* * * * - 5 votes

SNES Classic up at best buy

#61 Super Sonic   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   549 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Super Sonic

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:39 AM

This breaks my heart. I got the amazon uk version in my cart and it went oos just as I hit submit months ago. I got in on the Walmart preorder, but it was canceled. I had $90 in the bank to ensure I would have the $80 plus tax when it went up this weekend, but at the last minute my mother called me all upset saturday of how she no longer had enough money to get through the month and would be overdrawn a wide amount if she did not get seventy five dollars in the bank early monday morning. So being the good kid, I bailed her out, fully well knowing what it would cost me.  Well, here I am. Got the notification. Hopped on Best Buy for the hell of it and preorder was still available. And hell, I'd have had the cash by late September when it'd ship too. But not enough for the damn authorization charge today.

sigh.

#62 postaboy   OLD SKOOL CAGER CAGiversary!   1878 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:39 AM

Thank god I saw it on slickdeals first. In for 1. Hopefully it doesn't get cancel like it did with Walmart.
Lakers for Life!

#63 jackclown410  

jackclown410

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

I ordered one for myself and one for my kids and I haven't received a confirmation email yet.  How long did it take you guys to get the email?  Thanks OP!

#64 asspickle   Scandinavian King CAGiversary!   1977 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

noooooooo my instore pickup order was cancelled

#65 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

womp womp womp. Cancellation email. 

Edit:

Was also an in-store pickup like the person above.

Edit 2:

Reasoning:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your information, so we canceled item(s) from your order.

For details regarding refunds and credits, see What You Need to Know section below.

Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. We value you as a customer and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team".

I hate you Best Buy. I hate you.  :bomb:

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1

#66 usflegend   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

They were out of stock but I kept adding it to cart and trying to check out. After 20+ tries it let me do store pick up and I got one.

#67 SpideyVille  

SpideyVille

Any chance the Target ones go up in a couple of hours?

#68 hotwheels68  

hotwheels68

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:43 AM

Confirmation email came about 20 minutes after I ordered store pickup.

#69 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   3995 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:45 AM

I got a confirmation email pretty much immediately after.

#70 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5121 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:45 AM

Got my confirmation emails on my orders. Doesn't mean anything till I have them in my hot little hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#71 durden26   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:46 AM

Got one after refreshing a bunch of times.

#72 NolbertoS   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1065 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

I got thr received notification like Wario, so I take I'm safe?? Just don't want another Walmart fiasco
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#73 z24buddy   Skilled Cactus Killer CAGiversary!   569 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

This breaks my heart. I got the amazon uk version in my cart and it went oos just as I hit submit months ago. I got in on the Walmart preorder, but it was canceled. I had $90 in the bank to ensure I would have the $80 plus tax when it went up this weekend, but at the last minute my mother called me all upset saturday of how she no longer had enough money to get through the month and would be overdrawn a wide amount if she did not get seventy five dollars in the bank early monday morning. So being the good kid, I bailed her out, fully well knowing what it would cost me.  Well, here I am. Got the notification. Hopped on Best Buy for the hell of it and preorder was still available. And hell, I'd have had the cash by late September when it'd ship too. But not enough for the damn authorization charge today.

sigh.

So you don't even have any credit card? If a $90 purchase is enough to spend every last dollar you have available to spend, perhaps you shouldn't be buying this.

#74 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5121 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Any chance the Target ones go up in a couple of hours?

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#75 dwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Made an order about 20 minutes ago. Haven't receive a email confirmation yet, but it shows up on my BB account. I also got a pre-authorization hold for the purchase on my card.

#76 Taijipanda  

Taijipanda

Off topic but looks like the metroid samus amiibo 2 pack https://www.bestbuy....js50xTkTB.Kjunw is back up.

Edit: And it's gone. Darnit.

#77 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Sheeeeet... just got the Nowinstock alert, but already sold out of course  :(

#78 Duaber  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:47 AM

Got my order in for ship-to-home. *crosses fingers*

#79 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:48 AM

Made an order about 20 minutes ago. Haven't receive a email confirmation yet, but it shows up on my BB account. I also got a pre-authorization hold for the purchase on my card.

I didn't receive an email confirmation either, but it still shows up on my BB account (granted it does say "Cancelled"). The order summary for said canceled order shows "Awaiting Authorization" still under the total.

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1

#80 asspickle   Scandinavian King CAGiversary!   1977 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:49 AM

womp womp womp. Cancellation email. 

Edit:

Was also an in-store pickup like the person above.

Edit 2:

Reasoning:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your information, so we canceled item(s) from your order.

For details regarding refunds and credits, see What You Need to Know section below.

Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. We value you as a customer and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team".

I hate you Best Buy. I hate you. :bomb:

Same reply, my shipping one looks ok for now but Im not holding my breath :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#81 jungere   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Off topic but looks like the metroid samus amiibo 2 pack https://www.bestbuy....js50xTkTB.Kjunw is back up.

I saw that too, but it won't let me finish the checkout process.

#82 bigez   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Just missed it. Hope this one goes through for everyone.

#83 jungere   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

In-store pickup. Still no email.

#84 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   3995 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

People getting cancellation emails, they may not be cancelled. This has happened with Best Buy before when their system gets flooded with orders on new listings.

A decent shot they say tomorrow that those emails are wrong and orders are still good.

#85 DarkPhantom13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

DarkPhantom13

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:52 AM

Sold out as i was checking out...oh well maybe next time....

Posted Image

#86 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:52 AM

Same reply, my shipping one looks ok for now but Im not holding my breath :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I ordered at 11:27pm (Western Time). Not really surprised it got cancelled, since it looks like it had been up over 10 minutes by that point.

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1

#87 Kurosaki-san   Steelbook Collector CAGiversary!   1144 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Kurosaki-san

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:53 AM

Ordered 1 on my account and one GF's. Thanks OP!!!

Up for trade/sell:

Xbox Credit $45

Lawbreakers (PS4 Digital Code)

Check my trade thread for full list of offers! (Updated 8/19)

#88 endlessxshadow   WHEN'S MAHVEL CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

endlessxshadow

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:54 AM

got one for store pick up. 

#89 SpraykwoN   Chef CAGiversary!   2285 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:55 AM

Spammed like a motherfucker and it went through right at the end.

Fucking victory

#90 growsinwater  

growsinwater

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:56 AM

Motherfuck you very much Nintendo