* * * * - 3 votes

Gamestop Game Days Sale 7/3-7/16

#391 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11634 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for posting the list of games.  Those choices for :xb1: and :ps4: are woof.

#392 numb1ninerfan  

numb1ninerfan

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:40 PM

what do I do if I wanted one of my four for ten to be a ps original ? If I buy from online it charges me 7 bucks for shipping which kinda kills the deal

#393 zlatour   Banned Banned   1785 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

what do I do if I wanted one of my four for ten to be a ps original ? If I buy from online it charges me 7 bucks for shipping which kinda kills the deal

Buy more sets if it applies to multiple.

#394 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

Mass effect Andromeda or mafia 3? Advice please

#395 zlatour   Banned Banned   1785 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:49 AM

Mass Effect 2 and Mafia II

#396 coolduck   super cool duck CAGiversary!   537 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

coolduck

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:52 AM

In mafia 3 the title screen music is "all along the watchtower" and some of your collectibles are vintage playboys

easy

#397 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:59 AM

Oh yeah mafia 2 is great

So was mass effect 2. EA should remaster original trilogy

I know bioware has been updating mass effect Andromeda but hoe is the patching situation with mafia 3

#398 Dojorkan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:38 AM

Mafia 3 has a demo, unlike most xbox games these days

#399 caggamer2  

caggamer2

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

Mafia 3 has a demo, unlike most xbox games these days

You wouldn't have survived 32 bit gaming. No demos, you either rented it or took a risk. Or read N Power, but you had to wait a full month for it to arrive. Now people can't wait ten minutes and rant about review embargos.

#400 gAm3 Fr3aQu3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

gAm3 Fr3aQu3

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:33 AM

I'm so glad the 4 for $10 works online!

#401 Vadid Nanko  

Vadid Nanko

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:16 AM

I believe the code "saver" is still active, which gives you free shipping on orders $24.99 or more. Unfortunately, like was mentioned, you will have to buy more than 4 games.

I don't know if you know this or not, or if it matters, but there is no guarantee that the game will have its original manual and cover art, even if the item's image shows as much.

#402 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   7060 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

You wouldn't have survived 32 bit gaming. No demos, you either rented it or took a risk. Or read N Power, but you had to wait a full month for it to arrive. Now people can't wait ten minutes and rant about review embargos.

I agree. Let's go back to the hoop and stick.

#403 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:28 AM

Has anyone bought 3 Wii U games for the discount? If so, is it 40% off with Pro (30+10) or just the 30% off?

#404 YaoZing  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

Has anyone bought 3 Wii U games for the discount? If so, is it 40% off with Pro (30+10) or just the 30% off?

Grabbed about 5 Wii U games yesterday and can verify it's 30% + 10%

#405 zlatour   Banned Banned   1785 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

Easy way to find out yourself

1. Go to gamestop.com
2. Put 3 Wii U games in your cart
3. ???
4. Profit

#406 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

Grabbed about 5 Wii U games yesterday and can verify it's 30% + 10%

Awesome. Thanks! I've got a B2G1 coupon I'm going to use today. Hoping it all stacks.

#407 Muintir   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:52 AM

How about 8-16bit gaming when there was no internet period and gaming was so niche that people only knew of mario or pacman so you had to go by what had the best boxart. I remember when not even blockbuster carried games so renting wasnt even an option. Now im feeling old lol

#408 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Easy way to find out yourself

1. Go to gamestop.com
2. Put 3 Wii U games in your cart
3. ???
4. Profit

I deserved that.

#409 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

How about 8-16bit gaming when there was no internet period and gaming was so niche that people only knew of mario or pacman so you had to go by what had the best boxart. I remember when not even blockbuster carried games so renting wasnt even an option. Now im feeling old lol

I remember when consoles didn't even have catridges. They had a switch to change games, and 2 dial type knobs built into the console. The switch just changed the version of pong you played - racquetball, hockey, tennis, jai alai, etc.87672d3bfef94dae3d5a04c0c4952a10.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

#410 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran Silenced   1095 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Since the coupons are the same and have the same ebc, does someone mind uploading a pic of the flyer with the coupon so we can try using it on our phones?

