CAGcast #509: Live from LI Retro 2017!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
A little disappointed that there wasn't a video to this podcast. If I recall correctly there was a video for last years event. Get with the times! :p

Enjoyed the show guys. I don't comment a lot, but I've been listening a long time and the Overwatch hate is getting old. It's a fun game. Isn't that all that matters with video games? Even with no story, I've put more hours into that game than anything short of Borderlands 2, Witcher 3, and maybe Dark Souls 3, and while I don't play it all the time anymore like I used to, I still enjoy getting on and playing a few casual games here and there. It's especially good with a good group of friends and a voice chat. I get it if it's not somebody's cup of tea, but to trash it when you don't even know how the game is played (8 heroes, Wombat? Come on) is just silly and small.

Ship, I enjoyed your basement video. You have a really nice setup.

Enjoyed the show guys. I don't comment a lot, but I've been listening a long time and the Overwatch hate is getting old. It's a fun game. Isn't that all that matters with video games? Even with no story, I've put more hours into that game than anything short of Borderlands 2, Witcher 3, and maybe Dark Souls 3, and while I don't play it all the time anymore like I used to, I still enjoy getting on and playing a few casual games here and there. It's especially good with a good group of friends and a voice chat. I get it if it's not somebody's cup of tea, but to trash it when you don't even know how the game is played (8 heroes, Wombat? Come on) is just silly and small.

Ship, I enjoyed your basement video. You have a really nice setup.
You really think Wombat doesn't know how the game is played? He is clearly teasing his friend Cheapy about the game. Don't you and your friends ever do the same? I thought it was pretty obvious in every episode when he does it. As a joke they even started a whole podcast section about it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A little disappointed that there wasn't a video to this podcast. If I recall correctly there was a video for last years event. Get with the times! :p
It needed a little time to cook. Here you go..

https://youtu.be/Nqn-sW7syeM

Hey Shipwreck, you sure about the NBA Live 18 pre-order of the offer with a 10 dollar GC with the purchase? Checking it now.. and I don't see the 10 dollar GC that comes with it..

Hey Shipwreck, you sure about the NBA Live 18 pre-order of the offer with a 10 dollar GC with the purchase? Checking it now.. and I don't see the 10 dollar GC that comes with it..
He's wrong. I posted earlier in this thread that the $10 is for NBA2K18 not NBA Live 18.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I look forward to hearing the podcast each week.  Great source of information and entertainment.

I enjoyed the Live Retro episode and the live audience ambience.

On a different note, now that there has been a few weeks, was wondering about Shipwreck's thoughts on the Retroengine Sigma debacle.  Also, some of the early beta reviews of the Dreamcade look awesome.  Hope it hits $200k.  Would love to see Light Gun integration or at least how they would pull it off.

I look forward to hearing the podcast each week. Great source of information and entertainment.

I enjoyed the Live Retro episode and the live audience ambience.

On a different note, now that there has been a few weeks, was wondering about Shipwreck's thoughts on the Retroengine Sigma debacle. Also, some of the early beta reviews of the Dreamcade look awesome. Hope it hits $200k. Would love to see Light Gun integration or at least how they would pull it off.
Is there a good summary of what the debacle is? I've only seen a few tweets.

bread's done
Back