* * * * - 13 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation VIII - 2017 & 2018

#2311 Tothoro  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:27 AM

This will be an expensive month, with DBZ Fighterz Collector's Edition, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - After Hours Premium Edition and Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom Collector's Edition. :'(

Isn't DBZ January?

COLStraightEdge.png xTOTHORO.png

#2312 duduvipe  

duduvipe

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:29 AM

Isn't DBZ January?

You're right! Sorry... I had on my notes here that it was March... but it confirmed... January 26th, 2018

#2313 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6033 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

Well my Summon Knight 6 Wonderful Edition arrived today and I have to say that is some pretty amazing packaging for it.  Possibly one of my best CEs ever packaging-wise. 

how much was it? i didnt preorder but i saw some pics the other day. looks good

#2314 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10600 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:20 AM

how much was it? i didnt preorder but i saw some pics the other day. looks good

I got the Vita version (which was cheaper then the PS4 version) and if you ordered before 9/15/16 it was $133 shipped.  Add $20 to that if you ordered after that date.

I think it may still be available from VGPlus but I imagine it is around $160 or so.

#2315 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5277 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:58 AM

I got the Vita version (which was cheaper then the PS4 version) and if you ordered before 9/15/16 it was $133 shipped.  Add $20 to that if you ordered after that date.

I think it may still be available from VGPlus but I imagine it is around $160 or so.

Yeah, they still have it up for pre-order, as I just checked before coming here. If it hangs around awhile, I might grab it, but just don't have the funds for it now.

#2316 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:00 PM

Hoping Xenoblade comes back in stock at Best Buy...was waiting, and the latest direct finally sold me on it.

Anybody out there been collecting all the Joy Con and Pro Controller variants? I kinda want to...but damn that's a lot of money.

#2317 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   3972 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

My Ni no Kuni release date got changed back to January lol

#2318 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

My Ni no Kuni release date got changed back to January lol

Can confirm, I just got an email saying it's scheduled for Friday, January 19th

#2319 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

SAO: Fatal Bullet CE is up w/ Art Book + map: Amazon DE

No luck in delivering it to my address. Had no issue with pre-ordering Metroid Legacy or Ni No Kuni King's Edition. Anyone got a work around? 

#2320 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

SAO: Fatal Bullet CE is up w/ Art Book + map: Amazon DE

No luck in delivering it to my address. Had no issue with pre-ordering Metroid Legacy or Ni No Kuni King's Edition. Anyone got a work around?

Think you just need to keep an eye on it and try ordering it every now and then. Same thing happened to a few other items, where at first you couldn't order and then it would allow it to go through.

qnwz8j.jpg

:ps4: Overwatch/Bloodborne/Transistor   ::   :vita: Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni  ::   :3ds: Pokemon Moon

#2321 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will have a CE. Not available in the US. 

Preorder from Amazon Germany here: https://www.amazon.d...p_kzDcAbY5RT76S

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#2322 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:30 PM

It's gorgeous. 10 EUR less for PC, wonder if its a digital copy. Easy pre-order, also pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 2 CE from there with the different box cover.  

... still can't pre-order Fatal Bullet CE. It's been 2 days. 

#2323 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

I ordered a Wolfenstein 2 CE for BB on the 3rd.  It got to a post office about 45 minutes away in just a couple of days and said it was on the way to my town.  5 days later it was back in the other town and had no status.  It finally showed up today with a 8.5x11 sheet on it that said HAZMAT and a battery warning.  There isn't any batteries in that CE.  It's just an action figure and steelbook.  It was in good shape with enough packing, but pretty odd I had to wait a week and a half.  They are usually pretty more prompt than that.

The thing is massive though!

#2324 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5007 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

I ordered a Wolfenstein 2 CE for BB on the 3rd.  It got to a post office about 45 minutes away in just a couple of days and said it was on the way to my town.  5 days later it was back in the other town and had no status.  It finally showed up today with a 8.5x11 sheet on it that said HAZMAT and a battery warning.  There isn't any batteries in that CE.  It's just an action figure and steelbook.  It was in good shape with enough packing, but pretty odd I had to wait a week and a half.  They are usually pretty more prompt than that.

The thing is massive though!

Best Buy reuses boxes from other items they've received, i.e. iPads Laptops etc, to ship things out again when fulfilling orders from a retail store location.

I just spent an hour dragging a boat up a mountain for a trophy. What have I become...

