Metroid Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL *SYSTEM* -- PRE ORDER

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Limited Edition Metroid New 3DS XL. Will it actually be limited? IDK. Out Sept. 15.

SHOP

**(not live yet)

GAME?
"No game included. Sorry. Now give us more money."
-- Nintendo

hdskpohsm49c74gdakfb.jpg
new-nintendo-3ds-xl-metroid-samus-edition-31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/894891031409250306?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theverge.com%2Fcircuitbreaker%2F2017%2F8%2F8%2F16111932%2Fnew-nintendo-3ds-xl-metroid-samus-returns
I want one but already have 3 3DS I barely play. My wife will kill me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'll be buying this, but it will be my... let's see here:

Zelda OoT

Zelda LBW

Persona Q

Zelda MM

Zelda Gold Hyrule

Monster Hunter 4

Monster Hunter Generations

NN3DS Black BF Bundle

Dear god... my 9th 3ds. Yeah, definitely need to get this damn thing lol.

I'll be buying this, but it will be my... let's see here:

Zelda OoT
Zelda LBW
Persona Q
Zelda MM
Zelda Gold Hyrule
Monster Hunter 4
Monster Hunter Generations
NN3DS Black BF Bundle

Dear god... my 9th 3ds. Yeah, definitely need to get this damn thing lol.
Damn you now I feel like it's ok for me to get it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If it doesn't cost more, I'm all for it. Typically these bundles put in a digital version which as a collector, I'm not really thrilled about.
Overpriced console because it's old and they think selling something outdated is okay as long as it has a facelift

That red and gold combo looks fugly. I understand why they used those colors like that, but the result looks terrible.
agreed. I initially wanted this for about five seconds. Then I realized that was just the Metroid branding getting to me and this is an ugly orange + mustard colored 3DS.

Yeah I wish this was a 2ds xl. $50 cheaper and I don't ever use the 3d anyway. Plus it includes an AC adapter.

agreed. I initially wanted this for about five seconds. Then I realized that was just the Metroid branding getting to me and this is an ugly orange + mustard colored 3DS.
I always seem to be in the minority, but I dig everything about this unit. Plan on selling my black NN3DS.

Also: I have a NN3DS Black XL for sale. Mint.

Finally, something Nintendo this year that I don't want. They've been on fire lately, so it feels good to not have to worry about getting this one. I could see why hardcore Metroid fans would want it though, hope everyone gets one! 

Yeah the Metroid branding of this makes want it. But I have the Zelda editions of the OG, XL nXL, so my wife would kill me if I got another one. Plus, I technically kept upgrading the previous times, whereas this time I would be just getting another model of the same system. Guess I'll pass.

A other question I want to see answered is does GameStop take all the money or when it ships
I just used one of my large balance trade credit cards to preorder. I then checked my balance and the amount has not yet been deducted.

According to a GameStop employee the trade credit balance will not be deducted until it ships. Employee says that they do not see this version of 3DS XL in their system for preorder yet, so I went ahead with online order.

Safe to use trade credit online or am I just asking for trouble?
Definitely 100% don't do this. It usually works fine but if your order gets canceled somehow the trade credit doesn't always get refunded. Had this happen to an order of mine over a month ago and I'm still fighting CS over it.

Definitely 100% don't do this. It usually works fine but if your order gets canceled somehow the trade credit doesn't always get refunded. Had this happen to an order of mine over a month ago and I'm still fighting CS over it.
Well shit...

I just used one of my large balance trade credit cards to preorder. I then checked my balance and the amount has not yet been deducted.

According to a GameStop employee the trade credit balance will not be deducted until it ships. Employee says that they do not see this version of 3DS XL in their system for preorder yet, so I went ahead with online order.
Yeah I did too with my credit I still owe but my credit still valid and my card isn't charged

No free shipping option I didn't even try saver code

Hopefully I can preorder in store tomorrow. I might end up selling this as a way to get rid of my trade in credit. I have too much credit after flipocalypse lol

bread's done
Back