Preorder Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Steelbook Dual Pack 79.99 (63.99 Prime) *Amazon Exclusive*

Thanks for posting op. ~$65 with prime isn't bad for both, especially considering they'll probably flip for more than that in the near future.

Thanks for posting op. ~$65 with prime isn't bad for both, especially considering they'll probably flip for more than that in the near future.
I don't know about the flipping part. I recently just brought the first steelbook with both of the games for $40.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't know about the flipping part. I recently just brought the first steelbook with both of the games for $40.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Brought? Is this really a thing? As in using the word brought instead of bought and sell instead of sale? I see a couple people post this on here consistently and it's weird to see this improper use of the words.

If only Nintendo actually released some info about the game itself before announcing a steelbook. Literally all we know is that there are new forms for the Legendaries.Thats it.

Thought prime discount doesn't work on special editions anymore. Needless to say I was surprised when I saw it come up that way on my dummy account. Does amazon keep your prime discount on preorders if you aren't prime when it ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought? Is this really a thing? As in using the word brought instead of bought and sell instead of sale? I see a couple people post this on here consistently and it's weird to see this improper use of the words.
Woah, Sunrise have a Snickers! lol It's possible that he mistakenly sneaked an R in there. You're not saleing (haha) me on the possibility that he did it on purpose

First one looks better. Might be someone desperate for money on eBay to sell for 40. You can get 55 just on Amazon trading it in, or 30 after fees on ebay.

Woah, Sunrise have a Snickers! lol It's possible that he mistakenly sneaked an R in there. You're not saleing (haha) me on the possibility that he did it on purpose
Ha! I read my shit back and I can see how I can come of kinda jerky. But I do see this as more common than you would expect. Actually googled it and came up with nothing definitive. Oh well. Back to surfing the web while on the clock.

bought the steelbook the last time. never got around to playing it.  

i got rid of both of them during the gamestop 60% boost for what I paid; kept the steel.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these games are supposed to be "sequels" or alternate stories that do not make Sun/Moon obsolete?  I hate that Amazon no longer allows you to change the shipping address if an item is sold out which prevents me from selling an item that I decide to change my mind on last minute.  

Thought prime discount doesn't work on special editions anymore. Needless to say I was surprised when I saw it come up that way on my dummy account. Does amazon keep your prime discount on preorders if you aren't prime when it ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know, I saw the Prime 20% off discount on another special edition the other day and it didn't even raise any flags, I'll have to figure out which one that was.

I'm guessing he meant that there used to be a single updated version of the game (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), but the updates have more recently been split (Black 2 and White 2, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon).
Yeah, I didn't know that, I think Emerald was the last one of those I played. After that I just got one of the regular versions every now and then. I thought this was a new thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these games are supposed to be "sequels" or alternate stories that do not make Sun/Moon obsolete? I hate that Amazon no longer allows you to change the shipping address if an item is sold out which prevents me from selling an item that I decide to change my mind on last minute.
Nintendo/GameFreak's being incredibly vague. I think the community, based on the wording of what we do know, noticed they described these games exactly how Emerald/Platinum got described. In other words this is likely a 3rd version that got split up to make more $$$, not a sequel

This was actually up last night during the last hours of Prime Day.

After the Prime 20% Discount and the two $10 promo codes I had, the price was low enough for me to cave and preorder the rascal.

Not even sure I really want to play the games tbh. Sun/Moon disappointed me a little and I've heard next to nothing about the ULTRA remix versions.

But if I'm paying $20ish for each game, I know I can easily get my money back if they happen to really suck. And I'll get to keep the steelbook for free. >=D

And this is what video game community is all about now. Making money
Not necessarily.

I have a small collection and for the most part, I want the stuff I collect to be limited and sought after.

If a LE/CE was mass produced, I'll just get the standard version. In most cases, at least.

bread's done
Back