G Fuel Energy Drink Tubs + Free Shaker Cup + 30% Off + CAG Giveaway Winners

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAGs get 30% off energy drinks and cups with coupon code cag.  Tubs come with a free shaker cup.

https://gfuel.com/pages/cheapassgamer

ALSO...

Contest UPDATE:

Congrats to winners Bryan H., Dave P, and Tyruss!  Your prizes are on the way.

Follow @videogamedeals and RT the below tweet to enter the contest

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/890303034512855042

Grand Prize

A backpack, a hat, shaker and a year’s supply (12 tubs) of GFUEL (roughly a $525 value)

3 x Runner Up Prizes

3 runners-up get a tub and shaker (roughly a $45 value)

Expired promotions

buy 1, get 1 free sale on G Fuel "tubs" of energy formula. 

Get 10% off anything else (not the tubs) with coupon code CAG such as shaker cups with various gamer personalites/eSports stuff on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently OP doesn't know what "video game deals" means.

Who does this guy (or girl, or other, i dont discriminate) think that he (or she, or other, i dont discriminate) is?

Shipping kills the deal (and I'm being serious about that since I consume these before a workout or a pick me up while at work)

Thanks CheapyD

Apparently OP doesn't know what "video game deals" means.

Who does this guy (or girl, or other, i dont discriminate) think that he (or she, or other, i dont discriminate) is?

Why can't I report this non gaming garbage?

Can't someone just make a better site? Cheepy is doing more and more of this.
Apparently, you guys aren't real gamers. You probably are filthy casuals.

I don't know one REAL gamer who doesn't drink some form of liquid energy during a sesh. Seriously. The only non-medical health item in PUBG is.... you guessed it... an ENERGY DRINK! In fact, sometimes I coordinate popping a Mountain Dew Kickstart with my in game char popping an energy drink in PUBG right before I go into the last white circle so I can get extra focused and get that sweet, sweet chicken dinner. Neckbeard out.

I must be one of the few gamers that drink only coffee. Red Bull and G Fuel a rare occasion.

I did retweet for that contest, thanks Cheapy

am-i-out-of-touch-no-its-the-children-who-are-wrong.jpg

I always wanted to be a hardcore gamer and be "Public Enemy Numero Uno" in all of the E-Sports leagues.  But all I'll probably wind up doing if I drink this stuff is 

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:8221]

Guess I'll just keep on being a casual.

Man yall are ungrateful lmao. Just ignore it if you don't want it. It ain't cheap to run a website. Same people complaining are browsing with adblock.

Man yall are ungrateful lmao. Just ignore it if you don't want it. It ain't cheap to run a website. Same people complaining are browsing with adblock.
Cheapy probably gets a lot of money from referral links (a ref code is attached to links whenever they're posted on CAG).. I don't think it'd matter if people are using adblock

If I try this and It ends up causing me have a heart attack and/or kills me, will CheapyD pay for my hospital bills and/or funeral? 

If so, I'm in for 10!

A lot of the Pros that promote these drinks make their sponsor put water inside the cans.
I'll stick with my cold brew coffee maker from Toddy. Thanks anyways OP.

Cheapy must have underestimated the cost of watering all of his rocks. 

First, Overwatch secretly became a sponsor of the show and now this...sad!

Proof of Overwatch sponsorship:

1) Cheapy's love for it

2) "Wombat's News and Stuff " is now "Wombat's Overwatch News and Stuff"

3) Mentioning Overwatch by using his "kid" - probably not even related - as proof that Overwatch is awesome and that "Tai's" - probably a fake name - friends think people who play Overwatch are cool 

4) Constant mentioning of loot crates

You can't trick us, Cheapy! Shame! Shame! 

bread's done
Back