- - - - -

Question about buying from gamestops site and

#1 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   4864 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:22 AM

I'm about to buy a used Mario kart 8 for switch and am worried it will come disc only and I won't get to do an exchange on store for a complete copy, how does that work? Will I be able to exchange it?

I went ahead and ordered, seems like I'm playing roulette but I just wanted to get some sort of deal on the game, will see how it goes
"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#2 fernplant  

fernplant

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Should be able to return no problem at least if it doesn't work out

#3 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   4864 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:40 AM

Eh, it has the case, no manual, I don't mind that much.

"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#4 SchmidtA99   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   478 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:53 PM

I bought Mario Kart 8 new and it didn't have a manual. I don't think any switch games have manuals. Most companies starting phasing them out in the xbox 360/ps3/wii u days. Some stuff is usually behind the insert on the case. So you can read it when the case is open. The only slips included in most games anymore is dlc codes or ads for other games.

#5 Katsumi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1424 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

Eh, it has the case, no manual, I don't mind that much.

Yeah, a lot of Switch games aren't coming with manuals. I think the inside artwork for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is basically the instruction manual - it shows how to drive is all.

I fondly remember the days of getting a video game and spending time reading through the manual 4-5 times as a child :D

5wugTSx.png

#6 edlin303  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

Unfortunately no way to control what condition the game comes to you in. Only option is to get it and then return it if its not satisfactory