* * * - - 4 votes

SNES Classic US Walmart.com

SNES

#331 Linus_  

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:52 AM

Also, you still have your preorder from Amazon Germany. Why are you even salty lol? If anything, you are the real hypocrite here for placing the order with Walmart when you already have a guaranteed preorder from Europe.

How am I a hypocrite? Because I want one USA and one UK SNES Classic? The UK Version looks better, I'm not the only one trying to get both versions. The Amazon Germany pre-order isn't a guarantee anymore, that can easily be canceled as well for any reason now that Walmart has canceled everyone's order. 

#332 Duplicated  

Duplicated

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

How am I a hypocrite? Because I want one USA and one UK SNES Classic? The UK Version looks better, I'm not the only one trying to get both versions.

Then don't get salty about other people placing multiple orders then. Scalpers suck, I know, but that's just how it is - unless you can tell Nintendo to stop with their "producing just enough to meet the market's demand" strategy and actually oversupply like Sony and M$.

The Amazon Germany pre-order isn't a guarantee anymore, that can easily be canceled as well for any reason now that Walmart has canceled everyone's order.

That leap of logic lmao. Why would Amazon Germany take a page from Walmart's playbook? Walmart fucked up, it was a technical difficulty. That's all. Just accept that and move on.

...and put whatever the Fuck you had been smoking down as well. I don't think it's a good idea to be in this thread while you're having a bad trip.