H: Switch RPGs, 3DS, etc. W: Paypal, trades, etc.

DarthPwner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Have:
:switch:

Disgaea 5 Complete (Brand New, Sealed) $35 Shipped

I Am Setsuna (Brand New, Sealed) $50 shipped

**This is the Asian-English hard copy version. It is the Malaysian version with the English text:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5yxbds/in_singapore_we_have_the_english_title_on_our/

:xb1:

Dragon Ball Fighter Z (opened, complete very good) $15 shipped

:ps4:

Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition (Opened, Like New) $10 shipped

:vita:

Dragon Quest Builders (Asian Release with English subs) $45 shipped

:3ds:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (Opened, Very good condition... There is a SMALL stress mark on the cover art in a VERY SMALL spot on the front. I can upload images if requested.) $25 Shipped

Radiant Historia 3DS - (Brand New, Sealed) - $30 shipped

Rodea the Sky Soldier (Opened, case has a SLIGHT ding) $15 shipped

Wants List:

Offers for trades!

:xb1:

Sekiro: Shadiws Die Twice

:switch:

Nothing specific at the moment

:3ds:

Nothing specific at the moment.

:vita:

Other Vita JRPGs
I'll also take Amazon or Best Buy giftcards, Eshop credit, PSN credit, and Paypal or a combination of these if that's what you have!

Will update both Wants and Haves as I recall items. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
CML, please. May have a few things not listed, but I'll trade multiples for it since I don't have brand new games. Thanks.

I have the joy con battery packs that are barely used (the grip didn't suit me). I also have some PSN cash if you're interested in that. Pm me if interested. Thanks!

Send me a message if you're interested in selling one of those Shadow Of War Gold codes. I can offer $40 PayPal for one. 

I hate you! I looked everywhere for a physical copy, but couldn't find one here so on impulse I bought it earlier from GS. Bad enough I paid retail, but even worse I bought the digital version, so I'm stuck with it. You shouldn't have an issue selling the steel book & game for $50 shipped though. Best of luck.

EDIT:  referring to Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I hate you! I looked everywhere for a physical copy, but couldn't find one here so on impulse I bought it earlier from GS. Bad enough I paid retail, but even worse I bought the digital version, so I'm stuck with it. You shouldn't have an issue selling the steel book & game for $50 shipped though. Best of luck.

EDIT: referring to Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Thanks man! I'm not looking to make a killing, so maybe a fan will adopt it! I have the collector's edition with it already, so I'm playing that one and loving it. Rather sell it here than on ebay... I'd probably walk away with like $30...

Thanks man! I'm not looking to make a killing, so maybe a fan will adopt it! I have the collector's edition with it already, so I'm playing that one and loving it. Rather sell it here than on ebay... I'd probably walk away with like $30...
Dude if I had the funds I'd buy it anyway for that price & just sell it so I could keep the steel book. You interested in trades? CML, if so. You play Star Trek online by chance? I won a code for a bundle that's like $79.99 on PSN that I'd trade you for it. Just let me know if you see something that you may want to trade for it. Thanks.

Dude if I had the funds I'd buy it anyway for that price & just sell it so I could keep the steel book. You interested in trades? CML, if so. You play Star Trek online by chance? I won a code for a bundle that's like $79.99 on PSN that I'd trade you for it. Just let me know if you see something that you may want to trade for it. Thanks.
I didn't see anything on your list. I also don't play Star Trek. Sorry!

I didn't see anything on your list. I also don't play Star Trek. Sorry!
No worries. I completely understand, but always worth a try. Thanks for looking. I can't believe no one has snagged that yet, though. That's a good deal for the steel book & the physical game. Best of luck.

No worries. I completely understand, but always worth a try. Thanks for looking. I can't believe no one has snagged that yet, though. That's a good deal for the steel book & the physical game. Best of luck.
I'd take it if I had enough paypal for it, and he didn't already put it up on ebay already

bread's done
Back