Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

cubeenigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
196 (100%)
Its that time of the year again! This year its not a Sony promotion but the BEST HOME GAMING CONSOLE EVER TO BE RELEASED*!!!!

AMOE is the best kind, aka you can send them all at once and get up to 31 codes!

B. Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from August 21, 2017 to September 21, 2017, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½” x 5” properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 21, 2017 and received by September 28, 2017. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Limit thirty-one (31) total Codes per person/email address via Mail-In Code Request. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.

Also on 9/22/17 - 10/4/17, the free code releases (CLICK) HERE

Rules for the contest here:

https://www.tacobell.com/xbox/rules

Goodluck and lets win a bunch of overheating consoles!!

*All results may vary

Hopefully I'll have luck this time. I've never won a Taco Bell promotion. Hopefully my luck with a XBOX promotion will be better than my PS promotion luck has been in the past. 

I won a PSVR using their free code.  Haven't read the full rules yet, but are they offering a free code without sending in those post cards?

Nevermind, it says here:

C. Without a Purchase (Online Code Request):  Between 12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017, an eligible consumer may click here and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the online entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method (note: the Online Code is non-unique and may be used up to one [1] time per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017).

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that last time they did this with the PS4, you could only send in one postcard per day. It doesn't say that this time. I hope that if I send 31 postcards on the same day, I won't end up with just one code.

No new Sony hardware so I guess they went with Microsoft. I won the white Destiny ps4 like 3 years back and have tried for both the gold ps4 and the vr set, but never won again. I am hoping for a win this year.

Last year I just grabbed index cards that were the proper size and put stamps on them. How early are you guys planning to send them out?
I think you can start sending them out on August 21st. From the rules:

"B. Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from August 21, 2017 to September 21, 2017, an eligible consumer..."

I have my first one written up:

[attachment=27560:WP_20170808_22_45_09_Pro.jpg]

Now just 30 more to go :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
My USPS only had 26 postcards so I bought them all. Do I just send them all at once? Is there strategy to this?
I just created postcards using index cards and sent them all off at once. I think it would be better to have all of your codes ready when the game begins (Aug 31st).

Y'all ready to have XBOX ONE X BRAND DIARRHEA. EXCLUSIVE TO TACO BELL TRADEMARK LLC TM (c)

MOUNTAIN DEW DORITOS CALL OF DUTY XBAX X EXTREMEEEEEE (post was made in jest/as a Joke)

Entering the contest by buying those $5 boxes can be rough. Those last few contests for systems where I bought food from Taco Bell were hit and miss for me. Sometimes, they wouldn't even give me the box with the code at all. Just the food on the tray. Or they would use one of their old boxes instead. I'd have to specifically ask for that special box.

Entering the contest by buying those $5 boxes can be rough. Those last few contests for systems where I bought food from Taco Bell were hit and miss for me. Sometimes, they wouldn't even give me the box with the code at all. Just the food on the tray. Or they would use one of their old boxes instead. I'd have to specifically ask for that special box.
I've had the same problem. I always go in planning on buying plenty of Taco Bell, but after so many failed attempts to even get a box with a code, I end up just waiting and playing the free code. This will be my first year trying with post cards. I have crap handwriting and they don't allow typed submissions, so we'll see how well this works.

Fingers crossed this year. Did this the past 2 years and didn't win. Even bought a couple of the $5 boxes throughout the promo and still lost.

I've participated in all of these Taco Bell contests but never won.  This year it's an Xbox contest which I care much more about, so I'm really hoping.  This is the year!

I've won the PS4 before launch and the PSVR with Taco Bell. This last winter I won an Xbox One from Pizza Hut. Hoping I am able to win this Xbox One X as it all seems to be a timing thing... not luck. Glad its every 10 minutes now!

I've won the PS4 before launch and the PSVR with Taco Bell. This last winter I won an Xbox One from Pizza Hut. Hoping I am able to win this Xbox One X as it all seems to be a timing thing... not luck. Glad its every 10 minutes now!
And when exactly is the best timing? I never win these and this one I really want to win.

And when exactly is the best timing? I never win these and this one I really want to win.
I made a highly successful reddit thread last year with the PSVR. I was seeing people win left and right with my time slots I put together. I don't know if it will stay true this time but I will let you know after I win. Aside of that - anyone get their codes yet?

I made a highly successful reddit thread last year with the PSVR. I was seeing people win left and right with my time slots I put together. I don't know if it will stay true this time but I will let you know after I win. Aside of that - anyone get their codes yet?
Still waiting on my codes. Hoping to figure out the good times to enter, I'm assuming less ppl eat Taco Bell in the morning so I would assume between 3am-7am eastern is prob a decent time frame.

I'll be the 1st official beggar. If anyone has a code left over a day or two before it goes AMOE, I would like one ;) Good luck everyone!

We have a lot of winners on here every year, so it will be nice if the streak continues!

I haven't gotten anything yet - what is the sender's email address and subject title so I can search all my folders? Hoping they aren't disqualifying some of my post cards if there were 1/8" off from their postcard size requirements.

bread's done
Back