* * * * - 13 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation VIII - 2017 & 2018

#2161 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3148 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

Heads up that it appears the Battlefront 2 steelbook is getting cancelled from Amazon.de. Don't know if it indicates no steelbook getting produced or that they just aren't getting it. At this point I gotta believe that EA isn't doing a CE though that seems crazy considering the IP.

#2162 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10500 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:48 PM

I don't believe EA has done a CE for Star Wars, except for he Old Republic Darth Malgus Statue.  Not unless you want to count the Star Wars Mini-Fridge Walmart was offering, but that was more Walmart, less EA.  

I agree, that's a printing press for money waiting to happen.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#2163 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Not a video game CE but Bethesda has this Meister Fallout watch for $300. Only 500 made. Pretty nice looking imo.

https://store.bethso...oji43phphanz5mp

#2164 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8572 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

Not a video game CE but Bethesda has this Meister Fallout watch for $300. Only 500 made. Pretty nice looking imo.

https://store.bethso...oji43phphanz5mp

This doesn't scream "quality customer service" to me:

MSTR watches are warrantied by MSTR for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a copy of the sales receipt. All claims should be submitted through the Repair Center via the website. The watch movement, hands, and dials are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of MSTR's Repair Center, free of charge. We reserve the right to replace the product with like grade and quality. In case of replacement, it cannot be guaranteed that you will receive the same style watch. We will work with you to select a watch of equal value and similar appearance. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.

#2165 duduvipe  

duduvipe

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

Best Buy Canada just delivered my Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition... Pristine condition!

Excited about this one!

#2166 Miker525  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

[Vers. 3.4] - 10/23/17

Just updates for the CEs. Added more links in the OP, the ones listed here are in stock. Monster Hunter World CE is OOS everywhere cept for Nin-Nin. Any NISA games that are OOS, you can check out their EU site. The Secret of Mana CE only has 2 Japanese + 1 French site that I've seen, latter are OOS. Xenoblade Chronicles II CE EU vs NA, one or two minor differences. Didn't know you could directly order from their Nintendo website.

Next update I'll hit everything else, format has been bugging me.

Have you ever ordered from that nin nin game site. I'm super tempted to buy that Yakuza system but i wanna make sure they're legit and ship to the us. Price seems too good to be true

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES. | YEARLY COMPLETED GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#2167 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

Have you ever ordered from that nin nin game site. I'm super tempted to buy that Yakuza system but i wanna make sure they're legit and ship to the us. Price seems too good to be true

Not personally. I've heard they package their items exquisitely, but whether you receive your order within a reasonable time frame is a 50/50. It's also on AmiAmi, which is the best import site on the planet. 

#2168 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11071 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

Of course when they finally make an amazing DBZ Fighter it gets turned into Street Fighter with all the damn DLC. As opposed to BlazBlue or Guilty Gear which were way more lax

But they know we will buy it anyway....

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#2169 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2703 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:07 PM

Is the SNES 3DS XL limited to Amazon or just the version with MKArt?

#2170 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5271 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Is the SNES 3DS XL limited to Amazon or just the version with MKArt?

It's exclusive to Amazon, and the MK art is for the included bonus of the SNES game download.

#2171 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   753 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Of course when they finally make an amazing DBZ Fighter it gets turned into Street Fighter with all the damn DLC. As opposed to BlazBlue or Guilty Gear which were way more lax

But they know we will buy it anyway....

$35 season pass for 8 dlc characters smh

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#2172 srocky26  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

I bought a DanganRonpa Vita from them earlier this year and didn’t have any issues.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#2173 ihadmail  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:47 AM

The Battlefront II steelbook orders were all cancelled. Not sure if this means no production of them or just no shipping to USA.

#2174 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:40 AM

That SNES N3DS is pretty tempting, but I already have both Zeldas, so I think I'll pass.

#2175 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6033 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

damn wtf? i thought i preordered Yomawari collectors edition from NIS America. i went to check wondering why they havent ship it out yet. now its gone from their site.