Now just play a really piece of shit game and then complain about it until (and well after) you get the plat.

#2325 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:12 AM

Best Buy reuses boxes from other items they've received, i.e. iPads Laptops etc, to ship things out again when fulfilling orders from a retail store location.

The hazmat paper had my zip code on it and was taped over the top of the box sealing it in.

#2326 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   341 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

Metroid Samus Returns Legacy Edition is available again at Amazon Germany. Finally able to order one. Had all sorts of trouble getting it to stay in my cart when it was originally offered.

Also, Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet CE is available at Zavvi. It is sold out at Amazon UK and a few of the other UK retailers that ship to USA. I would prefer to order from Amazon UK since they remove VAT, but Zavvi had a £10 off orders over £100 code which helped reduce it a bit.

#2327 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3149 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Hope the Kingdom Come steelbook is available outside the CE. It looks great and I could see getting the game with a couple more positive previews. On that note, anyone here get NFS: Payback that can share an opinion on it? The big guys panned it (IGN, GS) but I noticed on Open Critic was a lot more mixed. For reference, I played and loved Forza Horizon 2  but maybe only got about 15 hours in before getting pulled into another game. I hear Payback getting a lot of comparisons to Horizon but it looks like it has more variety.

#2328 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10500 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

I ordered the Kingdom Come CE from amazon.de.  First time doing that, so I'm curious how this will play out.  I'm worried about the packaging, if the US Amazon is any indication.  Also couldn't get Google translate to work on the website, so I'm hoping my German wasn't too rusty.   :shock: 

Been looking forward to this game for a while.  

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#2329 ihadmail  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

I ordered the Kingdom Come CE from amazon.de.  First time doing that, so I'm curious how this will play out.  I'm worried about the packaging, if the US Amazon is any indication.  Also couldn't get Google translate to work on the website, so I'm hoping my German wasn't too rusty.   :shock: 

Been looking forward to this game for a while.

I've only ever ordered steelbooks from them. Packaging was a cardboard fold over but haven't had an issue yet.

For Amazon.de, there is a globe to the left of where it would show "my Amazon" or whatever. Click that and then click English. Amazon will translate t for you.

#2330 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5111 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

If you use chrome it can automatically try to translate any page you’re looking at that’s not in English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2331 ihadmail  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

If you use chrome it can automatically try to translate any page you’re looking at that’s not in English.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't work on Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, amazon.es, amazon.jp

Amazon.de self translate works great. If you're signed in when you change the language it stays changed to English as long as you're signed in.

#2332 srocky26  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

Amazon.de self translate works great. If you're signed in when you change the language it stays changed to English as long as you're signed in.

Chrome has always worked for me to translate Amazon.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#2333 akgamerx  

akgamerx

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

Atelier Lydie & Suelle Limited Edition (PS4™)

Atelier Lydie & Suelle Limited Edition (Nintendo Switch™)

Wonder why they can throw in acrylic book ends & a steel book case along with the other regular junk normally included with the recent Y'S limited edition but everything else for the same price you get a lot less?

#2334 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3131 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

D’oh! Future Press just cancelled the Nioh guide. They had previously stated they were waiting for all the DLCs and patches. Not sure what changed

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2335 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3131 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2336 Thiah  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

I feel like I lucked out a bit and found all these locally for $25. (no games included) All are in great condition.  The only one I plan on keeping though is The Last Guardian one as I don't have that one yet.  https://imgur.com/a/aSp20

#2337 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5111 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:58 AM

You’re doing it wrong then. I’ve used it on literally all of those sites.

#2338 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

D’oh! Future Press just cancelled the Nioh guide. They had previously stated they were waiting for all the DLCs and patches. Not sure what changed

That's disappointing. Was looking forward to it.

#2339 ihadmail  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

You’re doing it wrong then. I’ve used it on literally all of those sites.

I don't know how else to do it other than when chrome pops up asking if I want the website translated. It's worked on every website for me except the Amazon sites. This is on both my MacBook and my PC at work.

Glad it works so well for you.

#2340 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5277 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:59 AM

I don't know how else to do it other than when chrome pops up asking if I want the website translated. It's worked on every website for me except the Amazon sites. This is on both my MacBook and my PC at work.

Glad it works so well for you.

Yeah, it's been hit and miss for me over the years as well. Some times there is an extension that may need to be added or updated. Or the browser just may need to be uninstalled and re-installed for the translation feature to work properly.