Target 20% off ALL movies w/Cartwheel through 7/29

Target's in store selection is getting worse. Over 2/3 of the movies are DVD. The only TV shows in BD are the current month releases. I couldn't find anything I wanted or that wasn't cheaper, even with discount, at another retailer.

I wanted to buy Kong: Skull Island on 4K, but $30 is too much. 20% discount isn't much. I may buy the Target exclusive Disney films.

Target's in store selection is getting worse. Over 2/3 of the movies are DVD. The only TV shows in BD are the current month releases. I couldn't find anything I wanted or that wasn't cheaper, even with discount, at another retailer.
Noticed that too. I still buy DVD, but pretty much only when it's really cheap, or I don't care about the quality. I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same / similar position. Really odd that Target stocks so many DVD and so few BluRay.

Noticed that too. I still buy DVD, but pretty much only when it's really cheap, or I don't care about the quality. I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same / similar position. Really odd that Target stocks so many DVD and so few BluRay.
After upgrading most of my DVDs to BD over the past 10 years, at some point I decided DVD wasn't worth it to me, so I have probably bought less than 1 DVD or DVD set per year over the past 5+ years.

If there is something only on DVD that I want, I'll usually try to find it digitally first, which sometimes has an HD version that does not exist on BD yet.

bread's done
Back