#2176 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5271 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:36 AM

damn wtf? i thought i preordered Yomawari collectors edition from NIS America. i went to check wondering why they havent ship it out yet. now its gone from their site.

That was actually the first Vita CE I decided to pass on from NISA, as I really didn't need to pay extra for what was included. So I actually went to buy the standard version from Amazon last week for the Prime discount only to see it was gone from there as well. I guess if we snooze, we lose. LOL

#2177 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5733 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

That was actually the first Vita CE I decided to pass on from NISA, as I really didn't need to pay extra for what was included. So I actually went to buy the standard version from Amazon last week for the Prime discount only to see it was gone from there as well. I guess if we snooze, we lose. LOL

Best Buy still has the standard available for the Vita.

BumslieOG.png

syepc.gif

#2178 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5271 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

Best Buy still has the standard available for the Vita.

Thanks for the heads up on that, as I did see it a few other places online, but I'm waiting to see if Amazon get's it back for the Prime discount. As I don't have the BB membership.

#2179 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3130 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

I posted this in the Art Book thread, but Dark Horse is making a CE of the Zelda Encyclopedia. $79.99

Amazon (pre-order)

Kotaku

Dark Horse (product info)

bawr5tajxhahtnzbwnti.jpg

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2180 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6334 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

Those Zelda CE books are such a complete waste of money.  sometimes I buy them. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#2181 rdigit  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Those Zelda CE books are such a complete waste of money. sometimes I buy them.

I hate myself for buying them, and I hate myself for not buying them ... But it's easier to forget about it when I don't have it sitting on a shelf.

#2182 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13055 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

Eh, I didn't do much with historia other than browse the timeline and artwork. Can wait for this to be $20.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#2183 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3130 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:02 PM

Not a huge surprise, but Titan Books is releasing The Art of Assassin's Creed Origins on 10/31. They've pretty much done all the AC art books.

https://www.amazon.c...s creed origins

41eWGTvOmmL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2184 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3148 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Those Zelda CE books are such a complete waste of money.  sometimes I buy them. 

I bought one once and didn't read it because it apparently had a bunch of spoilers for Skyward Sword. Then I never played Skyward Sword and sold my Wii. I should probably read that book.

#2185 Sindur   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   268 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

I bought one once and didn't read it because it apparently had a bunch of spoilers for Skyward Sword. Then I never played Skyward Sword and sold my Wii. I should probably read that book.

I had/have a similar situation. I stopped reading Hyrule Historia because of SS spoilers. Finally played through SS on my WU early last year (only 3D Zelda I genuinely didn't like mostly due to the fucking motion controls), but I still haven't gotten around to finishing it lol

#2186 Oregon   CAG Collector CAGiversary!   2189 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

I posted this in the Art Book thread, but Dark Horse is making a CE of the Zelda Encyclopedia. $79.99

Amazon (pre-order)

Kotaku

Dark Horse (product info)

bawr5tajxhahtnzbwnti.jpg

came to post this beauty...   

#2187 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:25 AM

I pre-ordered it since I have the other two. I just wish they looked like they went together like the standard editions =/

#2188 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3130 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:31 AM

I think the encyclopedia CE one can stand on its own, so I’m not too worried. I just hope they get the correct glossy look for the cover

#2189 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5271 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

I pre-ordered it since I have the other two. I just wish they looked like they went together like the standard editions =/

I pre-ordered as well, but I have so many art books, guides & magazines of different shapes and sizes, this will be just one more in my "misfit" library. The quality of these CE is off the charts good, so I would easily trade matching exteriors, for a higher quality interior any day of the week. But I guess that's just me. LOL

#2190 Fades   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   240 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

I pre orderd Assassin's Creed Origins GODS Collector's Edition for the PlayStation 4 and just received an email from Amazon that it will miss my delivery date. They gave me a free copy of the game to download as a bonus which was a nice surprise. Check your emails if you also pre ordered.