[dead] PPlay15 stacks with CAG15 at EBgames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMan3k

CAGiversary!
I was just testing it out on a used game at EB to see if Saver was stacking again, and what do you know - PPLAY15 and CAG15 stacked for 30% off.

If this is old/glitch/etc, sorry - I don't make topics often.

[quote name='MegaMan3k']I was just testing it out on a used game at EB to see if Saver was stacking again, and what do you know - PPLAY15 and CAG15 stacked for 30% off.

If this is old/glitch/etc, sorry - I don't make topics often.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap.

[quote name='Roufuss']Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Shit it works confirmed. Plus it works with saver. Everybody jump on this now if there is something you want.

[quote name='shieryda']I'm glad you tested it. I postulated this same scenario 2 weeks ago and was told it wouldn't work...[/QUOTE]

Because it didn't work two weeks ago.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']But honestly, is it fair to CheapyD? This is an exclusive partnership and I don't know that we want to punch a gift horse in the face...[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of wondering that too...

[quote name='ryosnk']can you also use the code from our eb discount card?[/QUOTE]

Yes, already been stated several times but EB site is moving slow as shit. I know because I have T1 internet connection at work and the checkout page took like five minutes to load.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Jesus......this is a glitch.

Even cag16 is stacking![/QUOTE]

On orders $50 or up or just on anything in general?

HOLY CRAP IT'S TRUE. I just tested it myself and all of these stack: PPLAY15, CAG15, SAVER, and Edge Card. It brought Gran Turismo 4 down to $25!!!

[quote name='Roufuss']On orders $50 or up or just on anything in general?[/QUOTE]

$50 and up. I had an order that was $121 drop to $53.xx after entering cag15, cag16, pplay15, and Saver.

Free EB Saver shipping! (applied at Checkout - U.S. shipping address only)

15% off Pre-Played games -$13.95
Save 15% off Pre-Played Games! -$13.95
10% off on Pre-Played for Members! -$9.30
Save 16% off Pre-Played games! -$14.88

Doubt they'll honor it but worth a try

181992 1 $5.99 $5.99 PS2 Ridge Racer V - Pre-Played
198103 1 $7.99 $7.99 PS2 Grand Theft Auto III - Pre-Played
223735 1 $9.99 $9.99 PS2 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Pre-Played

Subtotal: $23.97

Total Discount: -$9.60
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.96
-------------
Total: $15.33

Wasn't going to order anymore games this week, but this was just too good to pass up. Just got a PS2, so this came in handy.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']$50 and up. I had an order that was $121 drop to $53.xx after entering cag15, cag16, pplay15, and Saver.[/QUOTE]

Holy Shit I'm doing this now. cag15,cag16, pplay15, and saver. it's too good to be true. Ahh.

Damn, why won't EB's site let me add any games to my cart now. Shit.

And Shit, I just noticed that my Edge Card expired by a one week shit.

Got two 7.99 games
using
SAVER
EDGE
PPLAy15
CAG15

$7.99 $7.99
$7.99 $7.99
Total Discount -$6.40

S & H FREE
Sales Tax $0.68
Total $10.26

Sounds good to me, going to browse a little more.

edit: if it's dead, I guess I won't browse more....Got order confirmation at 1501.

[quote name='azeledge']looks like its dead now. it killed mine as i was buying.[/QUOTE]

I just tested it after I ordered my stuff, and it still works for me.

noooo missed out on Yoshi had it in my cart and when i checked out it was gone, oh well still picking up Feel the Magic for DS and Ridge Racer for PSP. thx for the deal OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back