Comcast/Xfinity Internet customers: Free access to COD WWII Private Beta (No need to pre-order)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
XFINITY Internet customers are eligible for a free code to access the Private Beta. Beta access will be available for XFINITY Internet customers September 1-4. Are you an XFINITY Internet customer with a PlayStation®4? If so, Sony is also offering an additional weekend of access for PlayStation®4 customers from August 25-28.

Offer ends and all code requests must be submitted by 11:59PM ET on August 31, 2017.

First email delivery is: August 25, 2017 if code is requested between 12:00AM August 21, 2017 and 11:59PM August 24, 2017. Final email delivery is: September 1, 2017 if code is requested between 12:00AM August 24, 2017 and 11:59PM August 31, 2017. All times Eastern.

Beta starts approximately 1PM ET on August 25, 2017 on PS4 system and ends on August 28, 2017. Beta starts Sep. 1, 2017 on PS4 and Xbox One and ends on September 4, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather they get rid of the bandwidth cap. It sucks if you live with other people and want to Stream 4k and download newer games that are around 100GB.

Last edited:
I signed up (using my coworkers credentials).  He said he'd provide the code when it arrives in his email. 

And, then that code is going to another friend, since I don't play CoD.

the beta is a free demo available to everyone on asia psn store... only takes a few mins to create an account.

I would rather they get rid of the bandwidth cap. It sucks if you live with other people and want to Stream 4k and download newer games that are around 100GB.
If you don't plan on moving, or if you are going to have comcast at your new location, look into Comcast Business Internet.
It requires a two year contract that has harsher penalties for ending early and the plays are slightly more money but they have no bandwidth cap.

Isn't this the wrong section OP? Should be in the free stuff section
First email delivery is: August 25, 2017 if code is requested between 12:00AM August 21, 2017 and 11:59PM August 24, 2017.
Wanted to make sure people get in during the early access. Thread moved to free stuff forum, now.

Still nada in email. My friend did the HK PSN thing and got it running debating doing that to try.
I think they're being sent out right now. I received a code around 2PM. I'm giving my code away to whoever quotes this post first.

So there's "first email delivery" and "final email delivery." Does this mean they're just doing two huge batches of emails, or are they sending codes on a rolling basis, or...

So far this is a typical Comcast operation.

Yeah, I have a strict policy of not pre-ordering games so I took advantage of this since I'm -unfortunately- a Comcast customer. Have not received my code yet either. Not a big deal but just want to let others know they aren't the only ones not getting them.

*Edit* In the disclaimer section of the signup page it does state "while code supplies last" so maybe we were just too late. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also signed up several days ago and never got an email. Not a huge deal but I stuff like this just makes companies look bad. Doesn't surprise me with Comcast/XFINITY. Sucks their X1 system is so good...

Apparently may have been an issue if you entered spaces between your account number (even though it didn't give instruction not to and still gives confirmation using spaces).

Your Private Beta Access code:

HJLS-PZEC3-JQ9D

How to redeem

1. Visit callofduty.com/beta and select
Redeem Code(s).
2. Login to your Activision account or create one.
3. Enter your code and follow the instructions

bread's done
Back