- - - - -

XBox Gift Cards 10% off @ Newegg

#1 speleofool   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

speleofool

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Woke up to an email from Newegg advertising $100 gift cards (email delivery) for $90.  Limit 3 per customer, sale ends "Sunday."

https://www.newegg.c...N82E16832416743

Usually, email deals from Newegg are tied to email addresses and require a code to activate, but this seems to be a general sale--there was no code and browsing from another computer for "xbox gift cards" showed several different denominations at 10% off (down to $10 for $9).

#2 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7914 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Cereal coupon or GTFO. :)

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

GameStop TIV comparison spreadsheet --> https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

#3 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4894 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:44 PM

Why is Sunday in quotes?  Is that not a real day in your part of the world?

You will have excuse Six Min Whistle for missing your post about the Movie Pass. He has been very, very concerned about Conan's penis lately.

#4 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2159 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted Yesterday, 11:49 PM

I don't think this is a deal I mean you could goto the trading forums and get it at 15%-20% off.
Posted Image

#5 Lucian   Officer Friendly CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

ITT: OP taking crap for posting a pretty good deal.

Thanks for posting OP.
Posted Image

#6 Cezar24  

Posted Today, 05:59 AM

Thanks for posting OP! Was just about to lock in my digital presale for Forza 7 UE and saw this. Took care of tax and a little bit more. :)