VUDU FANdemonium Sale

ArugulaZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiPage/38

I posted this on SlickDeals... and got a thumbs down for my trouble. (Heathens.) Hopefully it will get more appreciation here.

Anyway... VUDU has a bunch of films and television shows based on comic books, all at deep discounts. Of particular interest to me were the Batman animated series, including the original 1992 series, Brave and the Bold, and Batman Beyond, at up to 66% off their retail prices. RWBY is also in there, and I have NO idea what that is, but it's popular and the title character will be in an Arc System Works fighting game, so it's got to be of interest to someone on CAG. Bon appetit, folks.

https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiPage/38

I posted this on SlickDeals... and got a thumbs down for my trouble. (Heathens.) Hopefully it will get more appreciation here.

Anyway... VUDU has a bunch of films and television shows based on comic books, all at deep discounts. Of particular interest to me were the Batman animated series, including the original 1992 series, Brave and the Bold, and Batman Beyond, at up to 66% off their retail prices. RWBY is also in there, and I have NO idea what that is, but it's popular and the title character will be in an Arc System Works fighting game, so it's got to be of interest to someone on CAG. Bon appetit, folks.
👎

Kidding. Thanks man gonna check it out

I see that Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex seasons 1 and 2 are in there at 88% off. I'll probably get those.

For some of the animated Batman TV shows, they are SD only. I have a hard time justifying paying for SD these days.

On the plus side, some of it is UV compatible.

For some of the animated Batman TV shows, they are SD only. I have a hard time justifying paying for SD these days.
If you want the TAS and Batman Beyond I suggest biting the bullet... I don't track prices and I don't know of a (digital) movie price tracker like isthereanydeal.com that does but I don't remember them being cheaper... Hell them normal sales are usually way worse.

If you want the TAS and Batman Beyond I suggest biting the bullet... I don't track prices and I don't know of a (digital) movie price tracker like isthereanydeal.com that does but I don't remember them being cheaper... Hell them normal sales are usually way worse.
Barnes and Noble had all 4 DVD sets of TAS for $9.99 each last month. I passed on those as well. Still holding out for an HD release

Last edited by a moderator:
Barnes and Noble had all 4 DVD sets of TAS for $9.99 each last month. I passed on those as well. Still holding out for an HD release
I guess I didn't say digital though I meant it. Yeah, DVD sets with enough hunting should be cheap... I think we all own them by now.

HD release... Its possible, I would surely like to be wrong, and Mask of the Phantasm (The best Batman movie ever in my opinion) is getting an HD release on the 25th of this month, but I just don't see it... The movie is 76 minutes long and the first season alone I estimate to be 616. (That's 22 minutes an episode)

Anyhow, if you want any chance of it happening... Better go buy a copy of Mask of the Phantasm in Blu Ray or digital HD.

bread's done
Back