Video Game Collection App and or Software

gvamp

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any collection software like DVD Profiler that works with Video Games? Ideally I'd like it to be mobile (iOS) and Windows base that way I can keep track of my library and what I need to beat.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I started using How Long To Beat to manage my backlog recently, obviously not software but may get the job done. I don't know the software in question but it's a free site that lets you do some organizing to keep track of your collection. I know the site looks decent on mobile but I haven't played around with it to much on there. 

Does anyone know of any collection software like DVD Profiler that works with Video Games? Ideally I'd like it to be mobile (iOS) and Windows base that way I can keep track of my library and what I need to beat.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I've been using Game Vault for iOS for a few years and it's worked well for me. I just needed a quick and easy way to keep track of my backlog without all the bells and whistles. It doesn't have a backlog section however you can organize by what you played, not played and what you are currently playing. Additionally, your backlog can be sorted by release date, date added to the list, system, etc.

If you are looking for something more customizable, someone on these boards recommended Video Games Database - UPC Game Scanner Collection for iOS.

For PC or Mac, I agree with DSBrad, HowLongToBeat.com is the definitive site to track your backlog and collection overall IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back