* * - - - 15 votes

G Fuel Energy Drink Tubs + Free Shaker Cup + 30% Off + CAG Giveaway Winners

#61 iwannadie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

iwannadie

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

Have they fixed the chipped tubs yet?

#62 beefdongle   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

beefdongle

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

PSA: G-Fuel is way easier to snort when its in the tub vs the packets. Its all about portion control folks. 

I prefer the G-Fuel enemas. A little more work but you end up feeling clean, energized, plus have a fruity smelling butt.

#63 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17778 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

This thread has delivered from the moment Cheapy typed "Official energy drink of Esports" with a straight face 😅 .Anyway, it was nostalgic seeing a post by Cheapy. Take care brah ✌

oh shit you have a camera in my house?!!? Hit me up again in about 16k posts brahhhh.

Last day for the BOGO sale and contest ends tomorrow.

Fwiw, the Gfuel shaker is good for Metamucil too. No shit.

#64 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14529 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:28 AM

The stacks of stimulants in this will make your heart pump rocket fuel and send your metabolism into hyperdrive. It'll work for teens and people wanting to compete at a professional level, but the cost is going to be you dissolving kidney stones and doing body detox cleanses every six weeks in your year-long quest to destroy your internal organs.

Fwiw, the Gfuel shaker is good for Metamucil too. No shit.

Or yes shit.

#65 iwannadie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

iwannadie

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:02 AM

Well by adding stuff to my cart and advancing the checkout to see the shipping costs but canceling has gained me 1 email per day from these people, so there's that I guess.

#66 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17778 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

Don't sleep on this deal!  Get it?

CAGs get 30% off energy drinks and cups with coupon code cag.  Tubs come with a free shaker cup.

https://gfuel.com/pages/cheapassgamer

#67 slppedyoursster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   714 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

slppedyoursster

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

https://www.nytimes....es-surging.html

Lol.

"Ethan Yorke, a high school junior in Lancaster, Calif., said drinking G Fuel helped him improve his home run average significantly on an MLB baseball video game he plays (though he lamented that the drink is too expensive for him to consume regularly)."