- IMPORTANT: The official terms posted state that the promotion is limited to one (1) trade per customer. This will be the biggest YMMV of the entire ordeal. CoreBlue WILL allow multiple trade-ins per transaction and it WILL automatically apply the $75.00 promotion to any and all eligible items. Whether the employee you get allows more than one depends entirely on a combination of their knowledge of the terms and how much they happen to give a shit at that particular moment. I've done multiple for customers as long as they were pleasant about it and not acting entitled and my lead up here traded in three for me last night.
- The laptop MUST be able to be traded in to begin with. Meaning if you check the trade-in page and put in the required info, it must give you SOME sort of dollar amounts even if it's only $1.00.
- The laptop MUST turn on. Whether or not this is actually checked is YMMV, but if they do check and it doesn't power on, it will not be accepted.
- If it will only power on via power cable (i.e. the better is dead), I'd suggest bringing your own power cable with you. Geek Squad may have one available to test it with, but I wouldn't leave it to chance.p
- Speaking of power cables, it doesn't matter if you trade that in as well. Even if it's not selected as included, the base value will still jump to $75.00.
- As far as the condition goes, once again, it actually shouldn't matter. As long as it powers on and has a base value of at least SOMETHING when you select "poor," it will still bump it to $75.00.
Trade in any working laptop for a minimum $75 gift card at Best Buy.
DJ Enigma CAGiversary! 416 Posts Joined 9.5 Years Ago
Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:41 PM
Finditatphil's CAGiversary! 9 Posts Joined 4.9 Years Ago
Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:35 AM
This is very nice!
Thank you for the info.