* * * * - 13 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation VIII - 2017 & 2018

#1741 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5300 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

I take it nobody has worked a distribution warehouse? The poor saps likely get paid by the package so if it means one less minute to use a bag than a box, you bet they could not care less if your video game gets a bump on its way to you.

They don't necessarily get paid by the package, but they do have set amounts they need to process in a certain period of time(per hr, shift, or day), and if those numbers aren't met, they'll be fired. So yeah, no one is really concerned with how well packages are packed, as the qty of items shipped is their only concern.

#1742 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5112 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Did FighterZ CE ever go live on Best buy?

My guess is sometime today. I’ve been stalking their page and I haven’t seen it before. This happened with another game recently (I want to say FE Warriors CE) where it showed up in the morning and went live later that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1743 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4239 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

They don't necessarily get paid by the package, but they do have set amounts they need to process in a certain period of time(per hr, shift, or day), and if those numbers aren't met, they'll be fired. So yeah, no one is really concerned with how well packages are packed, as the qty of items shipped is their only concern.

And this is why most online retailers package things like crap. I'm all for moving away from B&M to online, but I don't want a future where 50%+ of every item in existence is damaged due to idiotic packaging lol.

My YouTube Channel (Collection updates, games industry commentary, game analysis)

https://www.youtube....HellDestroyer77

My Blog (In-Depth Game/Anime Reviews)http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collectionhttp://www.blu-ray.c...id.php?u=102540

#1744 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13066 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago   Now streaming STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II live on Twitch

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

I'm shocked people are upset about missing that MHW CE; I saw it when it was available and it's a garbage package for $150.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1745 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10610 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

I'm shocked people are upset about missing that MHW CE; I saw it when it was available and it's a garbage package for $150.

Considering people ate up that way overpriced piece of shit Destiny 2 CE I'm not surprised.

Monster Hunter has a surprisingly large fanbase in this country, I'm not surprised it sold out fast online (still available to preorder in store).

#1746 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3152 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

Considering people ate up that way overpriced piece of shit Destiny 2 CE I'm not surprised.

Monster Hunter has a surprisingly large fanbase in this country, I'm not surprised it sold out fast online (still available to preorder in store).

The bag's not bad. The game is pretty shallow though.

#1747 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10502 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:05 PM

And still available on Amazon.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#1748 Darkshado   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

Dragon Ball FighterZ Collector's Edition for Xbox One live at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6109603

PS4 still coming soon.

#1749 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5112 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

Dragon Ball FighterZ Collector's Edition for Xbox One live at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6109603

PS4 still coming soon.

Naturally the preferred platform is the one that hasn’t gone live. Suspense!

#1750 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11181 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

Naturally the preferred platform is the one that hasn’t gone live. Suspense!

The suspense is killing me. I need it in my life.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1751 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8590 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:08 PM

Because I am confident that statue is to scale with the rest of the content, it needs to be about $50 lower for me to pull the trigger...

If you've already run out of things or are bored with what there is to do, you might have gobbled up all that content too quickly. :)  Next week they are adding a (sadly limited) event bringing the various factions back into the game.  Naturally, D2 at this point in its lifetime won't have as much content as D1 did in Y3, but it will come. :)

#1752 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1045 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:09 AM

No they don't, whoever you are.

Yes they do. Every item I have gotten from them has been in a bubble mailer. Just because your experience is different from mine that doesn't mean my experience is wrong or incorrect. I made my statement based off my experiences, not yours.  

That goes for both of us then, I don't know who you are either. 

#1753 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11181 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Yes they do. Every item I have gotten from them has been in a bubble mailer. Just because your experience is different from mine that doesn't mean my experience is wrong or incorrect. I made my statement based off my experiences, not yours.  

That goes for both of us then, I don't know who you are either.

Then your statement should be "everything they shipped to me were in bubble mailers"

If you receieved a non-bubble mailer, then you can logically conclude they do not ship exclusively in bubble mailers. You only receiving bubble mailers do not conclude the contrary.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1754 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5112 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:13 AM

Because I am confident that statue is to scale with the rest of the content, it needs to be about $50 lower for me to pull the trigger...

If you've already run out of things or are bored with what there is to do, you might have gobbled up all that content too quickly. :) Next week they are adding a (sadly limited) event bringing the various factions back into the game. Naturally, D2 at this point in its lifetime won't have as much content as D1 did in Y3, but it will come. :)

It’s a dragon. They are always to scale.

#1755 chessnerd  

chessnerd

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Will people that pre-ordered Odyssey months ago get the coin?

#1756 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6277 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:25 PM

Nope unless you cancel and re-order.

#1757 GameOverGreggy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1004 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

GameOverGreggy

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Yes you will.  Already getting the game for $26 with the VCO offer, so this is awesome.

xSzM5lO.jpg

#1758 gpn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

Yes you will.  Already getting the game for $26 with the VCO offer, so this is awesome.

xSzM5lO.jpg

Cool beans. I'm in for the Visa Checkout discount too.

#1759 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

They kind of have to retroactively add the coin since 90% of the preorders for this game were probably made during the Visa Checkout deal. :D

#1760 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6277 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

Dont give me false information next time or there will b cumsequences

Gross, but in the past you would have to normally cancel and reorder because the bonus items are separate items with SKU number. Glad they are changing things now.

#1761 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8590 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

Gross, but in the past you would have to normally cancel and reorder because the bonus items are separate items with SKU number. Glad they are changing things now.

Is he a copy cat or the real deal?

#1762 guerox4   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

Been awhile since we had the visa promo. Wonder if it's done

#1763 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5300 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:16 AM

Depending on the retailer, yo still might have to re-order, so that info wasn't completely wrong. BB just happened to honor it here, but normally if bonus items are added after the fact, often times the items does need to be reordered, as it will have two separate listings(one with, and one without). 

#1764 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   3973 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:21 AM

Did they add the coin for anyone yet? Mine still has not.

#1765 Sielanas  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:23 AM

Saw some D2 CEs at BB yesterday, they were in the cage with all the consoles.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#1766 jedex   Elite Chemist CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

Saw some D2 CEs at BB yesterday, they were in the cage with all the consoles.

Lol, they over produced and not worth even close to 200 for a purse.

#1767 fastdiver82   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

fastdiver82

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:11 AM

Did anyone who pre-ordered the Fallout 4 Goty Pip Edition from Amazon get a delivery date confirmed for their order? Mine still says Delivery date pending. 

#1768 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5557 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

Did anyone who pre-ordered the Fallout 4 Goty Pip Edition from Amazon get a delivery date confirmed for their order? Mine still says Delivery date pending. 

I got one today that said it would be delivered by September 28th.  

#1769 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13066 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago   Now streaming STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II live on Twitch

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

Cheapy trolling hard on the FP with that PS4 GOTY edition of Red Dead Redemption deal at BB. Thought they were finally doing a remaster ahead of the sequel.

Fuck you, CheapyD. :censored:

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1770 fastdiver82   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

fastdiver82

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

I got one today that said it would be delivered by September 28th.

Interesting, thanks! What platform did you get yours on? Hope I hear from them soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk