* * * - - 2 votes

Target Cartwheel Deals 8/13-8/19

#1 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

As with last week, we have a continuing deal. I am posting that deal now, and I will update this post with the new deals, when they go live.

Edit: New Deals added

75% Off Call of Duty: WW2 or Destiny 2 Pre-Sell Cards (Expires September 2nd)

20% Off Dead by Daylight PS4 or Xbox One (Expires August 26th)

15% Off PSVR Core Headset (Expires August 19th)

50% Off For Honor PS4 or Xbox One (Expires August 19th)

30% Off Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4 or Xbox One (Expires August 19th)

30% Off Rainbow Six Siege PS4 or Xbox One (Expires August 19th)

#2 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:25 AM

New deals added to OP.

#3 TooLegitToQuit  

TooLegitToQuit

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:38 AM

Just saw they went live and was heading here to tell you. Thanks!

#4 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   786 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

Are they saying that the pre sell cards are $.25? I was first wondering if they meant the games are 75% off.

#5 ritchardf  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Are they saying that the pre sell cards are $.25? I was first wondering if they meant the games are 75% off.

75% Off Call of Duty: WW2 or Destiny 2 Pre-Sell Cards (Expires September 2nd)

seems pretty clear to me

#6 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   786 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

Just seems silly to knock it down from $1 to $.25 and then call it a deal

#7 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1158 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

it is still safe to use price match and cartwheel coupon?   best buy has "for honor" for $30

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#8 esalw822  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:59 PM

it is still safe to use price match and cartwheel coupon?   best buy has "for honor" for $30

Safe?  Yeah.  No one jumps out and karate chops you if you try it.

The system still allows it but it's highly YMMV since most CSRs know the policy and won't stack them.

#9 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   278 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

Safe?  Yeah.  No one jumps out and karate chops you if you try it.

The system still allows it but it's highly YMMV since most CSRs know the policy and won't stack them.

The trick is to buy other things to camouflage the price match and cart wheel. Buy other items that are also on CW, I'd recommend numerous items. No guarantees but it should work.

#10 TooLegitToQuit  

TooLegitToQuit

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:30 PM

The trick is to buy other things to camouflage the price match and cart wheel. Buy other items that are also on CW, I'd recommend numerous items. No guarantees but it should work.

The difference between Target's price and the competitor matters too. A higher amount/% will likely need an override, and those in position to override generally are more familiar with the policy.

#11 Jake-McCall  

Jake-McCall

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:53 AM

Not at my local Target branches. All the CS reps seem to know better, and ask that the game your are price-matching be bought on a separate transaction (without Cartwheel) from any of the other items you have, so that you can't double dip on the game. 

#12 THEphillycheese  

THEphillycheese

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:16 AM

Not at my local Target branches. All the CS reps seem to know better, and ask that the game your are price-matching be bought on a separate transaction (without Cartwheel) from any of the other items you have, so that you can't double dip on the game.

same with mine. Used to be able to PM and use CW with no questions asked but the employees got retrained on policies about a year ago

#13 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1158 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:28 AM

I was able to price match it to bestbuy and use the CW coupon without any issues.  I was able to get it for $15 plus tax.

I bought it with several table games that also had CW coupons.

I will return tomorrow the table games :booty: :-

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#14 TooLegitToQuit  

TooLegitToQuit

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

I was able to price match it to bestbuy and use the CW coupon without any issues.  I was able to get it for $15 plus tax.

I bought it with several table games that also had CW coupons.

I will return tomorrow the table games :booty: :-

Lucky you. Did you do the matches via the regular checkout or have to go to customer service (with a manager keying in their code due to the price difference amount)?

#15 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1158 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:26 AM

Lucky you. Did you do the matches via the regular checkout or have to go to customer service (with a manager keying in their code due to the price difference amount)?

I went to customer service.  the customer service rep. did the price match.  he didnt even attempt to contact the manager.

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#16 TooLegitToQuit  

TooLegitToQuit

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

I went to customer service.  the customer service rep. did the price match.  he didnt even attempt to contact the manager.

Am I correct to assume your Target store sold the game for 59.99 and you matched to 29.99? If so, the employee likely knew the override code and entered it on his own. That's certainly good for you.

#17 jer0009   OLD CAGER CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

Thank you...I was able to get For Honor gold for $15 after PM and Cartwheel

CAG VET ANDLOVIN IT

#18 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2295 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Thank you...I was able to get For Honor gold for $15 after PM and Cartwheel

If it's the Xbox1 version of the game and season pass, you can install both and then trade the physical disc in or pass it onto a friend since the game remains digitally on your account and can be played without the disc.

#19 dogwitch  

dogwitch

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

i am going to try target price match with game stop. for wild lands and see the 34.99 go done a extra 30 percent or not. will let you know

#20 dualrec  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

If it's the Xbox1 version of the game and season pass, you can install both and then trade the physical disc in or pass it onto a friend since the game remains digitally on your account and can be played without the disc.

That worked for me when I bought watchdogs, but Wildlands didn't unlock the digital :(