Looking for cheapass operation ivy hoodie and patch

Nirvanaguy777

CAGiversary!
Im looking for the operation ivy hoodie, with the zipper and ska man on the back, and the emroidered patch of ska man with the words operation ivy above him. I am looking for an online deal on it, the best i found the both together for was about 51 bucks i need it for like 40 or 45, please help.

Dude I know where I live and I know where I could pick it up but i cant go to the city until the summer cause im grounded, and i dont wanna wait until then to get it, and next time you respond to my topic tell me something that helps my situation.

buy a used op ive t-shirt on ebay (5-10$) and buy a used hoodie from a thrift store (2-6$) cut out the logo from the shirt and sew it on the hoodie

this should be common sence

[quote name='punqsux']buy a used op ive t-shirt on ebay (5-10$) and buy a used hoodie from a thrift store (2-6$) cut out the logo from the shirt and sew it on the hoodie

this should be common sence[/quote]

then all his punk rock friends would make fun of him for his home made operation ivy hoodie. oh the irony.

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='punqsux']buy a used op ive t-shirt on ebay (5-10$) and buy a used hoodie from a thrift store (2-6$) cut out the logo from the shirt and sew it on the hoodie

this should be common sence[/quote]

then all his punk rock friends would make fun of him for his home made operation ivy hoodie. oh the irony.[/quote]

lol

its a ska band, and im not punk, i like some punk bands but im not put, im a ska child, new york ska exchange representin.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']its a ska band, and im not punk, i like some punk bands but im not put, im a ska child, new york ska exchange representin.[/quote]

dude.....ska bands have horns...

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']its a ska band, and im not punk, i like some punk bands but im not put, im a ska child, new york ska exchange representin.[/quote]

Ohhhhh...kay. Now what the hell is a "ska"? Sounds like something black people would say they have when they get hurt.

"Yo dawg, I fell and now I got a ska"

LMAO

Ok, so really, the hell is ska?

[quote name='Cmosfm'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']its a ska band, and im not punk, i like some punk bands but im not put, im a ska child, new york ska exchange representin.[/quote]

Ohhhhh...kay. Now what the hell is a "ska"? Sounds like something black people would say they have when they get hurt.

"Yo dawg, I fell and now I got a ska"

LMAO

Ok, so really, the hell is ska?[/quote]

music with horns and happy guitars. it derived from regee.
bands like the mighty mighty bosstones, less than jake, or the aquabats are ska.

if youre intrested in lissening to it (and i suggest everyone give it a show) lissen to the specials for some slower ska, the toasters play slow and fast depending on what album you have, and the best skaband in the past 10 years just released an album last july, their called streetlight manifesto.

go lissen...NOW!

[quote name='punqsux']music with horns and happy guitars. it derived from regee.
bands like the mighty mighty bosstones, less than jake, or the aquabats are ska.

if youre intrested in lissening to it (and i suggest everyone give it a show) lissen to the specials for some slower ska, the toasters play slow and fast depending on what album you have, and the best skaband in the past 10 years just released an album last july, their called streetlight manifesto.

go lissen...NOW![/quote]

what is this, 1996?

i think those bands would really be considered "ska-punk", but for the intent of roughly describing the style it works. but yeah, calling operation ivy ska is like calling johnny lang blues. sort of.

"if you like authentic blues, you really gotta check out Blues Hammer, they're so great."

[quote name='thatstoobad']
what is this, 1996?

i think those bands would really be considered "ska-punk", but for the intent of roughly describing the style it works. but yeah, calling operation ivy ska is like calling johnny lang blues. sort of.

"if you like authentic blues, you really gotta check out Blues Hammer, they're so great."[/quote]

Let us not debate the intricacies of the dozens of different categories of 'punk', 'ska', 'ska-punk', 'sk8er punk', 'emo', 'screamo', 'walrus-punk', blah-blah', this list could seriously go on forever. Just let the kid get his damn hoodie so he can puke on it while making out with a girl he met after the local Ramones tribute band plays their standard 15-minute set and tells the audience they have to cut the show short because the drummer's mom will be picking him up soon and the owner of the bowling alley told them that the 6-year old girl's birthday party two lanes down wants them to turn off the loud music because Jesus hates it.

Ahhh, to be young again...

[quote name='Ledhed']Let us not debate the intricacies of the dozens of different categories of 'punk', 'ska', 'ska-punk', 'sk8er punk', 'emo', 'screamo', 'walrus-punk', blah-blah', this list could seriously go on forever. Just let the kid get his damn hoodie so he can puke on it while making out with a girl he met after the local Ramones tribute band plays their standard 15-minute set and tells the audience they have to cut the show short because the drummer's mom will be picking him up soon and the owner of the bowling alley told them that the 6-year old girl's birthday party two lanes down wants them to turn off the loud music because Jesus hates it.

Ahhh, to be young again...[/quote]

all i really wanted to do was throw down the line from the movie, i just had to find some tangible way to get there.

...WALRUS PUNK FOREVER!

toasters are a great group pirate dude, and no not all ska bands have horns if you listen to traditional 60s jamacian ska there are no horns.

and for the record ska is ska, to me there is no ska-punk its just ska, its derived from ska therefore it is ska, I think therefore I am, ETC ETC.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']and for the record ska is ska, to me there is no ska-punk its just ska, its derived from ska therefore it is ska, I think therefore I am, ETC ETC.[/quote]

Goddamit, this is what I'm talking about. I wasn't seriously acknowledging ANY genre of punk. What I said was a joke.

You will grow old.
You will be assimilated.
You will move to the suburbs, have a wife and two kids, and drive a modest luxury sedan.
You will be assimilated.

One of ussss...
One of ussss......

[quote name='JSweeney']You will grow old.
You will be assimilated.
You will move to the suburbs, have a wife and two kids, and drive a modest luxury sedan.
You will be assimilated.

One of ussss...
One of ussss......[/quote]

And you may ask yourself...
"Well, how did I get here?"

And you may say to yourself...
"That's not my beautiful house!"

And you may say to yourself...
"That's not my beautiful wife!"

Same as it ever was...

I think ill still like ska, even when Im married, Im not against the suburbs either, although they are kinda weird, everyone all sheltered and whatnot.

[quote name='JSweeney']You will grow old.
You will be assimilated.
You will be assimilated.

One of ussss...
One of ussss......[/quote]

ill never drive some sedan, shows what you know! Xop

I have an Op. Ivy T-Shirt that Id sell to you. I dont know where the fuck it came from and why I have it...I don't even like that kinda music.

bread's done
Back