I just bought a wii(I know I'm like 10 years late to the party) looking at the wii shop

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I've played a lot of these games, but is there a consensus on what the best snk and turbografx games are?

I'm getting rondo of blood, air zonk, bonk 3, gate of thunder,  neutopia 2, sengoku 3, ironclad, metal slug x(I have the rest of the series on xbox), ninja masters, Sin and Punishment.  

I don't know, this is like being a kid in a candy store.  I am actually considering getting a second wii because the first was so cheap, and using it for the japanese wii shop channel games that never made it to the usa(

I have the snes class pre ordered at amazon of uk, so I'm probably not going to get any snes games, other than maybe dkc 2 and 3.

I will probably pick up a 3ds on black friday, I basically skipped the last couple of generations of nintendo(has a ps2, xbox 360 and xbox one)

IF I get a japanese wii, or a second usa wii and set it up to play only japanese wii shop games, what are the best games to get?

pc engine

dungeon exploerer 2

cadash

parasol stars

dodge ball

super fami

ganbare goemon 2 and 2(legend of mystical ninja sequels)

clock tower

What am I missing?  Say what your favorite wii shop channel game is and why it is amazing and why I should drop 8 dollars(or however much) on it.

I'll get the phoenix right games, castlevania x, picross, shovel knight, outrun and a few others when I get a nintendo 3ds on black friday,

I guess my main question, what are your favorite wii shop games that aren't already listed here, for both the usa and japan wii shop channel?

You can't set up a NA Wii with Japanese settings, only change the language. The Switch is the first Nintendo console to not be region-locked including the eShop.

bread's done
Back