- - - - -

GGT 363 Found a Black Book but still got Whilewashed

#121 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:32 AM

I'mma put skype on my phone so we can chat, Zeki.

I need someone to talk to about Kingdom Hearts. I have been playing the first game and it is so bad. Like, man. That game is so subpar. Thank God, KH2 is right after.

#122 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4325 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

Kingdom Hearts!

#123 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

I'll never understand why there's not a new Tornado Outbreak game.

#124 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

Yoooo, anyone else think all the GS guys getting banned is nuts? I mean, Fuck. All the good stuff out the window over dumb stuff.

To keep it on topic, I love the Switch and games generally. Also, I been playing a lot of Friday the 13th lately. When it drops on disc I want to get it for PS4 too. Any of you guys play it yet?

Ps. Remember that time we just had solid pages of gifs and CAG ran super slow?

#125 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

Remember when we got a member of CAG on the tester?

Or Jamal?

#126 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:18 AM

Yoooo, anyone else think all the GS guys getting banned is nuts? I mean, Fuck. All the good stuff out the window over dumb stuff.

To keep it on topic, I love the Switch and games generally. Also, I been playing a lot of Friday the 13th lately. When it drops on disc I want to get it for PS4 too. Any of you guys play it yet?

Ps. Remember that time we just had solid pages of gifs and CAG ran super slow?

Thorbahn blocked me on twitter because I'm too funny

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#127 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:20 AM

IbzHtz1.jpg

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#128 phantomphoenix   thorbanned CAGiversary!   2391 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

phantomphoenix

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:35 AM

Were they... thorbanned?

#129 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:41 AM

Thorbahn blocked me on twitter because I'm too funny

Didn't Kamiya also block you on Twitter?

I was followed by Onion one time. That was scintillating conversation.

#130 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18526 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

This is a dramaless thread.

Please keep your petty squabbles to the other less worthwhile parts of this forum.

Someone come throw away all my figurines.

#131 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:20 AM

Didn't Kamiya also block you on Twitter?

I was followed by Onion one time. That was scintillating conversation.

Also Cheapy, Jonathan Blow, some other indie dev I can't think of...

#132 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18526 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

Me. Jamal. Uraizen. Bryan. Jay. Sonic The Hedgehog.

#133 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

Jamal blocked me a few times.

I've been talking to Uraizen a lot. Since we're friends.

Me and Uraizen. 

Uraizen and I.

#134 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4325 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:08 AM

What would happen if Miku blocked you?

#135 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:33 AM

Miku has liked my Tweets before, so she wouldn't.

#136 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

Also I don't troll the Miku account because I like it.

Miku is the best Twitter account and Thorbahn is the worst.

#137 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   646 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

I don't follow the drama since I only post in the Niche thread and here so I'm glad everyone I care about is always safe from bans.

giphy.gif

a2JEVSf.gif

#138 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18526 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:02 AM

I'm glad people I care about don't care enough about me to post here so when they get banned I won't care.

#139 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Vfzli3G.jpg

#140 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4325 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

Vfzli3G.jpg

I wonder what the rolled up paper in the background has on it?

#141 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18526 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

weed

#142 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5697 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:11 PM

#143 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5697 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

Why did it get censored? 

#144 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

#145 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4325 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:42 PM

Cheapy is censoring people!

#146 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18526 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

Be careful while watching this one.

#147 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4325 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:26 PM

Be careful while watching this one.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DmPG1xr7_qM

Im sailing

#148 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5697 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:12 PM

Can't wait for Sonic Mania. 

#149 Krymner   Yup, I think you're sexy CAGiversary!   2911 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:32 PM

Im sailing

tenor.gif

#150 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

The auto censoring on the site is weird. I remember when it used to censor pachinko.