Watch Dogs 2 :ps4:$17.99

Quantum Break :xb1:$14.99

NFL 17 :xb1:$7.99

#2 ec91762  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

Nothing for me... thanks though!

#3 Miker525  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:14 PM

Really tempted by mafia 3 and recore. I told myself I wouldn't buy record for more than $10 but still... And mafia 3 T $15 seems like a great price. Think that's the cheapest I've seen it. But I also have such a massive backlog that it's disgusting right now. Ugh. Thanks for sharing!

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES. | YEARLY COMPLETED GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#4 benjamouth   Thanks Larry Davis for the sig !! CAGiversary!   7547 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

benjamouth

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

Prices are not that great, Lichdom was $7.99 at Chrimbo.

OuN33jx.png

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#5 Snakpakslacker   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   30 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Snakpakslacker

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

Good price for Madden assuming Best Buy runs the same promo from previous years involving trading last years version of the game. 

#6 BobTheFlub   Sepulchritude CAGiversary!   218 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

BobTheFlub

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

Dragon Quest Builders seems tempting at 20 bucks, is that a fair price for it? Worth picking up?

#7 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1892 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Dragon Quest Builders seems tempting at 20 bucks, is that a fair price for it? Worth picking up?

i think so, it plays like a 3rd person minecraft but in the dragon quest world. it's also very story driven & mission based unlike minecraft which is purely random exploration.

there's also a demo on psn store if you wana try it out.

#8 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1892 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

I picked up touhou wanderer, not bad for two games in one.

#9 htz  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

Lowest was $28 with GCU at Best Buy back in May. Best Buy discontinued the item so you won't find it there anymore.

#10 buddha_mjs   Meat Popsicle CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

buddha_mjs

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

I see a hand full of games here that you could make profit trading into GS... Tempting to to buy some and wait till the end of the month to see if any get a stealth bump

#11 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

Guess I'll use my $5 Gamefly monies on BioShock Collection. Finally getting it for $15.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#12 AteBit   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:41 PM

Recore is not worth your time, or any cost. You'll regret it like I did lol.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Indiansfan008   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Indiansfan008

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Halo Wars 2 is $18 - tempted by this. Would rather wait and buy it with GCU. The last several orders I've made from GameFly have had the chips in the discs.

#14 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8562 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Halo Wars 2 is $18 - tempted by this. Would rather wait and buy it with GCU. The last several orders I've made from GameFly have had the chips in the discs.

I've heard lots about chips in the discs.  Is this from how their machinery handles the discs or from how the renters treat the discs?  I buy rentals from RedBox and Family Video semi-regularly and have never noticed any chipped discs.

#15 ThatBlueTurtle  

ThatBlueTurtle

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:16 PM

Quick Question...Does anybody recommend signing up with gamefly? 

#16 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

NFL 17 :xb1:$7.99

This would be a good one to buy if Best Buy has their Madden trade up promotion again.

#17 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2814 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

Really tempted to pick up a couple games but I can wait for them to go a little lower.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

x5e4xj.jpgShimrra74.png

#18 4thHorseman   The New God CAGiversary!   2438 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

4thHorseman

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

Darn. Saw Bulletstorm PS4 at $15 and must have went out of stock after adding to cart. Shucks.

Thoughts on Lego Worlds? Any type of story at all? Trying to figure out if my 5 year old will like it. He hasnt gotten into Minecraft, but he loves Lego.

IwillKILLurGOD.png

#19 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3540 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

I've heard lots about chips in the discs.  Is this from how their machinery handles the discs or from how the renters treat the discs?  I buy rentals from RedBox and Family Video semi-regularly and have never noticed any chipped discs.

Hey Chnandler.  I think I'm a good barometer for this because I'm a dinosaur here who has bought far, far too many games from Gamefly.

It occasionally happens - some gamefly games come chipped.  Not frequently but it is a reality.  The issue usually is that the games that you need replacements for end up getting sold out.  So, as much as Gamefly would like to help, they can't because there are no more pre-played copies of that game left to ship you.  

Looking to slowly build a youtube channel.   Any help is appreciated.

#20 Indiansfan008   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Indiansfan008

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

I would love to know - I've bought over 100 games from Gamefly over the years and while some look brand new, I've noticed more recently they look pretty beat up.

Quick Question...Does anybody recommend signing up with gamefly? 

I love the concept - the reality is that for most people the shipping time makes playing more than 2-3 games a month nearly impossible. Best case scenario it's 2-3 days for the warehouse to ship you a game, 2-3 days for the return (especially if the mail service doesn't do the "fast return") and then another wait if the game you really want isn't available. Also, as long as you don't expect to get the latest releases immediately, it works pretty well. I only sign up for Gamefly when they offer the $1.00 for the first month renewal option.

#21 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4053 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Not sure why it happens, but I have traded in about 15 games that I purchased from GameFly to GameStop without getting hit with a refurb fee. 

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#22 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8017 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

You would think those sexy blurays wouldn't be chipped, but I've seen it. I may take a chance at Touhou at least.

#23 Bluray911  

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

i stopped buying for GF for my collection when my discs are mostly chipped. It's probably from their refurbishing process that they're chipped. the chipped disc makes strange noise while spinning; that's not a good sign :shame:

#24 Dawg Pound   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   197 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Dawg Pound

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

This would be a good one to buy if Best Buy has their Madden trade up promotion again.

Good price for Madden assuming Best Buy runs the same promo from previous years involving trading last years version of the game. 

I remember them doing a trade in promotion for Madden for the past few years, but can't recall the exact details.  I know it has to be towards the new Madden, but how much of a credit did they give you?

#25 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

When an item is going out of stock and back in stock constantly, does that mean people are canceling their orders or is Gamefly's website glitching up?

Edit: Oh well it's gone now. Any chances these games come back in stock or can I only hope someone cancels their order?

#26 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   7936 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

Bit on Mafia 3 and Recore.

#27 ThatBlueTurtle  

ThatBlueTurtle

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

I would love to know - I've bought over 100 games from Gamefly over the years and while some look brand new, I've noticed more recently they look pretty beat up.

I love the concept - the reality is that for most people the shipping time makes playing more than 2-3 games a month nearly impossible. Best case scenario it's 2-3 days for the warehouse to ship you a game, 2-3 days for the return (especially if the mail service doesn't do the "fast return") and then another wait if the game you really want isn't available. Also, as long as you don't expect to get the latest releases immediately, it works pretty well. I only sign up for Gamefly when they offer the $1.00 for the first month renewal option.

sweet...I might just try it out. Thanks!

#28 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

I remember them doing a trade in promotion for Madden for the past few years, but can't recall the exact details.  I know it has to be towards the new Madden, but how much of a credit did they give you?

Used to be $20 gift card (plus extra 10% with GCU) and a $10 off coupon for the new Madden. Last year, they reduced it to $15 gift card (plus extra 10% with GCU) and a $10 off coupon for the new Madden.

#29 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:38 PM

Take a chance on Exist Archive PS4. Never heard of the game but seem like a good price to try out. 

#30 HappySnappy  

HappySnappy

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

gamefly has gotten so popular it doesn't need to try anymore, like gamestop.