Amazon Marketplace

Slappybob

CAGiversary!
So i have a crazy amount of amazon credit and want to get an xbox one.  However the cheapest one new is not sold by amazon but by one of the marketplace companies. 

Are they safe?

Personally i prefer to by my expensive items directly form places like best buy, amazon, target places i trust.  I dont really trust Joe's electronic hut even if it is through amazon.

just looking for advice

So i have a crazy amount of amazon credit and want to get an xbox one. However the cheapest one new is not sold by amazon but by one of the marketplace companies.

Are they safe?

Personally i prefer to by my expensive items directly form places like best buy, amazon, target places i trust. I dont really trust Joe's electronic hut even if it is through amazon.

just looking for advice

Like eBay, you do need to look at their feedback and longevity. Amazon has a recent problem with "Just launched" and hijacked accounts but if you steer clear of new and not recently active accounts, you should be fine.

Either way, you always have Amazon's 30 day money back guarantee, for any reason.

If you plan to buy games too, just be careful of games being listed at super low price by new sellers.

There's been a string of low price games/new seller scams that's been flooding into the marketplace as of late.

Yes you can file a claim, but a lot of them seem to be mining information as well, and not just scamming Amazon, so be careful.

bread's done
Back