Gravity Rush 2 (PS4) $39.99/$31.99 GCU, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard $39.99/$31.99 GCU Best Buy

DiaperDandee

CAGiversary!
Can't recall seeing any sort of deal on this game before

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gravity-rush-2-playstation-4/5579006.p?skuId=5579006

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/resident-evil-7-biohazard-playstation-4/5317314.p?skuId=5317314
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/resident-evil-7-biohazard-xbox-one/5317307.p?skuId=5317307

This is the cheapest I've seen RE 7 by far and thought I'd give people who've been waiting for a price drop, like me, a heads up. I've been dying to give it a go and this is likely the best deal we're gonna see in awhile do I'm jumping on it. Can't wait to play it on my Pro, and eventually PSVR.

Edit- It seems it's on sale everywhere but different versions for different prices. Amazon has the PS4 version only for $35, while Target has the PS4 version only for $40. Wal-mart has the XBO version for $35 and PS4 version for $45. BB GCU is still the best deal though.

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi theirs a ps4 demo in the store if people wanna try it out. The demo actually made me want to buy it. 

I think this is a universal price drop seems to have hit $39.99 most everywhere including the PlayStation Store. 

I am personally not a big fan of this game. For some reason, I just couldn't get into it. I know a lot of other people like it, so my feeling of the game is probably in the minority.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/resident-evil-7-biohazard-playstation-4/5317314.p?skuId=5317314

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/resident-evil-7-biohazard-xbox-one/5317307.p?skuId=5317307

This is the cheapest I've seen RE 7 by far and thought I'd give people who've been waiting for a price drop, like me, a heads up. I've been dying to give it a go and this is likely the best deal we're gonna see in awhile do I'm jumping on it. Can't wait to play it on my Pro, and eventually PSVR.

Edit- It seems it's on sale everywhere but different versions for different prices. Amazon has the PS4 version only for $35, while Target has the PS4 version only for $40. Wal-mart has the XBO version for $35 and PS4 version for $45. BB GCU is still the best deal though.

I am personally not a big fan of this game. For some reason, I just couldn't get into it. I know a lot of other people like it, so my feeling of the game is probably in the minority.
You're not alone. The first game was good fun and I overlooked a lot of the flaws. The second game did absolutely nothing to fix anything that was wrong, so I bailed before the halfway mark. Very frustrating game

Been interested since launch but not for 60.... Been 6 months now, waist deep in Persona and just got FF XII. Since it's a universal drop will probably wait for a sale. Thanks for the heads up OP

Good price, kicking around getting a PSVR with the credit from this last bonus at GS and this would give me something besides replaying Skyrim for the 1000th time

Good deal, glad the price is coming down permanently. Now that this is the new baseline price, it is one step closer to getting down to $20, which is what I will pay.

Didn't felt like there was much replay after finishing it. It's a different game with VR I've yet to purchase that.

Got the 1st game free via plus and couldn't get in. Played it again months later and still couldn't get in. Played it again years later and was finally able to click and beat it once. It's very weird.

Now waiting for the second game to be cheap or free on plus. :)

Was $30 at Newegg recently. Tried this out and its just not a fun game IMO. Much prefer the Dead Rising series now. RE takes itself too seriously and is just not a fun experience. I used to be a huge RE fan too. Dead Rising 4 is great for fun zombie killing times and Dying Light takes the cake for the more serious zombie apocalypse side of things.

Was $30 at Newegg recently. Tried this out and its just not a fun game IMO. Much prefer the Dead Rising series now. RE takes itself too seriously and is just not a fun experience. I used to be a huge RE fan too. Dead Rising 4 is great for fun zombie killing times and Dying Light takes the cake for the more serious zombie apocalypse side of things.
yea i remember it was $30 after coupon code at Newegg at one point. sold out in a few hours. ill just wait for it to drop under $20. either that, maybe they will come in a collection with the main game and all the DLCs.

I'm worried there aren't many copies of this and I'll kick myself for not jumping in now...but I'm hoping I can wait for a used copy on ebay after this drop for 25 or so. If anyone is selling a used copy hmu.

If you don't mind used, I got the PS4 version for like $18 at Gamestop during the recent great flip (sales of Plants vs Zombies 2 jumps to #1) fiasco.

Bought the game on release, couldn't get into it...luckily made most of my money back...will probably try it again at $20 or less, don't think it's worth $30 let alone $40.  They tried something new and while I commend it, just didn't fully work out for me.  Game just wasn't fun, it was more stressful and since I have 3 kids all 7 and under, stress is the last thing I need haha.  Heard it gets a bit more traditional later in the game when it turns into more of an action-shooter.

Game just wasn't fun, it was more stressful and since I have 3 kids all 7 and under, stress is the last thing I need haha. Heard it gets a bit more traditional later in the game when it turns into more of an action-shooter.
Traditional action-shooter Resident Evil? well clearly you started playing the games when RE5 came out.

Picked this up at GS to watch my wife play on PSVR. She's been a wuss though so she hasn't tried it yet.

No way I'm playing it on VR though! I don't need a heart attack!

Smart people will keep waiting for the Complete Edition to get released with the game + DLC all included

bread's done
Back