Preorder Nintendogs for $29.99 at EBGames, get a free lunch bag!

If you preorder it along with a pre-owned, and you use SAVER...will you still get free shipping on the preorder?

I've never done this, does it work?

When I tried it yesterday, it didn't work - they calculated shipping for the pre-owned separately. But - if you don't mind the drive, you can avoid the shipping fee by using in-store pickup. My EBGames is only ten minutes away, so it's worth the drive to save two bucks and 5-10 days worth of shipping.

Darn them!!

Now I have Chihuahua and friends on preorder (for the German Shephard).

Sigh. Before the DS, I *never* preordered a game and never bought a game within a 6 months of release. Now I have bought games the day of launch and have 5 on Preorder!!!

I love the customer previews.

"I'M A GUY BUT EVEN I THINK THIS LOOKS COOL" and many variations thereof.

I'm with Courageous - someone needs a pre-order with a plush. I wants a Siberian Husky. :( He will play with my GiR.

[quote name='evilmax17']If you preorder it along with a pre-owned, and you use SAVER...will you still get free shipping on the preorder?

I've never done this, does it work?[/QUOTE]

They don't offer combined shipping when you order a pre-order and an instock item anymore.

It used to be when you ordered something in stock and a pre-order, they would ship the in stock stuff and the ship the pre-order when it comes in stock for the 1 shipping price. Now they don't offer that, but on the other hand there was no free shipping on used games and instead of the $1.99 shipping, the cheapest shipping was $4.99.

Shouldn't they call it a "doggie bag" instead? Anyways, this is a tough decision on which one to get. So I was wondering if there is a way to exchange dogs like pokemon or something.

[quote name='roguejedi5']So I was wondering if there is a way to exchange dogs like pokemon or something.[/QUOTE]

Every dog from every version is available in all 3 versions of the game. The ones listed on the cover are the ones you start with, and the other must be unlocked as you earn points in the game.

However, each version has specific toys and items that are exclusive to them. You can only get the toys from the other versions if you link up and play with someone who has another version and has purchased that exclusive item.

[quote name='Samurai X']I have a feeling this game is going to get boring quick ( hope im wrong )[/QUOTE]

Feelings lead to the dark side of the force.

bread's done
Back