hours in Yakuza 0 so far and now looking to buy all the other entries in the series.  The characters and story are fantastic over the top.. there is so much to do in the game itself..  sorry a little OT, but I'm loving this game.

I own all the games in the US and the series is a lot of fun.  I haven't had time to sit down and properly play through 0 or Kiwami yet, but I plan on it.  Reminds me a LOT of Shenmue in its design.

#9882 RiPPn  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

I own all the games in the US and the series is a lot of fun.  I haven't had time to sit down and properly play through 0 or Kiwami yet, but I plan on it.  Reminds me a LOT of Shenmue in its design.

0 is my first as most said that it is a good one to start with.. I already bought Kiwami steelbook for a ridiculously cheap price.  I have 4 and 5 from PS+.  I know they released Kiwami 2 in Japan and we should be getting that over here later this year.  So I just need to get my hands on 3.. but that one is only available on disc and it seems to be rare enough that you can't get it cheaper than $30 used..  someone on ebay is selling new copies for $49 so I may just grab that and of course I'm going to have to get 6 now as well.

RiPPn.png

#9883 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2406 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

0 is my first as most said that it is a good one to start with.. I already bought Kiwami steelbook for a ridiculously cheap price.  I have 4 and 5 from PS+.  I know they released Kiwami 2 in Japan and we should be getting that over here later this year.  So I just need to get my hands on 3.. but that one is only available on disc and it seems to be rare enough that you can't get it cheaper than $30 used..  someone on ebay is selling new copies for $49 so I may just grab that and of course I'm going to have to get 6 now as well.

I believe the plan is to Kiwami all of the games on the PS4 but I might be wrong.  Kiwami 2 is coming here later this year.  Also heard Yakuza Ishin might be on its way to the West as well.

#9884 RiPPn  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

I believe the plan is to Kiwami all of the games on the PS4 but I might be wrong.  Kiwami 2 is coming here later this year.  Also heard Yakuza Ishin might be on its way to the West as well.

Thanks for the heads up on Yakuza Ishin.. I'll for sure grab that if it makes it over here.. I may even grab Dead Souls even though most say that is the worst entry in the series.

RiPPn.png

#9885 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2406 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up on Yakuza Ishin.. I'll for sure grab that if it makes it over here.. I may even grab Dead Souls even though most say that is the worst entry in the series.

I own that as well, just never played it.   A local shop near me has new copies of Yakuza 1 and 2 for the PS2.  Might grab a second set for myself lol

#9886 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2097 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:16 PM

It's a fantastic series that blends genres perfectly to create it's world and overall story.  You picked a good time to get into the series.

loading_icon.150d3a5a.gifLoading...

#9887 RiPPn  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Just watching this video on Yakuza Ishin.. wow I really hope Sega decides to bring it over here.. looks incredible.

RiPPn.png

#9888 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3321 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:00 PM

Kiwami 2 has not been announced for the US I believe. If you know otherwise a source would be great. I loved Kiwami (my first Yakuza) and 0 is absolutely phenomenal. I tend to stay on the main quest these days in RPGs due to time constraints but the side stories are just incredible. Really hope Kiwami does get a US release.

#9889 johnnymavrik   The Evil Genius CAGiversary!   298 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

johnnymavrik

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

So I get an email from Sony Rewards saying "save $5.36 today, use your points to save now".

Stupid question...how? I only see options to buy crap for overpriced point totals? Is there a way to convert that to $5.36 value?

I know..it's a hilariously low point total..I'm just confused about the wording of the email.

#9890 element676   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

element676

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:41 PM

I'll try this again. Does purchasing FFVII on PS4, still get you the theme? I cannot seem to find any info about it online and the store page does not mention it.

#9891 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7394 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

So I get an email from Sony Rewards saying "save $5.36 today, use your points to save now".

Stupid question...how? I only see options to buy crap for overpriced point totals? Is there a way to convert that to $5.36 value?

I know..it's a hilariously low point total..I'm just confused about the wording of the email.

You can buy a $10 PSN card by adding $4.64 to that amount. Actually kind of nice if you don’t feel like waiting.

#9892 johnnymavrik   The Evil Genius CAGiversary!   298 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

johnnymavrik

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:00 PM

You can buy a $10 PSN card by adding $4.64 to that amount. Actually kind of nice if you don’t feel like waiting.

Well dang. Thx, I'll do that!

#9893 Slayer1091   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   210 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Slayer1091

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:16 PM

I'll try this again. Does purchasing FFVII on PS4, still get you the theme? I cannot seem to find any info about it online and the store page does not mention it.

I'm not sure if the theme is still available. I know I bought it on release date and I received one. I think most games have a theme unless it was promoted as a preorder bonus

#9894 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66767 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:27 PM

No new deals, but here are the freebies:

:ps4: 3on3 FreeStyle - 2018 PlayStation Plus Bonus Pack March - Free

:ps4: Tera - Free

New Releases:

:ps4: SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell - $14.99

#9895 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66767 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:34 PM

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/08/tesla-vs-lovecraft-launches-march-13-on-ps4/

10tons' next game is Tesla vs Lovecraft and it's out on 3/13. It'll have a 10% discount for regular PSN members and 20% discount for PS+ at launch. I have the game right now, so I'll have a video out in the next couple of days before launch.

https://blog.us.play...ad-to-the-show/

Details on what's new with Road to the Show for MLB The Show 18.

#9896 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:38 PM

Anybody played Bridge Constructor Portal yet? How is it? Hearing GLaDOS is giving me the Portal itch.

#9897 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66767 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

Also:

#9898 Althax   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   909 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

Also:

https://twitter.com/...808896347025408

At what point does the COD cow milk dry up and Activision has to move on? I can’t believe they get away with making a new one every year that’s essentially the same game year after year after year...

I’m not against people playing it but man I got sick of them 4-5 years ago and can’t believe people keep buying them.

#9899 GamerSavage   M*A*S*H 4077th CAGiversary!   610 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

Side topic: UbiSoft announced Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered would be released March 20th for PS4/XB1 back in January. Strange thing is that they haven't made in any other announcements (i.e. Price, pre-ordering through retailers) since then. If something has caused delays they sure are being quiet about it.

I'm just trying to keep it together over here...

#9900 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   816 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:18 PM

Side topic: UbiSoft announced Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered would be released March 20th for PS4/XB1 back in January. Strange thing is that they haven't made in any other announcements (i.e. Price, pre-ordering through retailers) since then. If something has caused delays they sure are being quiet about it.

I don't believe there will be a delay, because even in those instances, the game shows up on retailer sites and the release date gets adjusted to unknown. I hope I am wrong, but I suspect Ubi is going to pull a dick move and make it download-only. I've been doing searches for it periodically since it was announced and I saw someone post a chat they had with someone from Ubi last week, and even the Ubi rep had no explaination for why it's nowhere to preorder.

Last Six Years of Completed Games: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.