Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) $19.99 Used at The Gaming Warehouse (YMMV)

Game is a definite buy at that price! Ive never been into the Dynasty Warrior games but this one is pretty great, if a bit repetitive. Crazy good fan service though and, compared to other DW games, you can definitely tell that Nintendo helped in the development. It feels much smoother and more satisfying than other Omega Force-developed games that Ive tried. Ive never heard of this store though, what states are there locations? 

They're an awesome store, but yeah, just the 3 locations in West Michigan. Have one a block from my work.

I've been to the two Grand Rapids area stores before, but their prices are usually on the high end, online or brick and mortar. So that's a decent deal.

I've been to the two Grand Rapids area stores before, but their prices are usually on the high end, online or brick and mortar. So that's a decent deal.
I think they've gotten better with prices over the past year or so. For example the Infamous 1 and 2 collection for PS3 (which I'm guessing doesn't have the DLC anymore) was only $5.99 used and when I just got Hyrule Warriors I saw Dark Souls 3 the Fire Fades Edition for the One was only $19.99 used and Uncharted 4 used was only $12.99.

I think there used to be quite a bit more stores (at least 2 more) around me but before they went out of business around here they ran out of most of their good games and I'm guessing that was a huge factor in them going under. You can't sustain a business if you don't replenish the good games that are sold.

bread's done
Back