TIA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Smh :throws tantrum: plz put on ur reading glasses grandpa! :stomps feet: Lol :whee:
Read closely:

https://i.imgur.com/EukFNEu.jpg

Didn't want to do a direct image post due to the size.

I was able to save trades during flip weekend but haven't since at least this past Saturday. A ban was my only logical conclusion. I figured I was close but I didn't know I was that close. If I am in fact banned, I wish that I traded in more.

Unrelated. U can't access ur saved trades info once u save over 99...the devs didn't code it right to display 3 digit saves in app and website so only works up to double digits. When u try to save it errors out. When u try to access ur saved trades list in app and website to view it, it says u have no saved trade values.

I haven't been able to save trades ever since the day I saved 100+ items. Even after I cleared out the list I couldn't add new items. Still can't weeks later

Wooah...how did u clear out the list? I can't even view the list to delete anything coz after I hit the 100 limit it says I have no values saved grrr...

#411 willozsy   CAG Hokage CAGiversary!   1046 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

willozsy

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

Wooah...how did u clear out the list? I can't even view the list to delete anything coz after I hit the 100 limit it says I have no values saved grrr...

I need to know how to clear out my list too. havent been able to access or save any values over a year...

#412 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Smh :throws tantrum: plz put on ur reading glasses grandpa! :stomps feet: Lol :whee:
Read closely:

Unrelated. U can't access ur saved trades info once u save over 99...the devs didn't code it right to display 3 digit saves in app and website so only works up to double digits. When u try to saves it errors out. When u try to access ur saved trades list in app and website to view it, it says u have no saved trade values.

So there's hope! Thanks

#413 Bocomac   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

I need to know how to clear out my list too. havent been able to access or save any values over a year...

hold down on the game/value and a select option should show up

#414 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran Silenced   1095 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:51 AM

hold down on the game/value and a select option should show up

I don't remember the games I had saved on my list coz its been over a year for me too...
Tried to do this in the app on a game I'm think I had the value saved on and when I hold down the value, Trade Disclosures show up instead of any options...lol

Sooo....what's the deal with Discord/GameSaves? I'm missing out on the juicy gossip LOL. :whines:

Either Grosbard disappeared or I'm not good enough with my 10+ yr acct & 39% likes on my posts :wall: lol

I don't even recognize half of the people who did get approved :pouts:

It is stated: "The age of your cag/reddit account and your posts. Is your account at least one year old and do you make quality helpful posts? If so, welcome! If not, you won't be approved."

I've gotten the age requirement 10x over. What is quality helpful posts? Am I supposed to get like 75% likes back on my posts or something????? So confused lol. Should I start spamming memes??! lol

edit: ok someone with 64 posts and 45 likes got approved...idk how I'm gonna raise mine to 70% back on likes geez O.O

#415 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

Okay guys u think mafia 3 over mass effect Andromeda is a better choice from what I can tell

Also stardew Valley worth it? Is it like animal crossing?

#416 zlatour   Banned Banned   1785 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:21 AM

Okay guys u think mafia 3 over mass effect Andromeda is a better choice from what I can tell

Stardew Valley is a ripoff of harvest moon (I do not mean that to be rude, but I don't know how else to say it)

#417 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:35 AM

Awesome. Thanks! I've got a B2G1 coupon I'm going to use today. Hoping it all stacks.

Did it all stack? i have a B2G1 i also want to use

#418 ootayonoo  

ootayonoo

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

Stardew valley is a good similar clone to the decent era of harvest moon, nothing like the recent crap on 3ds thats been released. also some elements of rune factory in that game as well. 

I picked up ME:A havent played it yet though.

#419 easper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

Did it all stack? i have a B2G1 i also want to use

It did not! Started with 6 3DS games and 3 Wii U games but only two 3DS games came up as free. So I put the Wii U games back and grabbed 3 more 3DS games (one of which rang up as free). Seems the 30% overrides the B2G1. Bummer.

#420 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:20 AM

When did the 2 4 6 trade promo end? For my records