empty, no deals for you

These come with Oddworld:

y1PAZFV.jpg

i feel like anything i might want, and any offer i make, would be lowball.... and i wont do that to a fellow cag

i feel like anything i might want, and any offer i make, would be lowball.... and i wont do that to a fellow cag
I'm starting to think this site is a waste of time to sell stuff on anymore, because the only offers I have got are at/less than what GameStop gives in credit even. It's pretty sad anymore. I've already got stuff less than eBay for the condition things are in, but people expect to outright rob you anymore here :/ The userbase has just died in quality in the past few years.

[H] Sealed :

Astebreed PS4

Volume PS Vita

Runner 2 PS Vita

[W] Sealed PS Vita :

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Xeodrifter

Aqua Kitty DX

The Swapper

Risk of Rain

Ys Origin

[W] Sealed PS4 :

Furi: Definitive Edition

Jotun: Valhalla Edition

Risk of Rain

Ys: Origin

PLEASE NOTE : Only looking for even trades, meaning 1 game for 1 game.

Conception II - 20
World of Final Fantasy - 20
Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 Re;Birth -  30
Ragnarok Odyssey - 10

These could clearly work as currency for any of your lowball winnings.  :D

Yea, but someone JUST bought those LOL
Well then, I suppose I should add my Vita to the lowball. It should sell well considering it's a launch system and I haven't played it since a few hours of Gravity Daze. I hear the old firmware is a good selling point.

LOL, I am pretty sure the system has less than 10 hours of play as a day one purchase. So lame.

Well then, I suppose I should add my Vita to the lowball. It should sell well considering it's a launch system and I haven't played it since a few hours of Gravity Daze. I hear the old firmware is a good selling point.

LOL, I am pretty sure the system has less than 10 hours of play as a day one purchase. So lame.
I love the Vita just... I don't use it anymore. I used to.... mostly for Persona though. I'm really debating if I want to keep mine, it's a launch 3G model, but firmware is more recent. Not super-recent, but like.. within the last year.

Anyways bump, someone buy this shit. If I sell the vita itself I'll have another 12+ games to list -.-

bread's done
Back