Best Buy Reward Certificate Offer: Spend and get up to $60 (check email, must be invited)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Found this offer hidden in one of the Best Buy advertisement emails sent to me.

Email Title: Friday Phonedays are calling: 3 great deals today only

Shop with us from 8/2/17-8/31/17 and receive:

•    $10 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $100-$249.99, or
  •    $30 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $250-$499.99 or
  •    $60 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $500 or more.
REWARD CERTIFICATE OFFER:
*Offer valid 8/2/17–8/30/17 to select My Best Buy® members. Promotional reward certificate will be delivered via e-mail on 9/17/17 after purchasing $100 or more on BestBuy.com  through 8/30/17. Offer excludes Best Buy gift card purchases and is not valid if an order is canceled or if a canceled order reduces the total below $100 during the promotional period. Orders totaling $100–$249.99 before shipping and tax will get a $10 promotional reward certificate; orders totaling $250–$499.99 before shipping and tax will get a $30 promotional reward certificate; or orders totaling $500 or more before shipping and tax will get a $60 promotional reward certificate. Promotional reward certificate is valid for use toward a future purchase between 9/17/17–9/30/17. Valid e-mail address must be linked to your My Best Buy account and provided at time of purchase to receive promotional reward certificate.

[attachment=27638:mybestbuy.jpg]

[attachment=27637:myBBY.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I feel like this was one of those college tests that if you just read the instructions at the top, you would have got an auto A. Already deleted the email permanently; thanks for nothing BB. : \

Had no idea about this until now because the snes thread is here.  I wonder if you don't click it until today, will all august purchses count or only after clicking?

Had no idea about this until now because the snes thread is here. I wonder if you don't click it until today, will all august purchses count or only after clicking?
Anyone confirm? I've easily done enough to get the $60 promotion.

This should be stickied, not enough exposure.

Had no idea about this until now because the snes thread is here. I wonder if you don't click it until today, will all august purchses count or only after clicking?
Promotional reward certificate is valid for use toward a future purchase between 9/17/17–9/30/17.
I don't think anyone will find out until they send out the reward cert. next month.

Found this offer hidden in one of the Best Buy advertisement emails sent to me.

Email Title: Friday Phonedays are calling: 3 great deals today only

Shop with us from 8/2/17-8/31/17 and receive:

• $10 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $100-$249.99, or
  • $30 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $250-$499.99 or
  • $60 Promotional Reward Certificate when you spend $500 or more.
REWARD CERTIFICATE OFFER:
*Offer valid 8/2/17–8/30/17 to select My Best Buy® members. Promotional reward certificate will be delivered via e-mail on 9/17/17 after purchasing $100 or more on BestBuy.com through 8/30/17. Offer excludes Best Buy gift card purchases and is not valid if an order is canceled or if a canceled order reduces the total below $100 during the promotional period. Orders totaling $100–$249.99 before shipping and tax will get a $10 promotional reward certificate; orders totaling $250–$499.99 before shipping and tax will get a $30 promotional reward certificate; or orders totaling $500 or more before shipping and tax will get a $60 promotional reward certificate. Promotional reward certificate is valid for use toward a future purchase between 9/17/17–9/30/17. Valid e-mail address must be linked to your My Best Buy account and provided at time of purchase to receive promotional reward certificate.

attachicon.gif
mybestbuy.jpg

attachicon.gif
myBBY.jpeg

Did anyone receive promo cert.?

For Bestbuy.com and or Bestbuy B/M (in store) ?

If you haven't yet check your MYBB account.  Reward certificates were issued as standard certificates and as of today say they expire in 13 days (October 1st).

Got mine today as well.  The fine print seem to state it was only purchases through bestbuy.com but that was clearly not the case as I received the $60 certs this morning.  I shop 90% in store, very little online.

Got mine today.  Seemed to work on purchases made that month even before I clicked the link to activate it.  Also worked on purchases made with gift cards.  Did not work on purchases OF e-gift cards (I did not expect it to).

bread's done
Back